Rate this black Somalian model

rtsssy

rtsssy

lookismboatrefugee
ngl I've been kinda into east african females lately. their women are the least subhuman looking ppl in africa
E3377afbecb6cbc080117011adf7b06f
B mcj uU0AAHwZW
Jawahir ahmed a3db42ca ed70 4085 92a4 ada132ae226 resize 750
Skd
Dddd

before anyone says "she's mixeeeed", she's not ya cucks.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
if she's somalian, giani antidokoubo is swidish
very beautiful / 10

if she's somalian, giani antidokoubo is swidish
very beautiful / 10
have no idea what or who that is, but she's legit from somalia, from the same area as my somalian friend
i agree tho

aren't u the guy who brags about his (non-existent) looks all the time? tbh i wouldn't take ur judgement too seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Krezo
aren't u the guy who brags about his (non-existent) looks all the time? tbh i wouldn't take ur judgement too seriously
Lol stfu betabux shes a nigger im a fucking chad

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo
Lol stfu betabux shes a nigger im a fucking chad
she may be a nigger on paper, but she looks exotic/mixed as fuck and has the coloring you wish you had. you're trash and your looks are average at best LOOL. chad my ass

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
Ugly

Notice that the white looking blacks are always model which means black genes are ugly

she may be a nigger on paper, but she looks exotic/mixed as fuck and has the coloring you wish you had. you're trash and your looks are average at best LOOL. chad my ass
If this is average its so over for rest of you.

Ugly

Notice that the white looking blacks are always model which means black genes are ugly
Always this

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Krezo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and rtsssy
Ugly

do you really think she's ugly bro? :whatfeels: not even average?
and yea that's how the world works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Krezo
PSL 7,5

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
If this is average its so over for rest of you.

Always this

tbh you're too old to be trolling like this. if u srsly believe you even have the tiniest drop of chad blood in your body.... LOL
im sure there' a mental facility not too far away from where u live. don't be afraid to ask for help when life isn't going your way boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
she is literally more caucasian than she is negroid.I would call her mixed not black.I rate her 5.25.

Shes hot bro

• +1
she is literally more caucasian than she is negroid.I would call her mixed not black.I rate her 5.25.
she may look mixed, but she's really not. somalians dna is usually min 90% sub saharan african. african doesn't equal a nigg nose and ugly hair, at least not when it comes to east africans

I'd rate her 8.5/10 simply because she's my type. If she's taller than 5'4 she is an instant sub7 though.

• +1
You're delusional
Lmao
tbh you're too old to be trolling like this. if u srsly believe you even have the tiniest drop of chad blood in your body.... LOL
im sure there' a mental facility not too far away from where u live. don't be afraid to ask for help when life isn't going your way boyo
I already got a hot gf im here to just boost mu ego and laugh at betabuxs like you

• JFL