Rate this guy

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Obviously gymmaxxed

But narrow chin and jawline imo. Wonder what you think. How much has his physique improved his facial flaws?

Attachments

• lollll.png
    lollll.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 64
ngl looks like photoshop

Physique is good but can't rate the face.

bit too built imo, his jawline isn't as bad as you think btw

6.5-7/10 for asian standards, 0.5 lower for west imo

Legit not, I think. This is a korean fitness model's photoshoot image.

his face looks weird on that body, looks artificial imo. He's a skullcel imo. I'd say a 5.5

his face looks weird on that body, looks artificial imo. He's a skullcel imo. I'd say a 5
PSL?

Also, do you think he'd still slay on tinder and irl say, in a nightclub or something? Irregardless of his face

PSL?

Also, do you think he'd still slay on tinder and irl say, in a nightclub or something? Irregardless of his face
Changed it to 5.5, yeah PSL. I feel he looks better irl. That's just a bad pic imo. In Asia he would slay for sure, both tinder and irl. In the West too he should do good but I'm not sure how much his race will affect the results.

Changed it to 5.5, yeah PSL. I feel he looks better irl. That's just a bad pic imo. In Asia he would slay for sure, both tinder and irl. In the West too he should do good but I'm not sure how much his race will affect the results.
Oh yeah but what if we took his race out of the equation? Say he's a white guy with that face and body. He has a narrow jawline and chin imo.

What'd you say?

Oh yeah but what if we took his race out of the equation? Say he's a white guy with that face and body. He has a narrow jawline and chin imo.

What'd you say?
I'd need to see more pics tbh. That pic isn't good. He's having a weird expression and his face looks tiny and eyes aren't visible.

Looks fake and gay

Good face but most women think that's to much. (aka to low bf and mass)

Good face but most women think that's to much. (aka to low bf and mass)
Huh, so that's a turn-off for them? What could his BF level be anyway? 6%?

Huh, so that's a turn-off for them? What could his BF level be anyway? 6%?
yeah around there. Girls want muscle definition and some mass, not this crazy shit