Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3195
True Chad

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Mogstrosity

Textbook Chad, maybe even better

Definitely germanic, I know a german youtuber who kinda looks like him

So he looks Germanic? interesting.

But he's actually not Germanic, not even close. do you have any other guesses?

Not germanic? Yeah, he actually doesn't look like your average german but I only guessed so because of that youtuber. But yeah, where does he come from?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Not germanic? Yeah, he actually doesn't look like your average german but I only guessed so because of that youtuber. But yeah, where does he come from?

He's actually Georgian (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgians) his name is Eli Nikolay and he's a model. (or was a Model i don't know if he still is)

He used live near my neighbourhood and i used to chat with him from time to time. pretty cool guy.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and ElliotRodgerJr
He's actually Georgian (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgians) his name is Eli Nikolay and he's a model. (or was a Model i don't know if he still is)

He used live near my neighbourhood and i used to chat with him from time to time. pretty cool guy.
Light and hooded eyes, somewhat blondish and strong chin, who would even think of Georgia lol? But yeah, when you're a Chad everybody thinks you are european, he just got lucky genetics

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Light and hooded eyes, somewhat blondish and strong chin, who would even think of Georgia lol? But yeah, when you're a Chad everybody thinks you are european, he just got lucky genetics

His phenotype is actually very common in Western Georgia he just has lighter colouring than usual. (i believe proper term is North Pontid or something like that)

You can find guys like him all throughout Western Black sea region (excluding Russia) but yeah he's a Chad no doubt, a face like that at 6'3? lucky son of a bitch he is.
Никогда бы не догадался что он грузин

Da parin Kaneshna ne pakhoz na tipitchnava Gruzina. (lul at my scuffed Russian)

You Ruski bro?

His phenotype is actually very common in Western Georgia he just has lighter colouring than usual. (i believe proper term is North Pontid or something like that)

You can find guys like him all throughout Western Black sea region (excluding Russia) but yeah he's a Chad no doubt, a face like that at 6'3? lucky son of a bitch he is.
I didn't know this about georgians. I'm not good at classifying phenotypes but this guy would deceive anyone and he definitely looks like a more european north pontid.

I bet he has russian ancestry, he looks too nordic/slavic for the place you live in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I bet he has russian ancestry, he looks too nordic/slavic for the place you live in

No he's not Russian.

He's a Georgian Jew.

Btw doesn't this count as a necropost?

• +1
  • +1
I will never understand why jews look such nordic, not only ashkenazis, but also italian jews

Because of European contact.

But he's not a Ashkenazi or Sephradic, Georgian Jews are completely different from those two.
I will never understand why jews look so nordic, not only ashkenazis, but also italian jews

Facially he's typical West Georgian just with light coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Lorsss
@Caligula @Slayerino
How can phenotype copers like yall explain how a georgian with palestinian or turkic ancestry (since causasus jews descend from Khazars) is much more aryan than yall?

• +1
I mog him

• +1
  • +1
Nigga probably have the same migration history as me

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I mog him significantly
Images 11

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
i would recognize Always. this kinda arrogant vibe + very very gracile look that they have + very unique coloring that is kinda gracile too. i have yet to see one that doesn't look gracile and not ethnic.

• +1
my mother family are typical native georgian/caucasus niggers but my dad family have compact face pale,reddish skin and blue eyes like my avi and I have eurasian looking family member

• JFL
  • +1
never saw strong high t features

• +1
i would recognize Always. this kinda arrogant vibe + very very gracile look that they have + very unique coloring that is kinda gracile too. i have yet to see one that doesn't look gracile and not ethnic.

LOL this sounds very far fetched.

I wonder if i said he wasn't Jewish would you suspect that? probably not.

• +1
my mother family are typical native georgian/caucasus niggers but my dad family have compact face pale,reddish skin and blue eyes like my avi and I have eurasian looking family member
Me using imagination

• +1
LOL this sounds very far fetched.

I wonder if i said he wasn't Jewish would you suspect that? probably not.
2nd pic nah. 1st yeah. i'm super sensitive so it's not in a Bad way that i say that. some are really gl. same for nothern syrians that look North atlantid i can recognize them.

• +1

You said your family was from Adjara right? or is it that just from your mother's Family!

• +1
  • +1
  • +1