rate this cheekbone reduction result

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
haven't heard of this being spoken about too often here, and interested to see what u guys think.

Cheekbone reduction

Cheekbone reduction 1

also what is the general consensus on cheekbone reduction? I know jaw reduction is usually seen as a no-no, but how often do you think cheekbone/jaw reduction could help someone?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4797, mortis and 1 other person
retarded

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, R@m@, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
his mouth area got worse lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
He looked better before

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4797, Essonerian and 3 others
Amazing how his eyes, eye level asymmetry, eyebrows, hairline, mouth, under chin fat all changed just from cheek shaving. Truly a miraculous procedure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Amazing how his eyes, eye level asymmetry, eyebrows, hairline, mouth, under chin fat all changed just from cheek shaving. Truly a miraculous procedure
the before and after is pre dodgy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
cheekbone reduction should be used mainly by ethnics because their zygo is usually lower and bigger
i want to use it on one side to fix my asymmetry

like how low we talking? less than .42? .39?
Talking around anything below 0.42 because then attractiveness to women plummets.

Anything above that is around the same level for women to find attractive honestly,

• +1
lifefuel tbh. was afraid of getting MSE cos I thought it would kill my harmony by decreasing my already somewhat low 0.443 es ratio.

then again, had a consult with Ting who said that MSE mainly causes expansion in the part of ur face where ur teeth are, and that you can expect max 1-2mm of expansion in the zygos area

He looks worse :lul: most retarded surgery

• +1
imagine shaving off your precious bones because your iq is below 50. brutal

• +1
frauded pics

He looked superior before lmfao

Now his face looks chubby af. What a RETARD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
He looked superior before lmfao

Now his face looks chubby af. What a RETARD.
indeed now the area where his zygo bones were shaved off looks like a long soft tissue down to the mandible, which indeed gives him slight chubby look.
this is one of the most pointless procedures, unless one has Frankenstein tier bulging cheekbones+zygos, where it could make sense to have them shaved off slightly.
Before being blackpilled, I thought about doing exactly that- getting a zygoma + cheekbone reduction, I thought mine was too wide. I even thought I needed browridge reduction as well jfl. Im glad I didnt proceed with this idea, as it most likely wouldve been a looksmin. Cheekbones and zygos are the very important structure that holds all the soft tissue up and the more projected those bones are, the less sagging of soft tissues will occur over time. Also they give the face angularity and projection, things that are important for attractiveness, because rounded/soft/flat features arent attractive. Very flat face in 3/4 view (in terms of zygos/ ogee curve) is not very gl.

• +1