Rate this foid from the doctors office I went to

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I found her on Tinder, lol. She works at the same doc office that checked my testosterone levels.

nestivv

Trainee
i don't get her bio
could someone explain for a languagecel?
Zużyta szmata/10, tak jak większość kobiet, wiec chyba nie ma po co czytać tych opisów.
"Jeśli lubisz grę o tron to masz dużą energię w kutasie, ale nie tak dużą jak ja mam"

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Zużyta szmata/10, tak jak większość kobiet, wiec chyba nie ma po co czytać tych opisów.
"Jeśli lubisz grę o tron to masz dużą energię w kutasie, ale nie tak dużą jak ja mam"
No tak literalnie to rozumiem, po prostu nie wiem o chuj jej chodzi ;-)
I z tym headass albo deadass to w sensie ze albo lizesz srake albo jestes lamusem? :unsure:

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
>GoT

* ahem *

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
>GoT

* ahem *

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
Go Minassian

kobecel

6'5
She is already opening her mouth like a good toilet would do

Shifty

░p░s░y░c░h░e░d░e░l░i░c░
Anyone else notice how asymmetrical her face is? Especially the eye area...

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
As average as possibly possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CupOfCoffee Ratings 33
DarknLost Ratings 14
fobos Ratings 36