Rate this guys nose

shibo

shibo

Equinox
saw him on reddit

Birdcel with little sexual dimorphism. Unless he looks good from the front then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
Looks like kwebblekop

@Sizzurp has to know who that is lol

He'd be pretty handsome with a average nose

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
That’s a girl stop trolling. Mods ban him for trolling

3.5/10
That bump on his nose ruin his side profile
20190208 195936

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and shibo
Too much eyelid exposure with not enough dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Looks like kwebblekop

@Sizzurp has to know who that is lol
Haha
I dont watch dutch youtubers but yeah i know who that is, looks some what similar he is ugly still. Also has a gf somehow...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Honestly, it's not even bad. 4.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Honestly, it's not even bad. 4.5/10

In honesty, it seems as though you sometimes downplay the problems with other people's noses because they're not as bad as you think yours is. His nose clearly overpowers his face because he hasn't got the lower third to pull it off imo.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Phad and Gengar
In honesty, it seems as though you sometimes downplay the problems with other people's noses because they're not as bad as you think yours is. His nose clearly overpowers his face because he hasn't got the lower third to pull it off imo.
You're completely right, actually. I believe anyone with a nose that isn't like mine, mogs me to hell and back. But, maybe his front will make up for his nose. There's no picture included, which OP should have done.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
It's bad but atleast its smaller than mine lol

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I agree. Can't wait for rhino
I don't want rhinoplasty myself although it'd turn me into a normie. I have every reason to go for it but I'm too stubborn to do it. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Haha
I dont watch dutch youtubers but yeah i know who that is, looks some what similar he is ugly still. Also has a gf somehow...
C2Z GssXgAE trZ

Kwebelcop looks ok, hes dating Azzyland whos like one of these Twitch soft core camgirls i think

hmm idk, i dont find him so appealing to look at.. but his gal is oke
Its probably the hair tbh, not saying hes gl just not ugly

Omg that danrid nose

You're completely right, actually. I believe anyone with a nose that isn't like mine, mogs me to hell and back. But, maybe his front will make up for his nose. There's no picture included, which OP should have done.
We are nose cels

• +1
We are nose cels
I asked my Chad friend if he could press his nose so his nose tip would become droopy from the sides. He did it and he suddenly wasn't Chad anymore. It's brutal. Now he agrees that a nose can be a dealbreaker. He used to try and bluepill me on my nose. "It's not so bad bro!" "From this angle it looks normal!" :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I asked my Chad friend if he could press his nose so his nose tip would become droopy from the sides. He did it and he suddenly wasn't Chad anymore. It's brutal. Now he agrees that a nose can be a dealbreaker. He used to try and bluepill me on my nose. "It's not so bad bro!" "From this angle it looks normal!" :feelskek:

jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
It's not so bad bro!"
Bro in HS I talked about surgery once to a few friends (retarded fucking move ik) and they said this...:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Phad
I have successfully blackpilled him on looks and girls' superficial nature.

Bro in HS I talked about surgery once to a few friends (retarded fucking move ik) and they said this...:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
They're probably the same type of friends who wouldn't tell you you have some food stuck in your teeth, so they let you walk around looking dumb like that because they didn't have the decency to tell you.

But, on the brightside, after letting my Chad friend do that little experiment, he said "So why don't you go for a rhinoplasty then? I'd do it if I were you." But I don't want plastic surgery. So in other words.. I'm an even bigger retard. :feelskek:

They're probably the same type of friends who wouldn't tell you you have some food stuck in your teeth, so they let you walk around looking dumb like that because they didn't have the decency to tell you.
Yeah they were too scared to say anything. Not really niggas

So in other words.. I'm an even bigger retard. :feelskek:
Yeah same I like my nose even tho it failos me

• +1
Yeah they were too scared to say anything. Not really niggas

Yeah same I like my nose even tho it failos me
One second, let me PM you. :_)

if ur ugly with a bad nose, u will prolly be ugly with a normal one

Nose is crooked, a rhinoplasty will benefit him.

Literally a trap.

He is a rhino away from being a Chad