Rate this guy who was arrested awhile back

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
He got arrested awhile back for sending underage nudes to people and trading them on forums. (I imagine he prob got a slap on the wrist for being decent looking).

Cuck coloring.

mogs me hard

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and impure666
Mogs my nosebridge to death

He got arrested awhile back for sending underage nudes to people and trading them on forums. (I imagine he prob got a slap on the wrist for being decent looking).
View attachment 43118
Oh, and police report said he also dated some of the girls and they were like 15 lol.

• +1
Reactions: impure666
slayer tbhngl
He'd have been good. I understand people get off on having those kind of pics and they get off on exposing girls, and the adrenaline rush of breaking a law that can carry a heavy sentence... But damn, I'd rather be free to slay instead of taking risks exposing young foids.

He'd have been good. I understand people get off on having those kind of pics and they get off on exposing girls, and the adrenaline rush of breaking a law that can carry a heavy sentence... But damn, I'd rather be free to slay instead of taking risks exposing young foids.
if you're a trucel, nothing matters. at the end of the day you're going to noose or die miserably.