Flax seeds - 70
Butter - 60
Protein powder - 120
Chicken tenderloins, beef, any meat really - 400-600
Fiber One cereal - 90
Cashews - 160

Total calories: 2640-2800

Trying to nutritionmax/heightmax

I'd say drop these since they're full of anti nutrients and are low in nutrients to begin with.

Broccoli as well since I find no reason to consume it.
Anti nutrients? No reason to eat broccoli? what

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Anti nutrients? No reason to eat broccoli? what
Why do you eat broccoli? Have you ever asked yourself this? Why should we consume seeds, leafy greens, etc...
There is no reason too, animal products have the highest nutrient density and are the perfect food for us, while plants, on the other hand, are hardly digestible and cause bloating and gas.

Watch if you've got the time, he discusses diet and is a REAL scientist.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Why do you eat broccoli? Have you ever asked yourself this? Why should we consume seeds, leafy greens, etc...
There is no reason too, animal products have the highest nutrient density and are the perfect food for us, while plants, on the other hand, are hardly digestible and cause bloating and gas.

Ever heard of the food pyramid?

Still the food pyramid is an absolute JOKE, absolute slave diet.
I mean as long as you hit the protein intake it gives you the ideal balance of nutrients. I don't follow it religiously but I try to emulate it eating clean. Cutting out food groups isn't good long term.

I mean as long as you hit the protein intake it gives you the ideal balance of nutrients. I don't follow it religiously but I try to emulate it eating clean. Cutting out food groups isn't good long term.
It's gotta be good protein though, from animal sources.
The grains are just outright bad though and veggies are useless.

Stopped watching when he said eating leafy greens will spike your insulin and stop your keto diet from working for fat loss. :feelskek:

Broccoli should be improving your digestion and reducing bloat. It will improve blood sugar, lower blood pressure and has alot of vitamins. 3

• +1
Reactions: Lux
The grains are just outright bad though and veggies are useless.
I mean white bread & heavily processed shit is obviously bad but oats, sweet potato, and whole grains are great low cal energy, fibre, & vits./ minerals. Veggies are super filling, low cal, and full of vitamins & fibre.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

bart kay is a coping moron.

but oats, sweet potato, and whole grains are great low cal energy, fibre, & vits./ minerals. Veggies are super filling, low cal, and full of vitamins & fibre.
Vitamins and minerals in oats and whole grains? Lol, they are FULL of anti-nutrients that inhibit the absorption of the already low nutrient content, they also, of course, irritate the gut since we aren't made to eat such things (that's why so many fart nowadays, It's actually not normal to do it, on carnivore I didn't fart at all).

Also, fibre is useless, insoluble.
bart kay is a coping moron.
Wow nice arguments :feelsyay:
and has alot of vitamins.
Everyone always says this, NAME THE FUCKING VITAMINS. Every moronic doctor tells you that shite and you believe it. It has no place in our diet.
Broccoli should be improving your digestion and reducing bloat.
Why?
Stopped watching when he said eating leafy greens will spike your insulin and stop your keto diet from working for fat loss. :feelskek:
Idk about all that since I don't need the keto diet and never did the usual one people do

Vitamins and minerals in oats and whole grains? Lol, they are FULL of anti-nutrients that inhibit the absorption of the already low nutrient content,
oats are good imo, soluble fibre keeps you full longer and improves digestion, it's full of beta-glucans that have been proven to dramatically drop LDL while raising HDL whilst also killing cancer cells and improving blood sugar levels. Again, not all plant foods are demons among food groups.
Everyone always says this, NAME THE FUCKING VITAMINS. Every moronic doctor tells you that shite and you believe it. It has no place in our diet.
Broccoli contains a compound called Sulforaphane that has been associated with various health benefits and may beneficially affect cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and digestion, whilst protecting against brain damage and treating autism, cruciferous vegetables should be eaten with caution though due to the content of goitrogens. Again, can be beneficial, you cannot look at everything from a nutritional standpoint.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and jefferson
Need to bulk

Eggs x3 - 240
Cheese - 100
Almonds - 160
Peanuts - 170
Peanut butter - 190
Almond milk - 35
Blueberries - 80
Banana - 105
Blackberries - 60
Strawberries - 20
Raspberries - 65
Broccoli - 100
Apple - 95
Greek yogurt plain - 170
Chia seeds - 150
Flax seeds - 70
Butter - 60
Protein powder - 120
Chicken tenderloins, beef, any meat really - 400-600
Fiber One cereal - 90
Cashews - 160

Total calories: 2640-2800

Trying to nutritionmax/heightmax
btw op, drop all of the seeds and nuts, up the amount of berries and eggs, also add sardines and tuna for omega 3's selenium and protein.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SikKunt
that have been proven to dramatically drop LDL while raising HDL
You shouldn't lower cholesterol at all. Cholesterol is very important in the body with hormones and such.
Broccoli contains a compound called Sulforaphane that has been associated with various health benefits and may beneficially affect cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and digestion, whilst protecting against brain damage and treating autism, cruciferous vegetables should be eaten with caution though due to the content of goitrogens. Again, can be beneficial, you cannot look at everything from a nutritional standpoint.
The healthiest populations are the ones that eat tons of meat anyway, so whatever.

Vit c, iron, potassium and others. And in terms of the ratio of protein to calories it is a high protein food.

Fiber gives you more regular stools. Metamucil works for a reason. It also reduces bad cholesterol and reduces risk of colon cancer.
You shouldn't lower cholesterol at all. Cholesterol is very important in the body with hormones and such.

So I should just take a shitload of steroids to max out my ldl cholesterol? sounds like a good plan :feelsyay:

btw op, drop all of the seeds and nuts, up the amount of berries and eggs, also add sardines and tuna for omega 3's selenium and protein.
why should i drop seeds and nuts?

No, there's a balance that you want to achieve, balancing LDL to HDL doesn't affect hormones. Dietary cholesterol also barely affects plasma cholesterol levels (depending on your genetic predisposal to absorb said amount) saturated fat has more of an effect on cholesterol production.
also, in saying that, people who are genetically predisposed to produce more cholesterol do benefit from chol-reducing compounds found in plants. I'm not gonna get into the heart disease debate, although I do think to an extent cholesterol has a role in HD, although the steps in which I think chol is involved isn't the norm hypothesis.

The healthiest populations are the ones that eat tons of meat anyway, so whatever.
ah debateable tbh, personally I think that the populations of native's that followed a diet heavy in wild game meats and wild berries, nuts seeds etc have the best facial development and development in general. Due to high amounts of D3 and K2 in their diets.

Africa 500x373

why should i drop seeds and nuts?
seeds are full of antinutrients and omega 6 fats. No benefits what so ever.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I should have been fed and forced to sit at the table until I finished my meals as a young kid for optimal growth.

Instead of my parents focusing on shit that doesn’t matter like my behavior and whether I’m a nice well spoken kid to people.

Feed your kids and surround their lifestyles to fuel optimal growth and have money - Or don’t have kids at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
why should i drop nuts and seeds?