Rate this future LeFort III Chinese male patient

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
I'm 19. And I'm currently consulting with an Australian maxillofacial surgeon about getting a LeFort I/BSSO+genioplasty and a LeFort III. I believe I'm the most deformed looking Asian person to ever set foot on this site. Every bone of my face lacks forward growth.

I'm here to get good objective advice on how to improve my face. My question is, are there any other things I can do (besides facial surgeries) to improve my face or do I only need plastic surgeries?

inb4 no responses
inb4 "kys"
inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "go back to Asia"
inb4 "get asian girls"

Attachments

• img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 213
  • img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 226
  • img3.jpg
    img3.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 223
  • img4.jpg
    img4.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 225
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Treasure223, Patriot and 3 others
son get mse fm before you get something as barbaric as lf3

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7240 and 3 others
Yeah, you can improve on your coloring and lowering your bf %.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7240 and 3 others
It never began, sorry

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and AscendingHero
I'm 19. And I'm currently consulting with an Australian maxillofacial surgeon about getting a LeFort I/BSSO+genioplasty and a LeFort III. I believe I'm the most deformed looking Asian person to ever set foot on this site. Every bone of my face lacks forward growth.

I'm here to get good objective advice on how to improve my face. My question is, are there any other things I can do (besides facial surgeries) to improve my face or do I only need plastic surgeries?

inb4 no responses
inb4 "kys"
inb4 "it's over"
inb4 "rope"
inb4 "go back to Asia"
inb4 "get asian girls"
asia won't save you. even mainlanders look way better than you.

make sure to get a rhino as well, might be able to negotiate the prices down if you get the full package

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and thecel
son get mse fm before you get something as barbaric as lf3
What is this mse fm thing? The surgeon that I'm consulting with said that only surgeries could help me and that everything else won't help my midface. What is it like to get MSE FM?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I'd get MSE and then Lefort 3.

You probably won't become Chang.
But you certainly will improve a lot.

So good luck.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and thecel
What is this mse fm thing? The surgeon that I'm consulting with said that only surgeries could help me and that everything else won't help my midface. What is it like to get MSE FM?
MSE FM grows the entire midface, the same area a LF3 affects but it’s non surgical (micro implants) and 1/5 the price

facemask is a device you wear that is attached to mse which is a palate expander screwed directly into your maxilla pulling the entire midface forward + expanding it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6341
asia won't save you. even mainlanders look way better than you.

make sure to get a rhino as well, might be able to negotiate the prices down if you get the full package
My nose definitely needs a rhinoplasty, but I probably have to get LeFort III first because my priority is improving my bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and thecel
Lefort 3 is a savage surgery
I cant even imagine the suffering you'll pass throught during your recovery, considering you dont die

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Yeah, you can improve on your coloring and lowering your bf %.
What do you mean by improve on my coloring? What would you do to improve the coloring?

blame gangis khan

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Short Ugly and Brown and 4 others
Lefort 3 is a savage surgery
I cant even imagine the suffering you'll pass throught during your recovery, considering you dont die
I'd rather die than stay unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Get a tan if you can, colored contacts or STROMA, etc.
Interesting. So you believe that asian guys like me would look better with colored eyes. I thought that colored eyed wouldn't suit me because I'm chinese. Maybe I was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: john2
You look pretty overweight

Interesting. So you believe that asian guys like me would look better with colored eyes. I thought that colored eyed wouldn't suit me because I'm chinese. Maybe I was wrong.
It benefits people of all races.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240

You can get a greenish or blueish color going to Yeux Clair and doing laser eye color change for around $4k.

Yeux Clair in Mexico > Eyecos in Barcelona.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
My condones my Asian bro. I mog you so hard, that we look like different species.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 7240
MSE = widening your maxilla = widening your palate = widening your mouth

You have a really narrow mouth, and this 99% means you have a really narrow palate.

I personally will get MSE (to widen maxilla), MSDO (to widen the mandible so it matches the maxilla width), and then Bimax (to bring both maxilla and mandible forward).

In your case I think you should do the same things, except you can get Lefort 3 instead of Bimax (Lefort 1).
I can't get Lefort 3.

MSDO is 90% needed after you will do MSE because if you widen the maxilla (and so the palate), you have to also widen the mandible or your teeth logically won't match.

If you do MSE + MSDO + Lefort 3 you will CERTAINLY become a Chang (asian chad).
It's very hard for me to find a local doctor who wants to perform MSE and MSDO. And I doubt I will ever have any money for MSE and MSDO. I am not poor but not rich. Most likely I will only be able to get a LF1/BSSO, a LF3, and a rhinoplasty within 5 years.

You have great eye area for an asian. I'm sorry everything else got fucked.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 8486
Nobody gives you lefort 3 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Dont do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
MSE/FM:

069EB3AE 4C32 41E9 9E96 AFFA9707E497

LFs:

3D0D5C73 88E4 4AAB B16B 5CBD129C431E

I would strongly recommend MSE/FM, because you can get Midfacial transverse expansion like in my avatar, and facepull for as long as you’d like. Then get mandibular surgery like BSSO or IMDO. LeFort 3 is legit so fucking invasive and pricy and the recovery will be so long and painful.
You seem like a very good candidate for MSE, actually. MSE will widen your mouth and give you more zygos.
If money isn’t an issue for you, I would strongly suggest MSE+FM+IMDO+LeFort1 w/ CCW rotation+Rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, s3-s3, kuroro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8486
Is this MSE/FM thing proven or just a broscience thing? I didn't see any scientific article about it.
Well MSE+FM has been proven to work for Class III Patients (underbites)
This publication alone proves MSE+FM isn’t a broscience. But Class II patients may need lower jaw surgery with MSE+FM

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8486 and SocietyIsSolipsistic
Tell me when u get lefort 3

You have great eye area for an asian. I'm sorry everything else got fucked.
I thought my eye era was average for an asian, but maybe I was wrong.

Dont do it.
Why not? My facial structure is extremely recessed. I can actually get a LeFort III.
Well MSE+FM has been proven to work for Class III Patients (underbites)
This publication alone proves MSE+FM isn’t a broscience. But Class II patients may need lower jaw surgery with MSE+FM

MSE will only widen my maxilla. It probably does not give me more forward growth of the maxilla. I've seen some before and afters from Won Moon's facebook but wasn't impressed.

Tell me when u get lefort 3
I need to consult with more maxillofacial surgeons to discuss this LeFort III, but I think I'll get it within 5 years.

MSE will only widen my maxilla. It probably does not give me more forward growth of the maxilla. I've seen some before and afters from Won Moon's facebook but wasn't impressed
Ok, well just know that in medical/dental cases, they only pull just enough to fix whatever the patient suffers like TMJ problems, airway, etc. However, you can facepull as long as you’d like if it’s cosmetic. Anyway, you will definitely be a legend on here if you get LF3. I wish you luck

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
MSE/FM:

View attachment 530149

LFs:

View attachment 530152

I would strongly recommend MSE/FM, because you can get Midfacial transverse expansion like in my avatar, and facepull for as long as you’d like. Then get mandibular surgery like BSSO or IMDO. LeFort 3 is legit so fucking invasive and pricy and the recovery will be so long and painful.
You seem like a very good candidate for MSE, actually. MSE will widen your mouth and give you more zygos.
If money isn’t an issue for you, I would strongly suggest MSE+FM+IMDO+LeFort1 w/ CCW rotation+Rhinoplasty

Hey I got very good forward growth in both of my lower and upper jaws..I only need CCW rotation. Does facemask work with out MSE? I can get MSE and FaceMask together but I don’t want more Forward growth

Hey I got very good forward growth in both of my lower and upper jaws..I only need CCW rotation. Does facemask work with out MSE? I can get MSE and FaceMask together but I don’t want more Forward growth
Facemask is better bone anchored than tooth anchorage because it might cause teeth flaring. So I wouldn’t use FM without MSE if you aren’t a young patient.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and s3-s3