Rate this girl

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
imo
top tier genetics (big lips, small wais, big boobs, big ass)
10/10 imo

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
Her entire face is fake. Eybrows are painted, lips are painted, eyes are painted, cheeks are painted

Jaded

Jaded

Quantum
One of the fakest bitches I’ve ever seen.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
Looks like the very definition of a thot.

- her lips are disgustingly huge. Like bigger than the average coon who plays basketball shirtless at your local park.

- everything else about her face is PAINTED. Is the paint sexy in some ways? Maybe. But it bothers me more fundamentally to the core that she can paint on her face and be worshiped and I have to rot. Nothing about her indicates anything about good value or genetics.

- the ass and titties are what they are. They’re nice, but remember that women anglefraud with their ass and titties in the same way men do their jawlines. Her assets probably aren’t as impressive IRL.

- Considering that she is whoring herself on the internet, I doubt she is Christian, and is a cultural Christian at best. Not interested in whores, thots, or nonbelievers.

In summary, some will disagree with me because men have preference while women all shoot for one ideal. She is extremely fake. I’ll give her a 5. This isn’t even accurate anyway, I’d need a makeup-less shot with no filters or anglefrauding.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Yh 10/10

GAY

GAY

Adept
I would be quick to say 10/10, but she is all fake, cake faced and plastic surgery maxxed, would still fuck and impregnate tho

C

Curious0

I refuse
Her lips and eyebrows turn me off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wincel OffTopic 21
N OffTopic 32
TeemoNation OffTopic 5