Rate this guy

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

One of my former schoolmates. 6'2, good frame. His gf is a sub4 womanlet JFL.

Slightly above average because of his eyes and his nose. His long philtrum and small mouth are his biggest flaws. 5.5/10

Slightly above average because of his eyes and his nose. His long philtrum and small mouth are his biggest flaws. 5.5/10
Big forehead also holds him back imo.

Norwoods me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Blue eyes would definitely fit him imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616

Attachments

• IMG_2260.JPG
    IMG_2260.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 43
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Good looking tbh

Unique phenotype and good harmony

And still looks like a man without looking like a fag
He need better hairstyle to cover his forehead perhaps

7/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Along with the norwood and giving off a cuck vibe.

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Huge upper third and too big in comparison/in proportions to his middle and lower third, he looks like a hyperbrachyephalic subhuman
slightly above average eye area but upper eyelid exposure and green eyes are a deathnik subhuman trait
0 zygos
TINY lower third and bad chin height, he looks infantile, not appealing to women, especially not prime or high quality women seeing as how he lacks dimorphism entirely. He looks like a big bobbleheaded toddler subhuman, just fuck that huge baby cranium lmfao. His circumference is like 25 inches whereas his actual chin height and skull height are like that of an underdeveloped 14 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, androidcel and Deleted member 616
Huge upper third and too big in comparison/in proportions to his middle and lower third, he looks like a hyperbrachyephalic subhuman
slightly above average eye area but upper eyelid exposure and green eyes are a deathnik subhuman trait
0 zygos
TINY lower third and bad chin height, he looks infantile, not appealing to women, especially not prime or high quality women seeing as how he lacks dimorphism entirely. He looks like a big bobbleheaded toddler subhuman, just fuck that huge baby cranium lmfao. His circumference is like 25 inches whereas his actual chin height and skull height are like that of an underdeveloped 14 year old
LMAO. He looked better last time when I saw him, thanks to his longer hair. And yes his gf is some subhuman ethnic girl who loves neotenous looking guys. He used to be into 7/10 white chick but she wouldnt even look at him twice.