Rate this guy who was a loser in high school

R

ratethesepeople

Iron
He's about 5'10

Sure, if you rate this guy. He was a loser in high school too.
V1spIV01 400x400 1

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 616, MammothActuary and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, subhuman incel, buflek and 4 others
Back on topic please.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5746 and MammothActuary
Got dumped from prom and lost his virginity at 21. Yeah, he wasn't one of those popular kids.
He did get dumped from prom but he didnt lose his virginity at 21. Stop spreading misinformation. He got his first gf at 16. She was a model. Her name is Diana Moldovan.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
He did get dumped from prom but he didnt lose his virginity at 21. Stop spreading misinformation. He got his first gf at 16. She was a model. Her name is Diana Moldovan.
How could he have got a model gf at 16 when his modeling career only started after someone saw his myspace prom picture? He would've been model at 16 if he had had model gf.

How could he have got a model gf at 16 when his modeling career only started after someone saw his myspace prom picture? He would've been model at 16 if he had had model gf.
Here's the proof. Stop insulting him you piece of shit.

Those
Doubt he had a fucking stubble at 16 you fucking mongoloid. He's over 20 there you fucktard.
Those were his high school photos. Men with high T can have stubble at that age. You wouldnt understand.

Those

Those were his high school photos. Men with high T can have stubble at that age. You wouldnt understand.
Just shut the fuck up, curry. You really think he hanged out with models in high school? No. This is him in high school, he has a stubble? No.
8d3baffbe80c489a67b2d4f01dd93c63

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
she ugly lol

Just shut the fuck up, curry. You really think he hanged out with models in high school? No. This is him in high school, he has a stubble? No.
View attachment 100123
First, I'm not a curry. Second, where is your evidence that he was a virgin until 21. In an interview, he was asked when he got his first gf. He said in high school so it's probably the girl in his pics.
she ugly lol
She's past her prime. Look at pics when she was young.

I was wondering the same. I was thinking if I'm too picky on women if Sean fucking O'pry dated her.
Keep coping you subhuman. How is she ugly in her prime?

First, I'm not a curry. Second, where is your evidence that he was a virgin until 21. In an interview, he was asked when he got his first gf. He said in high school so it's probably the girl in his pics.

She's past her prime. Look at pics when she was young.
Ok so I found I was lying. He didn't lose it as 21 year old but as 24 year old. Check this out from 2014 when he was 24.
Keep coping you subhuman. How is she ugly in her prime?
Shes dead average. Should be dating some 5'11 skinnyfat loser, not O'pry.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Ok so I found I was lying. He didn't lose it as 21 year old but as 24 year old. Check this out from 2014 when he was 24.

It was a joke you low IQ piece of shit.

Got dumped from prom and lost his virginity at 21. Yeah, he wasn't one of those popular kids.
Lifefuel if so. Was he obese? Or just really late puberty?

Didn’t he play in the football team tho?

Not even 5’11

She should be dating her looksmatch, a 4.5 PSL JFL

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Nope. He was one of the popular kids. Here is he hanging out with his crew.
4-6k4wp7h-jpg.94546
What age is he? All of them look like 20 yo at minimum. Past high school for sure

Didn’t he play in the football team tho?
Yes he did. He was a popular jock and slayer in high school
What age is he? All of them look like 20 yo at minimum. Past high school for sure
Nah dude. The person who posted it said it was his high school photos. He never went to college so I doubt this is college.

If he really lost his V at 21 then it’s lifefuel for me because I did it at 20 :feelskek:
Some guys here and lookism claim he lost 24, I can't find the original interview tho. Gandy lost his as 21 for sure tho. He described his HS years like this: "
To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot.
'I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner.
‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.
'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look."

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Some guys here and lookism claim he lost 24, I can't find the original interview tho. Gandy lost his as 21 for sure tho. He described his HS years like this: "
To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot.
‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.
'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look."
Yeah you're talking about Gandy. Why did you say O'Pry lost his v at 21 then you deceptive subhuman. Also, Gandy said he got his first girlfriend at 21 but it doesn't mean he didnt hook up before 21.

Gandy grew up in the 90s where women weren’t so slutty yet as they are now. So if he was a shy, introverted guy I’m not surprised that he lost it relatively late.

Gandy grew up in the 90s where women weren’t so slutty yet as they are now. So if he was a shy, introverted guy I’m not surprised that he lost it relatively late.
You think women have changed so much in 20 years? Sure theres tinder now, but you still need to be extroverted to get laid easy there. Also some men just don't look for cheap hookups but for true attraction.
I have picture proof that he's wrong. That user is misinformed like you and doesn't even know Sean O'Pry
You have picture proof of Sean O'Pry fucking before age 24? Wow man, you got it all!

You think women have changed so much in 20 years? Sure theres tinder now, but you still need to be extroverted to get laid easy there. Also some men just don't look for cheap hookups but for true attraction.
It’s possible, or he just had high standards

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
imgur.com refused to connect.