Rate this girl that I like so much

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I think she is very gl tbh

Pic

Pp1

Claims that this one is without make up and filter:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Pp2

In motion

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

@Intel.Imperitive
Ah fuck, sorry this needs to be moved to the offtopic section, Mods please move. @Weed @Facade @knajjd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and Lorsss
:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I think she is very gl tbh

Pic

View attachment 340;)

Claims that this one is without make up and filter:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
View attachment 341

In motion

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

@Intel.Imperitive
Ah fuck, sorry this needs to be moved to the offtopic section, Mods please move. @Weed @Facade @knajjd

Before I said 5.5/10. Now I think more like 6/10 maybe even 6.5/10 with immediate looksmaxing. She is goodlooking imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
She looks good by middle eastern standards. Really feminine but in the West she can't compete with white girls

• +1
Before I said 5.5/10. Now I think more like 6/10 maybe even 6.5/10 with immediate looksmaxing. She is goodlooking imo
Why only 5.5? She is a 7 man. Apart from the nose, what do you find bad? Or r u rating her low coz she's a curry?
She looks good by middle eastern standards. Really feminine but in the West she can't compete with white girls
She is curry tbh not middle eastern

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Why only 5.5? She is at least a 7 man? Apart from the nose, what do you find bad? Or r u rating her low coz she's a curry?

Tbh tbh im probably rating her low because in the vid she wearing a saari my step mum had and I disliked her ???.

I say 6.5/10 cause body counts too and hers is averagish.

Being curry not a big deal imo, she doesnt even look curry tbhtbh

• +1
Tbh tbh im probably rating her low because in the vid she wearing a saari my step mum had and I disliked her ???.

I say 6.5/10 cause body counts too and hers is averagish.

Being curry not a big deal imo, she doesnt even look curry tbhtbh
Saari is hot tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
Mods are not even online. Some haven't been online for the last 2-3 days. I think we should be made the mods. What do you say @Intel.Imperitive
Do you know her IRL?

Where did ya meet her?
Nah man, I found her dubsmash and I really liked that so I tried to find her Insta etc. It was difficult to find since she isn't famous.

• +1
Mods are not even online. Some haven't been online for the last 2-3 days. I think we should be made the mods. What do you say @Intel.Imperitive

Yeah defo, I feel like we understand this thread better than them anyways. But we have to convince the mods to give us their position ?

• +1
Yeah defo, I feel like we understand this thread better than them anyways. But we have to convince the mods to give us their position ?
TBH
Or we can sleep our way to the top. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
She's very good looking in my opinion. Her chin makes her look a bit too masculine for my taste but apart from that she fits all my preferences. 8/10.

• +1
Do you know how tall she is?
If she's above 5'6 I'd substract 2 points tbh.

• +1

• +1
Do you know how tall she is?
If she's above 5'6 I'd substract 2 points tbh.
I think she is at least 5'6''. Doesn't look like a sub 5'6'' girl in pics. But she won't be much taller than that imo.

• +1
@11gaijin Don't worry bro, I'll help you overthrow nicely ask to become a moderator of this glorious forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
@11gaijin Don't worry bro, I'll help you overthrow nicely ask to become a moderator of this glorious forum.
Thanks boyo

• +1
First picture is a 7 and the second one is a 5

• +1
  • +1
I like curries but something about her face is wrong.... she looks arab

• +1
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

On a serious note, it may be the nose.
My eyesight is too shitty to recognize the thing you posted
hold on.... is this pepe praying

• +1
7/10

• +1
8/10

• +1
7/10

• +1
Those eyes make me wonna throw up.

• +1
Why only 5.5? She is a 7 man. Apart from the nose, what do you find bad? Or r u rating her low coz she's a curry?

Tbh I think she looks better than most of the white roasts on my college campus. I'd say 7-7.5 ngl. She's quite beautiful especially without makeup

• +1
Notice how her skin is as white as she can make it. Thats cause shes trying to appeal to the white man and wants nothing to do with indians.

• +1
Notice how her skin is as white as she can make it. Thats cause shes trying to appeal to the white man and wants nothing to do with indians.
This faggot hasn't been banned yet

• +1
Tbh I think she looks better than most of the white roasts on my college campus. I'd say 7-7.5 ngl. She's quite beautiful especially without makeup

That's because your brain is wired to like things that you haven't been exposed to much. But you have to remember just by looking at her eyes I can see that is subhuman. I give her a 3.5/10

• +1
Wtf why, the best height for a girl is 5'10
Depends on the guy's height. If I was 6'5, I'd like 5'10 tall girls. I'm not tall, so I'm attracted to really short girls.

• +1
That's because your brain is wired to like things that you haven't been exposed to much. But you have to remember just by looking at her eyes I can see that is subhuman. I give her a 3.5/10
Giving her a rating of 3.5 takes away any credibility that might be in your post tbh. You can see that even the posters who’ve rated other girls really low rated her above 6. Also I don’t see why you think her eye area is so bad.

• +1
This is why I usually don't rate people here, my system is way harsher than most here. Maybe you guys aren't used to rating girls, which could be it too. Expect more low ratings coming from me in the future, especially for girls of this type.

• +1
Pretty regular 6/10

• +1
4/10.

extremely big nose
bug eyes
overbite
protruding philtrum (1st pic)
her gums come out when she smiles
(thanks to this forum for fucking my mind up like this, I would never notice/knew such things before, I would rate her 7~8 if I had not come to this forum.)

She looks better in the second pic.

But her rating dropped to 2/10 after seeing her doing those extremely weird gestures in that video. Why is she doing like that? I will genuinely get scared if someone does that shit in front of me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
I dunno about you bitches giving her 4/10 as though you're wandering around in paradise. She is well over average at least 7.

Would date easily

• +1
I dunno about you bitches giving her 4/10 as though you're wandering around in paradise. She is well over average at least 7.

Would date easily

She's 15th percentile or something in Europe. Girls mog her to hell and back where I live

• +1
She's 15th percentile or something in Europe. Girls mog her to hell and back where I live

where in europe do you live

• +1
where in europe do you live
Netherlands.

Every 16-22 girl I see her mogs her to oblivion.
And that's not only because of the race-pill

• +1

• +1
bruh my scale is 0 to 1, where 0 = would not bang and 1 = would bang.

this is a 1 ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin, satoshisacuck and 1 other person
6 with filters and lights
4.5 irl

• +1
bruh my scale is 0 to 1, where 0 = would not bang and 1 = would bang.

this is a 1 ngl.
This is now my new rating scale. Might change it a bit

0=pass
1=hit on a dare
2=smash
3=impregnate

• +1
4/10.

extremely big nose
bug eyes
overbite
(thanks to this forum for fucking my mind up like this, I would never notice/knew such things before, I would rate her 7~8 if I had not come to this forum.)

But her rating dropped to 2/10 after seeing her doing those extremely weird gestures in that video. Why is she doing like that? I will genuinely get scared if someone does that shit in front of me.

Yes, this seems realistic she looks fat as fuck in the video too.

• +1
4/10.

extremely big nose
bug eyes
overbite

2/10?

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1