I don't know why but Tom Cruise here reminds me of lalu prasad

Probably just average among zoomers, potentially slightly below
Lalu Prasad Yadav addressing the EEC   2006 cropped
Unnamed

yea you cock sucker

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, Ocelot and 5 others
Currycel/10

Based bhai tbh i d glad to take photo with cavill and cruise and getting mogged brutally

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5583
So he’s even shorter than midget cruise?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5583 and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3702
Tom probably 180 there atleast,i think its normal for an Indian to be below 180
170 you mean. For boomers yes for zoomers fuck no if you're under 177 you're subhuman even here

Tom wears gigalifts i meant 180
Not here, I doubt it. Cavill looks 5 inches taller than Cruise next to this guy and that's pretty close to their actual height difference

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
184 vs 172

Amcc
Amc3

Average male face height is 20cm and this guy comes to tom's face half ,in second photo he is tilting his head much and if he didn't he would come to bottom of Cavill's chin.This means there is 10 cm between Tom and Cavill.Tom's actual height is 5'7(170)cm and Cavill's height is 6'1(185 cm).Tom's wearing generally 10 cm lifts and if we assume cavill's shoes are average it must be 5 cm.So here's cavill 190 cm and tom's 180 cm.And indian dude probably 1.65-66 in feet and 1.70 in shoes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pinhead
View attachment 464901View attachment 464902
Average male face height is 20cm and this guy comes to tom's face half ,in second photo he is tilting his head much and if he didn't he would come to bottom of Cavill's chin.This means there is 10 cm between Tom and Cavill.Tom's actual height is 5'7(170)cm and Cavill's height is 6'1(185 cm).Tom's wearing generally 10 cm lifts and if we assume cavill's shoes are average it must be 5 cm.So here's cavill 190 cm and tom's 180 cm.And indian dude probably 1.65-66 in feet and 1.70 in shoes.

average male face height isn't 20cm, it's 19.1cm

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto

also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
  • Ugh..
20 is way too low, average head size is a good 23 cm. He's tilting equally in both pictures so we're ignoring that. You also marked the forehead not the head part which is a bit above. Tom's actual height is actually 172 and Cavill is 184, so it translates into the roughly 5 inch difference I see. Most footwear isn't that huge it's actually 3 cm at best.

20 is way too low, average head size is a good 23 cm. He's tilting equally in both pictures so we're ignoring that. You also marked the forehead not the head part which is a bit above. Tom's actual height is actually 172 and Cavill is 184, so it translates into the roughly 5 inch difference I see. Most footwear isn't that huge it's actually 3 cm at best.

23 crinion menton distance is comical

average is 19.1 crinion menton with another 4.5-5cm added to that for overall skull height (I believe what you're referencing) which adds up to 23.6-24.1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Jerry bruckheimer1  z

Look both wearing lifts and look equal.Johnny depp is a 177 and tom is 172 if depp weared 5 cm lift tom must have been weared 10 cm lift.They have special design lifts.

• Ugh..
i said he's wearing gigalifts i know he is short

yeah but you're mentally masturbating about his height instead of going to heightmentalmasturbation.com where there's 100 autists obsessed down to the MM AND you're trying to gauge the indian fellas height when his spine is curved cuz he's leaning into cruise and cavill for whatever reason, literally no way to tell how tall he is because of the posture he has

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
View attachment 464909
Look both wearing lifts and look equal.Johnny depp is a 177 and tom is 172 if depp weared 5 cm lift tom must have been weared 10 cm lift.They have special design lifts.
Depp is actually 175. They look like normal shoes and that's a normal 3 cm difference

• +1
Reactions: Pinhead and inceletto
yeah but you're mentally masturbating about his height instead of going to heightmentalmasturbation.com where there's 100 autists obsessed down to the MM AND you're trying to gauge the indian fellas height when his spine is curved cuz he's leaning into cruise and cavill for whatever reason, literally no way to tell how tall he is because of the posture he has
His posture if we're intuitively going to take a guess if normal would lead to a good 4 inch difference

Imagine getting brutally heightmogged by Tom Cruise

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5583
Here it's just be white
You self hating cuck, please rope.

AND TO ALL THE WHITE BOYS, I AM CUMMING. SO GET READY TO CLEAN UP. BECAUSE YOU SISTERS PROBABLY GOING TO BE PREGNANT BY THE TIME I FUCK YOUR MUM. WE DON'T WANT HER BENDING OVER. SHE'S ALREADY DONE THAT FOR ME.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
You self hating cuck, please rope.

AND TO ALL THE WHITE BOYS, I AM CUMMING. SO GET READY TO CLEAN UP. BECAUSE YOU SISTERS PROBABLY GOING TO BE PREGNANT BY THE TIME I FUCK YOUR MUM. WE DON'T WANT HER BENDING OVER. SHE'S ALREADY DONE THAT FOR ME.
Carryminati Mogs