Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2205
Bump up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
philtrumcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Care to explain your signature?
I hope you're not an advocate of underdeveloped aka compact midface theory.
yes i am, this is what females want, especially teens

or look for example di caprio

I asked to hundreds of girls

Ogre maxed

So I guess all these guys according to your theory are below average with no appeal right

2b19b86e44ec83308dfa4b469f2525e8.jpg

tumblr_p813l6uFRz1qg22hlo1_400.jpg

36038676_2026834647533608_2205329306924613632_n.jpg

Care to explain your signature?
I hope you're not an advocate of underdeveloped aka compact midface theory.
jfl compact midface is a legit theory

So I guess all these guys according to your theory are below average with no appeal right
they would be 0.5/1 psl higher with compact midfaces

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
thats an ogre

giphy.gif

Go fucking home nigga, you're drunk.

Yeah I suppose they post here all day long.
Just because you have some kind of sexual fetish for men with long faces doesn't account for all woman. Evolutionary women are attracted to compact midfaces, strong jaws and positive canthal tilt as it displays superb genetics and nutrition which is great for survival. You're supposed "girls" don't know what they like and are sluts don't be bluepilled you nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
giphy.gif

I was trolling lol. They are above average but nothing special

he looks like a lot jfl so much like my little brother, same midface, eye brow similar eye area - but more low set than the guy of instagram - and better hair
giphy.gif

the second guy looks odd

Great lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
I was trolling lol. They are above average but nothing special
I don't remember where this was, but some autistic did a Tinder experiment with the last guy he got insane results. Saying he's nothing special is pushing it man. He's definitely way above average, the same with the dude you posted. Also the guy I posted in the second picture has like 55k followers on Instagram. Even the model on your avi doesn't have that short of a midface.

I am not attacking the idea of finding any shorter than average midface attractive but of course the same is true when it's slightly longer.
Which is why compact midface theory is severely misunderstood by many, they'll literally tell you this

jones-evan-image.jpg

is attractive cause of short midface.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
ideal is 1.00-1.05, I already know that

the closer to 1.1 the better, but yeah anything between 1.0 and 1.1 is good tier.
above 1.1 it's meh,below 1.0 it's start to become longish
Yeah his midface length would look ugly on someone else but overall looks very good imo.
of course, if all of your feature are good or even top tier, the looksmin will be damagecontrolled. but it's "easier" statistically to have a compact midface + high fwhr than having his whole features.
with a compact midface he would ascend too.
it's like the gandy's nose : a flaw but overall very good due to all the others stuffs
what's makes a guy gl most of the time if not all the time imo is :
- decent/good eye area
- compact midface + decent fwhr
- and good lower third, especially a good chin.

the closer to 1.1 the better, but yeah anything between 1.0 and 1.1 is good tier.
above 1.1 it's meh,below 1.0 it's start to become longish
I don't know how you're measuring but according to this
ezpiEZc.jpg

All of the 3 are about 1.19

@medialcanthuscel check this for the model in your avi, can't do it right myself right now but I think he is above 1.1 could be wrong tho doesn't look very short to me.

a3qAgao.jpg

it's too much, the ratio of opry's is the extreme limit of the perfection and he is 1.1 exactly.
the guy has 1.04 MDFR from what i've measured @Brandon10

it's too much, the ratio of opry's is the extreme limit of the perfection and he is 1.1 exactly.
the guy has 1.04 MDFR from what i've measured @Brandon10
I measured 1.09
Anyway I think it's kind of an autistic measurement in cases like these where all of them are obviously GL , it's pointless firing up MS Paint to measure fwhr / mfr whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I measured 1.09
Anyway I think it's kind of an autistic measurement in cases like these where all of them are obviously GL , it's pointless firing up MS Paint to measure fwhr / mfr whatever.
it is, but for us it's a key to understand why they are actually gl more than a global and blur impression

Just because you have some kind of sexual fetish for men with long faces doesn't account for all woman. Evolutionary women are attracted to compact midfaces, strong jaws and positive canthal tilt as it displays superb genetics and nutrition which is great for survival. You're supposed "girls" don't know what they like and are sluts don't be bluepilled you nigger.
Go crawl back to broscientific hole you came from.

In three studies, we found no evidence of sexual dimorphism in facial WHR using several methodologies and three separate samples taken from White populations in Germany and the UK. Study 1 replicated previous methods of measurement using a large sample of 2D photographs, but found no difference between men and women. Study 2 measured WHR from standard photos and also from 3D face scans, to remove any postural effects that could affect 2D measurements. Although we found good agreement between WHR computed from both sources, we did not find that men had greater WHR than women. Study 3 found no WHR differences between males and females from either standard photos or from anthropometry, although WHR values from these methods strongly correlated with each other.
[...]
Our findings speak more directly to the hypothesis of Weston et al. [1], that dimorphism in facial width is the result of sexual selection, with women favouring men with wide faces. There is no reason to assume that women's mate choice would be biased to create a dimorphism that does not exist. We favour the view of Stirrat and Perrett [5], who found that relatively wide men's faces were rated as unattractive (as would be the correlated untrustworthiness), and on that basis suggest that women's mate choice would, if anything, select against wide faces. Variation in men's facial width might then be maintained by the conflicting pressures of sexual selection and intrasexual competitive displays.

Weston et. al. is probably what you're going to link me as the study that supports some of your shitty claims but it's actually the one that the authors disputed, so don't bother. Your only choice is pretty much shitposts from lookism and dumb opinions from braindead people here, so nothing of significant scientific credibility.

I know exactly where you pulled that shit about positive canthal tilt and all that shit, you just have memorized that insanely shitty diagram spread on the PSL shitholes you're trying to archive

Visualization-of-the-shape-regression-on-fighting-success-by-thin-plate.png

which is completely irrelevant since it's from an article titled Perceived aggressiveness predicts fighting performance in mixed-martial-arts fighters, which has obviously nothing to do with sexual attractiveness.

No go on and archive those mewing threads from lookism fag.

Go crawl back to broscientific hole you came from.

Weston et. al. is probably what you're going to link me as the study that supports some of your shitty claims but it's actually the one that the authors disputed, so don't bother. Your only choice is pretty much shitposts from lookism and dumb opinions from braindead people here, so nothing of significant scientific credibility.

I know exactly where you pulled that shit about positive canthal tilt and all that shit, you just have memorized that insanely shitty diagram spread on the PSL shitholes you're trying to archive

Visualization-of-the-shape-regression-on-fighting-success-by-thin-plate.png

which is completely irrelevant since it's from an article titled Perceived aggressiveness predicts fighting performance in mixed-martial-arts fighters, which has obviously nothing to do with sexual attractiveness.

No go on and archive those mewing threads from lookism fag.
You're only argument is one link while I provided several. You're just a delusional newfag go back to coping you fucking nigger.
You are denying science evolutionary science, do I have to say more. You have no credibility on this site you fucking coon kill yourself before I rape your fucking relatives cunt. We have several studies you fucking degenerate inbred coon end your life.
Brandon10
Amateur

Joined Sep 15, 2019

You're only argument is one link while I provided several. You're just a delusional newfag go back to coping you fucking nigger.
You are denying science evolutionary science, do I have to say more. You have no credibility on this site you fucking coon kill yourself before I rape your fucking relatives cunt. We have several studies you fucking degenerate inbred coon end your life.
You mad faggot? What scientific studies? Gigashitposts from basement dwellers based on their zero life experience? It's the only shit you have archived.

The broscience crew is definitely with you I'll give you that but I don't give a shit. Antivaxxers gonna antivaxx.
Oh yeah I forgot the dailymail articles about facial attractiveness you've linked lmfao faggot how are you even functional with that atrophic brain of yours
Evolutionary science my ass. You have zero credibility and you're a shitty troll that I entirely shit on.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Andromeda88
You mad faggot? What scientific studies? Gigashitposts from basement dwellers based on their zero life experience? It's the only shit you have archived.

The broscience crew is definitely with you I'll give you that but I don't give a shit. Antivaxxers gonna antivaxx.
Oh yeah I forgot the dailymail articles about facial attractiveness you've linked lmfao faggot how are you even functional with that atrophic brain of yours
Evolutionary science my ass. You have zero credibility and you're a shitty troll that I entirely shit on.
''Evolutionary science my ass. You have zero credibility and you're a shitty troll that I entirely shit on.''
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sure man, you've got it. You've literally been on the site for a week
giphy.gif

Imagine being as inbred as you, holyshit you're retarded.

giphy.gif

I live inside your head rent free buddy boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
''Evolutionary science my ass. You have zero credibility and you're a shitty troll that I entirely shit on.''
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sure man, you've got it. You've literally been on the site for a week
giphy.gif

Imagine being as inbred as you, holyshit you're retarded.

giphy.gif

I live inside your head rent free buddy boyo.
Nigga shut your dirty ass mouth before I end up putting you in my human centipede

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Andromeda88