• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, goat2x, TheChosenChad and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Hozay
looks comical tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2597, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Uncanny lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Looks like the gigachad meme

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
copers itt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Hozay
ew

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Always double check the spray tan

• +1
Grandmasbutt 1227419868571118183775772973722284386575943n 1

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5875
You know he looks fucking weird. stop coping.
stop using the word coping like a fucking retard that doesnt even make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
but yes he looks deformed and comical way worse in other vids :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, thickdickdaddy27, Hozay and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Hades and 2 others
If that's natural with no surgeries, then his bone structure might be the best I've seen shit how Is he human?

• JFL
Looks completely retarded and uncanny. This is the type of cartoon character autists on PSL sites would vigorously masturbate over, but would have literally zero general appeal irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Warlow, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Says the tard who said "copers" first jfl
are u sped it made sense when i said it (denying mogger is gl = coping with subhuman looks)

makes 0 sense in ur usage. what would i even be coping with in that instance

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5875
are u sped it made sense when i said it (denying mogger is gl = coping with subhuman looks)

coping by calling us copers

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, moggingmachine, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
This is what half of the forms members are going to look like in a couple of years tbh.

Looks completely retarded and uncanny. This is the type of cartoon character autists on PSL sites would vigorously masturbate over, but would have literally zero general appeal irl
couldn't have said it better myself. shit cracks me up ngl

Where did @Hozay say he wasn’t good looking? jfl all he said was he looks weird/comical. your point = 0 sense

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hozay and moggingmachine
Where did @Hozay say he wasn’t good looking? jfl all he said was he looks weird/comical. your point = 0 sense
muh weird muh comical muh exaggerated features all = weak boned incel copes

Looks gay

• JFL
artworks-000061393977-3u3s4d-t500x500.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Hades
muh weird muh comical muh exaggerated features all = weak boned incel copes
Girls would look at their friends and laugh at that guy irl "he looks like the crimson chin! eww" is what i predict they would say. He looks like utter shit, keep jerking off over comical uncanny looking idiots on tiktok

couldn't have said it better myself. shit cracks me up ngl
It's no surprise Alien O'Pry and Bloated Barrett would be rated above true gigamoggers like Dicaprio, Delon and Pitt (who all actually look like homo sapiens) on this site

• +1
Girls would look at their friends and laugh at that guy irl "he looks like the crimson chin! eww" is what i predict they would say. He looks like utter shit, keep jerking off over comical uncanny looking idiots on tiktok
you is coping and living in fantasy land if you think he wouldnt easily slay certain type of bitches. that exaggerated insta model "influencer" look = can obviously slay

obviously his looks arent optimal but to say he is incel with 0 appeal = coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, Warlow and Hozay
It's no surprise Alien O'Pry and Bloated Barrett would be rated above true gigamoggers like Dicaprio, Delon and Pitt (who all actually look like homo sapiens) on this site
Dicaprio, delon, pitt. Those guys are what the large majority woman actually find attractive. PSL autists who jack off to sean's over kill uncanny eye area just make me laugh. It is what it is. I rather have leo's eye area than sean any day of the week.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
Features a lil over the top but still looks good

@Hozay my bro this guy is a giga chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Hozay
Dicaprio, delon, pitt. Those guys are what the large majority woman actually find attractive. PSL autists who jack off to sean's over kill uncanny eye area just make me laugh. It is what it is. I rather have leo's eye area than sean any day of the week.

fav video of all time. Chico getting raped by a crowd of prime jbs while barrett, who mogs chico according to some, remains invisible to everyone

you is coping and living in fantasy land if you think he wouldnt easily slay certain type of bitches. that exaggerated insta model "influencer" look = can obviously slay

obviously his looks arent optimal but to say he is incel with 0 appeal = coping

he won't be an incel because there are some girls who are into that look but he is nowhere near the level of a generic pretty boy, who has general rather than very specific appeal

fav video of all time. Chico getting raped by a crowd of prime jbs while barrett, who mogs chico according to some, remains invisible to everyone

he won't be an incel because there are some girls who are into that look but he is nowhere near the level of a generic pretty boy, who has general rather than very specific appeal

dude what the fuck was barrett thinking.. his hair looks so fucking bad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Is he surgerymaxxed? Looks uncanny af

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope and Hozay