Rate this Eppley full face implant image [pic]

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Is this the answer or has science gone too far at this point?

I wish we had the before/after

51427996 614172299035208 3852181153427315640 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, SHARK, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
ngl lifefuel for nobonescels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, retard and 12 others
wtf ? not any "human pic" ?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2227
I need zygos implants so badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I am sure the results will be nowhere close a legit chad it would look so plastic so fantastic in hot summer days that face will melt off
Is this the answer or has science gone too far at this point?

I wish we had the before/after

View attachment 133987

fucker is coming up with anything to remove our faces isn't he

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Petsmart, middayshowers and 9 others
Seriously,who needs a nose bridge implant?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, SikKunt, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
That whole scalp-forehead-nose bridge implant looks like a dustpan.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mansnob, TurboGhost and 1 other person
Opera Snapshot 2019 10 10 102916 wwwinstagramcom

next up.

gigachad lowerthird implant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, randomguy1235, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
Eppley probably charged 100k for this stuff
after all you won't need anything else than that so.
but jfl at the all day life

Honestly as much as I agree with using implants if you're not dentally deformed this is far beyond necessary and completely overboard, it's 100% inspired from PSL forum posts.

I mean can you even name one person that would "need" all this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, NormieKilla and 11 others
@facemaxxed

do you think I would benefit from skull implants? im not really sure what they even do lol
Honestly as much as I agree with using implants if you're not dentally deformed this is far beyond necessary and completely overboard, it's 100% inspired from PSL forum posts.

what do those skull implants even do? arent those for people with deformed skulls/lumps?

I would
I have recessice jaw zygos and forehead

BC he doesn’t wanna be asked about osteotomies anymore. So he likes putting 30 minute implants in so he’s making sure he can do them all around..

Pretty soon he probably won’t even perform genio anymore.

BC he doesn’t wanna be asked about osteotomies anymore. So he likes putting 30 minute implants in so he’s making sure he can do them all around..

Pretty soon he probably won’t even perform genio anymore.
how come he tells people that there surgery is going to be 3-4 hours long if it takes only 30 minutes lol

how come he tells people that there surgery is going to be 3-4 hours long if it takes only 30 minutes lol

yeah i wondered how tf it would take 4 hours to place some implants in :unsure:

30 minutes is probly a little short..it’s probly closer to an hour..and if you’re getting the implants through the mouth then probably a bit longer...but definitely not 3-4 hours..

Standard implants can take 40-50 minutes...the only issue is wrapping the implant to intertwine it with the orbital nerve and saddling the rim within the orbital bone.

Did he tell you how much yours lasted?

I arrived in the surgical theatre at like 7am, woke up at around 12:30 or 1pm.

Think we started at like 8am

How do you know he didn't shove his fingers up your asshole while you were unconscious?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Newguyaround, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
How do you know he didn't shove his fingers up your asshole while you were unconscious?

I had a look in the mirror right after - everything was tight as usual.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Newguyaround, I'mme and 3 others

About 2 & 1/2 hours for two implants, sounds about right.

@facemaxxed

do you think I would benefit from skull implants? im not really sure what they even do lol

what do those skull implants even do? arent those for people with deformed skulls/lumps?

Having a micro skull or a sloped forehead is such a subhuman trait - not sure if you have these things.

Skull implants can increase cranial volume thereby reducing subhumanness and also giving a more masculine shape to the skull.

look at Barrett's volumous and well-shaped cranium:

Screenshot 2019 10 12 at 194920

I had a look in the mirror right after - everything was tight as usual.
High IQ. Tbf I fear getting raped while being unconscious.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Luke LLL and Deleted member 3043
Having a micro skull or a sloped forehead is such a subhuman trait - not sure if you have these things.

Skull implants can increase cranial volume thereby reducing subhumanness and also giving a more masculine shape to the skull.

look at Barrett's volumous and well-shaped cranium:

View attachment 134075
Girls like Michael B Jordan even more tbh..he’s one of the most desired guys in the world.

Fame and Body halo...but apparently his face is liked as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Girls like Michael B Jordan even more tbh..he’s one of the most desired guys in the world.

Fame and Body halo...but apparently his face is liked as well.

its different for bbcs they can have a round small skull shape

That is hard core. I doubt that is possible in one operation. I would guess you would need 3 operations.
I remember when I first saw rameriez's mandibular matrix how scary it looked. How I did not want anything that extreme. But that is what I ended up getting, because that is what I needed.
MandibularMatrix.jpg

That is hard core. I doubt that is possible in one operation. I would guess you would need 3 operations.
I remember when I first saw rameriez's mandibular matrix how scary it looked. How I did not want anything that extreme. But that is what I ended up getting, because that is what I needed.
MandibularMatrix.jpg

Got before and afters?

Yes, most people need, most people are subhumans.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Got before and afters?
they are similar to this guy, also done by Ramierz
Obviously people don't post before after pics because they want to hide their work from those who would ridicule them. dah
face_13.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
MandibularMatrix.jpg
You got a jaw wrap?

You got a jaw wrap?
it is 3 separate pieces. gonial angle/chin/gonial angle. It looks like he has modified it to overlap. Mine has a 1/16" gap between the chin and gonial angle implant.

The man is insane.

Estimated cost: 300k USD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Just lol at implants.

MandibularMatrix.jpg

any reason you went with ramirez over eppley?

Thats what most of us need.
Eyes nose jaw everything

How are we supposed to rate this shit?
Are we fucking surgeons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
any reason you went with ramirez over eppley?
OR uses Medpor, which I prefer. And I needed a salivary gland partially removed, which OR had experience with. TBH, have never meet Eppley.

OR uses Medpor, which I prefer. And I needed a salivary gland partially removed, which OR had experience with. TBH, have never meet Eppley.

Did you consider Yaremchuk as well? Just curious

Life fuel for gonna own an island when I’m older cels