Rate this girl who i got into a relationship recently!!

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
So brahs what do you think?

I think she mogs me by quite a bit and was surprised she liked me and agreed to go on dates with me tbh ngl.Said she likes my personality (Yeah i know i am sounding like a bluepilled retard) and thinks i am cute..
So what do you all think?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and The Dude Abides
looks good
there are legitimately some nice girls out there, hope for your sake she is one of them

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
told u u could do it

looks good
there are legitimately some nice girls out there, hope for your sake she is one of them
Yeah brah i think she is the one but blackpill has consumed my mind and i am worrying i will fuck this up tbh ngl

I dont think she mogs you.

Congrats i guess.

told u u could do it
Thanks brah but i was comparing myself to male models and shit and it ccyased me to go insane i was measuring my head my wrists like a autist tbh ngl
I dont think she mogs you.

Congrats i guess.
Have you seen my pics brah what would you rate her tbh?

Ethnic subhuman, will age badly
Congrats i guess

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Ethnic subhuman, will age badly
Congrats i guess
Oh shit if this is subhuman then i guess i am.mega subhuman
Tbh ngl but i am not raising my hopes up as she is hit on daily and has 500+fb request and insta dms from thirsty cucks asking her if she is single and she showed me this and some of them who have hit on her in messages mog me tbh but she has given me passwords of all of her social media accounts nd i dont know brah maybe she is different ?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: pisslord
Party nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Party nigga
Thanks bhai ..Yeah she is a nice girl and i never thought she would choose.me tbh ngl becuase she gets hit on daily maybe she saw something me which is good i guess

Congrats tbh
If she mogs you it’s already an achievement and you don’t need validation from incels
But always expect nothing from these relationships, don’t be overprotective and jealous from nothing but don’t let her step on your toes either

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and The Dude Abides
Thanks bhai ..Yeah she is a nice girl and i never thought she would choose.me tbh ngl becuase she gets hit on daily maybe she saw something me which is good i guess
ALL the best bhai. Uske saath Utna attachment mat daal lol. She will become fat in future Ded srs.

So brahs what do you think?

I think she mogs me by quite a bit and was surprised she liked me and agreed to go on dates with me tbh ngl.Said she likes my personality (Yeah i know i am sounding like a bluepilled retard) and thinks i am cute..
So what do you all think?

Age?

Congrats tbh
If she mogs you it’s already an achievement and you don’t need validation from incels
But always expect nothing from these relationships, don’t be overprotective and jealous from nothing but don’t let her step on your toes either
Well i think she mogs me but she says i look better than her so i dont know but my mind is fucked becuase of the blackpill tbh
ALL the best bhai. Uske saath Utna attachment mat daal lol. She will become fat in future Ded srs.
Bhai attachment ki baat nhi h yaar she is my 3rd gf and i am 21 but i am feeling not so good becuase i think she mogs me and i am feeling insecure about it tbh ngl how can i stop feeling insecure

19 and i am 21
Also she only had one bf for about 6 months and told me she had only gone to second base with him although i do not beleive her but she cannot be a virgin ?
Or maybe she id who knows but i will find about it soon.

Last edited:
bro have fun but dont start this "i got gf, blackpill disproven" shit, its fucking annoying. She looks very fuckable but thats the thing. Men have low standards. Just take a sec and actually look at her facial structure, she is below average but hides it well.

• +1
Reactions: hopemaxxer, Pendejo and Deleted member 685
bro have fun but dont start this "i got gf, blackpill disproven" shit, its fucking annoying. She looks very fuckable but thats the thing. Men have low standards. Just take a sec and actually look at her facial structure, she is below average but hides it well.
Yeah but it is not disprving the blackpill i actually agree with it or maybe my standards are low that us why she looks cute to me

Tbh ngl ded srs bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Demir
Gl bro

• +1
She's quite good looking.Good on you,man.

congrats dude just have fun aight, dont be thinking too much, just enjoy urself

Thanks bro..Blackpill has fucked my mind tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, RichardSpencel and The Dude Abides
-extremly bug eyes even with make up on.
-fat
-ethnic
-asymmetric deformed small looking chin.

and she still mogs you? bruh give yourself some value. she's hardly your looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
-extremly bug eyes even with make up on.
-fat
-ethnic
-asymmetric deformed small looking chin.

and she still mogs you? bruh give yourself some value. she's hardly your looksmatch.
Appreciate your advice brocel tbh but have seen my pics becuase you cannot judge without seeing my pics if you havent i can pm you

Appreciate your advice brocel tbh but have seen my pics becuase you cannot judge without seeing my pics if you havent i can pm you
i've seen your thread on ratings, like i said she's hardly your looksmatch

i've seen your thread on ratings, like i said she's hardly your looksmatch
Ok cool brah i appreciate it tbh maybe becuase my self esteem is shit due to blackpill i really aprreciate it brother.Thanks

naught wun r8

Can you pm me your pics?

She is much better than that subhuman cunt who rejected you

• Love it
She is much better than that subhuman cunt who rejected you
Yeah bro dont know why i stopped that low and asked her out tbh ngl.
Maybe i thought i mogged her and she would be an easy lay but na fuck that disgusting bitch.
Now everytime i see her in college she just gets the fuck away from me haha

over 10 bodies....

Reatrdcel tbh ngl ded srs
I'm not even memeing are you this naive? 10 isn't a lot at all these days. Unless she is fresh off the boat.... If she went to high school and college out here you're getting massive sloppy seconds.

I'm not even memeing are you this naive? 10 isn't a lot at all these days. Unless she is fresh off the boat.... If she went to high school and college out here you're getting massive sloppy seconds.
What the fuck brah here in india girls are not so massive sluts she had one bf before me and she is 19 and i am 21..
Also you cannot expect a girl to ve virgin over 16 these days tbh ngl.So yeah she had one from in highschool and no a slut tbh

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
What the fuck brah here in india girls are not so massive sluts she had one bf before me and she is 19 and i am 21..
Also you cannot expect a girl to ve virgin over 16 these days tbh ngl.So yeah she had one from in highschool and no a slut tbh
Assumed you were white my apologies. Stick with her girls like that are nearly non existent

• Love it
Assumed you were white my apologies. Stick with her girls like that are nearly non existent
Yeah if she were a white girl she would have been banged by 20 tyroned and chads tbh.
Yeah its over for westcels