Banned

5:09

she looks pretty hot

anterior pelvic tilt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
anterior pelvic tilt
You know what is wrong with this site most of all? That users that are reading this site are becoming aware of all the flaws, and don't want to pull a girl just because of this knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You know what is wrong with this site most of all? That users that are reading this site are becoming aware of all the flaws, and don't want to pull a girl just because of this knowledge.
Being able to pick out an otherwise attractive girls flaws allows you to appraoch her with the proper confidence imo.

Being able to pick out an otherwise attractive girls flaws allows you to appraoch her with the proper confidence imo.
Yes it does, but to me however it happened that gradually that I sometimes don't even get attracted to a girl that thinks that she is the queen because she thinks she looks stunning, when in fact she is fucking ugly as a sin ( applies to popular girls in high school with tons of makeup). Meanwhile my friends are always attracted to these girls.

Would smash

That dudes face pisses me off so much, he has absolutely no chin from side profile. That being said his video are funny af

Sounds like a bitch and squat legs on a girl are disgusting