Rate this girl who ghosted me after the first date

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Have only had dates with 3 girls in my life and this was the best looking by far. For an Incel like me it was the closest to ascension feeling I ever had. But after the date she ghosted me as if the date never happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Doesn't look like she wears a lot of makeup, if any apart from lipstick, so pretty damn good for a non-fraud. 7-8/10

• +1
Lol and you rated my oneitis a 4

• +1
What does that mean? Most people rated her 4-4.5 on the basis of that pic. She might look better in real but in that pic she looked like a 4 to me. You can ask @Spite to rate your oneitis. He also rated this girl above.

• +1
what does oneitis even mean

• +1
don't say you don't know that :feelsautistic:
English isn't my main language however is it this : There is only one simple explanation for the term: An unhealthy romantic obsession or fixation for/on one person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Doesn't look like she wears a lot of makeup, if any apart from lipstick, so pretty damn good for a non-fraud. 7-8/10

7-8/10 PSL? Ur crazy lol, obvs @11gaijin ny boi, but if Im dishonest here on the rating, people will see it. Then the whole rating system is fucked.

5.5-6/10 In my honest opinion.

Bruh that is an accurate rating for her, maybe 4.5/10 IN THAT PHOTO. That photo looked like some mugshot for Guantanamo bay, im sure shes better looking in motion with natural lighting. Anywayz, ur vision is impaored clearly, since you said you have mad feelings for herm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
7-8/10 PSL? Ur crazy lol, obvs @11gaijin ny boi, but if Im dishonest here on the rating, people will see it. Then the whole rating system is fucked.

Bruh that is an accurate rating for her, maybe 4.5/10 IN THAT PHOTO. That photo looked like some mugshot for Guantanamo bay, im sure shes better looking in motion with natural lighting. Anywayz, ur vision is impaored clearly, since you said you have mad feelings for herm
I agree, she isn't a 7-8 PSL wise. 5.5-6 seems an accurate rating.

• +1

Watch her get caked up like every other girl, do her hair and then we'll talk. Her only real problem for a female is an overly pronounced nasal bridge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147 and 11gaijin
Watch her get caked up like every other girl, do her hair and then we'll talk. Her only real problem for a female is an overly pronounced nasal bridge.

fair enough

• +1