Rate this CHAD

Bad eye area

Shit tier eye area, long midface. not a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, 195cm, Stingray and 1 other person
Virgin forum coping once again and acting like he is not slaying irl..have sex before you comment here

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, MD_Hopeful69, Guest and 3 others
Shit tier eye area, long midface. not a chad
Is midface is not that long, look at the second picture, also it fits his tall skull.

I agree about eye area.

Jfl at the eye area cope comments, he would fuck your girlfriend and your mother in the same night.

Jfl at the eye area cope comments, he would fuck your girlfriend and your mother in the same night.
Good looking but has noticeable flaws like others have said.

He is chad lite

Virgin forum coping once again and acting like he is not slaying irl..have sex before you comment here

Shut up you ugly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1551 and gymcel
He has bad eye area

Inb4: "Cope. Have sex incel. He is a slayer, you are a subhuman"

Title says RATE and not Is he a Chad

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Feels like you lost your virginity a few hours ago and now you've got so much dopamine flowing through you that you feel the need to call the whole forum virgins and tell them to have sex before posting

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1347
Chad,upper eyelid exposure is a meme.

6.5-6.75 good looking but not a slayer.

between high tier normie and chadlite. Not quite a chadlite. his eye area throws me off and longish midface

Why is he sleeping?

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
PSL 6.7, eye exposure doesnt matter. he has the rest of the look down, probably fucking stacys left and right

his eyes are off..but im sure he has no issue getting laid. jfl @ him being a chad tho...this isn't Reddit buddy boyos