rate this high IQ aryan child. (doggo and his brobro)

Hindu shitskin cope

idk. cant rate kids

Wasn't asking you, shitskin.

giphy.gif

not at all.

no ones crying for you weak bitch.

you're 100% a dopey-eyed shitskin from the gangetic plains. I mog your black arse to hindustan and back.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
you're 100% a dopey-eyed shitskin from the gangetic plains. I mog your black arse to hindustan and back.
@OwlGod
@Yoyome99
@Gudru
@reptiles
all these people have seen me in some way. why don't you ask them about if your accusations are right?.

besides. you are obviously wrong.

@OwlGod
@Yoyome99
@Gudru
@reptiles
all these people have seen me in some way. why don't you ask them about if your accusations are right?.

You're black as shit. That presupposition is probably completely right. Go back to wewuzzing your shitskin ancestors, and at the same time claiming you're not a shitskin.
gangetic critter seems to be experiencing an identity crisis.

• JFL
You're black as shit. That presupposition is probably completely right. Go back to wewuzzing your shitskin ancestors, and at the same time claiming you're not a shitskin.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

so aryans and scythians were shitskin now? guess you really are retarded. sad the little kid grew into a dumbass.pakistan must be putting iq lowering juice into the watering hole.

But you’re curry too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
cope more calling me black as shit .

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

so aryans and scythians were shitskin now? guess you really are retarded. sad the little kid grew into a dumbass.pakistan must be putting iq lowering juice into the watering hole.

we wuzz aryan. we wuzz scythian. LMAO, MEGA FUCKING LARP. When did the Scythian come into India? They didn't. The only possible gene flow that could be substantiated with evidence would be THROUGH THE KHYBER PASS.

The only people with POSSIBLE Scythian heritage would be Pashtuns. Not some shitskin Punjabi from India.

Attachments

• 1575274433937.png
    1575274433937.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
we wuzz aryan. we wuzz scythian. LMAO, MEGA FUCKING LARP. When did the Scythian come into India? They didn't. The only possible gene flow that could be substantiated with evidence would be THROUGH THE KHYBER PASS.

View attachment 180219

The only people with POSSIBLE Scythian heritage would be Pashtuns. Not some shitskin Punjabi from India.

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Ruby

Read the wiki. "The ancestors of the Indo-Scythians are thought to be Sakas (Scythian) tribes." LMAO, dumb crapskin. You also seem to be forgetting that these 'Indo-Scythians' (descendants of the Sakas, who might or might not be considered Scythians) had their capitals in Pakistan, NOT INDIA.

"Horse-riding nomadism has been referred to as the culture of 'Early Nomads'. This term encompasses different ethnic groups (such as Scythians, Saka, Massagetae, and Yuezhi)..."

"Though closely related, the Sakas are to be distinguished from the Scythians of the Pontic Steppe and the Massagetae of the Aral Sea region, "

Attachments

• 1575274841208.png
    1575274841208.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Read the wiki. "The ancestors of the Indo-Scythians are thought to be Sakas (Scythian) tribes." LMAO, dumb crapskin. You also seem to be forgetting that these 'Indo-Scythians' (descendants of the Sakas, who might or might not be considered Scythians) had their capitals in Pakistan, NOT INDIA.
View attachment 180220

View attachment 180222

"Horse-riding nomadism has been referred to as the culture of 'Early Nomads'. This term encompasses different ethnic groups (such as Scythians, Saka, Massagetae, and Yuezhi)..."

"Though closely related, the Sakas are to be distinguished from the Scythians of the Pontic Steppe and the Massagetae of the Aral Sea region, "
you fucking idiot if they had their capital in pakistan it litearlly means nothing because pakistan didnt exist. pakistan is a fucking figment of a faggot british officers imagination.
keep in mind that atleast 40% of the place thats now pakistani punjab was sikh or hindu and now its way less. they didnt die they migrated . just as many many people have migrated from generations and generations. literally simple logic is something you lack.truly sad pakis are this dumb.
inb4 you reply with "its because we raped you " jfl if you think that you paki dog.

the sakas are scythians so your entire first line doesnt make sense.

you fucking idiot if they had their capital in pakistan it litearlly means nothing because pakistan didnt exist. pakistan is a fucking figment of a faggot british officers imagination.
keep in mind that atleast 40% of the place thats now pakistani punjab was sikh or hindu and now its way less. they didnt die they migrated . just as many many people have migrated from generations and generations. literally simple logic is something you lack.truly sad pakis are this dumb.
inb4 you reply with "its because we raped you " jfl if you think that you paki dog.

the sakas are scythians so your entire first line doesnt make sense.

You're an idiot on a massive scale. Punjab has always been a MUSLIM PROVINCE. PUNJAB, SINDH, NORTH-WEST FRONTIER, NORTHERN AREAS, BALOCHISTAN ARE MUSLIM. They have been Muslim for at least 1,100-900 years. The previous religion of the Indus was Buddhism, before that, Vedism. Sikh is an artificial religion that sprung way after Punjab had become Muslim. Sikhs can't be regarded as Punjabis at all, just low caste Dalits who migrated from the outer reaches of India to Punjab. Remember your place, OK? Just a bunch of migrants whose lineage probably spans 200 years, at most. Your people have no right to be here, and your religion certainly belongs to the void.

• JFL
You're an idiot on a massive scale. Punjab has always been a MUSLIM PROVINCE. PUNJAB, SINDH, NORTH-WEST FRONTIER, NORTHERN AREAS, BALOCHISTAN ARE MUSLIM. They have been Muslim for at least 1,100-900 years. The previous religion of the Indus was Buddhism, before that, Vedism. Sikh is an artificial religion that sprung way after Punjab had become Muslim. Sikhs can't be regarded as Punjabis at all, just low caste Dalits who migrated from the outer reaches of India to Punjab. Remember your place, OK? Just a bunch of migrants whose lineage probably spans 200 years, at most. Your people have no right to be here, and your religion certainly belongs to the void.

Both religions are utter dogs hit zoroastrianism mogs tbqh

paki propaganda bro science. litearlly out of your arse. funny how low caste dalits mog you inbred dogs to the grave. also funny how despite being a "dalit from the outer reaches of India" I am nothing like them
Sikhs are who fought back with the marathas and rajputs against the mughal scum. keep crying the fact that we freed you from your turko rajput slave master you ungrateful frail faggot.
Sikhs are not just one ethnicity and if you are talking about Jatts we were allways punjabi dumbass

Imagine a bunch of migrants telling a son of the soil, a native-born son, that he's not a son of the soil. This is the consequence of Punjabi Muslim (the only correct type of Punjabi) acceptance, an acceptance of previously downtrodden people. Your people are nothing, your people are not Punjabi, and probably will never be so. Mind your business, we'll take Kashmir, a few bits of Gujarat and a few bits of Indian-occupied Punjab. India can collapse for all I care, I can see no discernible reason for its existence.
paki propaganda bro science. litearlly out of your arse. funny how low caste dalits mog you inbred dogs to the grave. also funny how despite being a "dalit from the outer reaches of India" I am nothing like them
Sikhs are who fought back with the marathas and rajputs against the mughal scum. keep crying the fact that we freed you from your turko rajput slave master you ungrateful frail faggot.
Sikhs are not just one ethnicity and if you are talking about Jatts we were allways punjabi dumbass

Lol, data's already proved what I said. The Sikhs are a bunch of dalit mutts who got too brave. We cut them down where they lay, their 2 gurus were killed by us. Sikhs have no right to Punjab, considering Sikhs are NOT Punjabi. Now back to your designated shitting street. Punjab can not be slandered by a bunch of lowly non-Punjabis.

• JFL
Imagine a bunch of migrants telling a son of the soil, a native-born son, that he's not a son of the soil. This is the consequence of Punjabi Muslim (the only correct type of Punjabi) acceptance, an acceptance of previously downtrodden people. Your people are nothing, your people are not Punjabi, and probably will never be so. Mind your business, we'll take Kashmir, a few bits of Gujarat and a few bits of Indian-occupied Punjab. India can collapse for all I care, I can see no discernible reason for its existence.
lost all wars btw. still inbred btw.
forced convert btw. thinks they were muslims since the start btw.
waaah waaaah keep crying for us. we slaughtered your mughal fag overlords like sheep

lost all wars btw. still inbred btw.
forced convert btw. thinks they were muslims since the start btw.

Forced converted? We've been through this already, I asked you for a source -- you queerly denied. The only converted mutts here are Sikhs. Forced converted to Vedism by my Indo Aryan ancestors, and then force converted to Hinduism (in where they were made the lowest caste), and then were force converted to Sikhism. Cry some more, mutt. Non-Punjabi mutt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and FatJattMofo
Forced converted? We've been through this already, I asked you for a source -- you queerly denied. The only converted mutts here are Sikhs. Forced converted to Vedism by my Indo Aryan ancestors, and then force converted to Hinduism (in where they were made the lowest caste), and then were force converted to Sikhism. Cry some more, mutt. Non-Punjabi mutt.
jfl. who would you willingly convert to islam? every signle idiot around got forced to convert. why would a vedic aryans society convert to a goat fucking arab herder pisswash religion? no reason at all you idiot.
muh loss caste . yea low caste aryans who destroyed subhumanity in Indian Punjab while the backwards stray from the orginal path brahmin cow fuckers were invented different ways to worship shit and piss. allways remmeber that we never listened to brahmins and sucked their cocks. we destroyed the mughals to extinction. and we fucked your asses since.

Lol, data's already proved what I said. The Sikhs are a bunch of dalit mutts who got too brave. We cut them down where they lay, their 2 gurus were killed by us. Sikhs have no right to Punjab, considering Sikhs are NOT Punjabi. Now back to your designated shitting street. Punjab can not be slandered by a bunch of lowly non-Punjabis.
no data proves what you have said. dalit mutts is entirely innacurate. you are just retarded and inbred
we removed ourselves from the caste system. just like muslims are dalits in the hindu world
except we are not treated like shit because we dont worship arab cunts and suck dick like you do

Last edited:
Autistic thread.

Yep, gave up after the autist become indecipherable.
Just lol at a shitskin using fancy words, you will NEVER become white, its honestly cringy don't you think?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Just lol at a shitskin using fancy words, you will NEVER become white, its honestly cringy don't you think?

'fancy words', LMAO. I purposely use simpler words in this forum, just so you troglodytes can understand me better. You're an Arab shitskin that needs to respect his superiors more. Nuke the Middle East, full of low IQ savages.

bro im sure op is white
His avi and Arabic written name says otherwise, for me, white means being erhnically from north western Europe. I don't even consider russians to be white.

'fancy words', LMAO. I purposely use simpler words in this forum, just so you troglodytes can understand me better. You're an Arab shitskin that needs to respect his superiors more. Nuke the Middle East, full of low IQ savages.
you know. im curious tbh on your view of islam. you seem to be so strange its larp. isnt them middle eeast the birth place of the prophet? who is arab? and also where the kaaba is?

Using fancy words will only makes you stand out aas a fool, keep crying for us Arabs.
you know. im curious tbh on your view of islam. you seem to be so strange its larp. isnt them middle eeast the birth place of the prophet? who is arab? and also where the kaaba is?
The middle easterns are the first to bring civilization and culture to the undeveloped hunter gatherer europeans
I IQ mog you to oblivion, using fancy words won't make you shit, its just shows how insecure and attention seeking failure you really are, keep crying for us Arabs, you so called "Aryan" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Using fancy words will only makes you stand out aas a fool, keep crying for us Arabs.

The middle easterns are the first to bring civilization and culture to the undeveloped hunter gatherer europeans

I IQ mog you to oblivion, using fancy words won't make you shit, its just shows how insecure and attention seeking failure you really are, keep crying for us Arabs, you so called "Aryan" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I IQ mog you pathetic Arab arse to your sand-dwelling shithole and back. Imagine thinking basic, 7th grade English is 'fancy' -- Arab IQ on exhibition here. Fucking lowly savage.

I IQ mog you pathetic Arab arse to your sand-dwelling shithole and back. Imagine thinking basic, 7th grade English is 'fancy' -- Arab IQ on exhibition here. Fucking lowly savage.
Linking IQ to a language is itself low IQ, here's an simple IQ test, take it and screenshot your results https://memorado.com/iqtest

link does not work

Linking IQ to a language is itself low IQ, here's an simple IQ test, take it and screenshot your results https://memorado.com/iqtest

Holy shit, no troll? You're calling me low IQ, and yet you're linking me to an internet IQ test. Fuck off, cunt. Me talking to you is not worthy of my status.

The present study investigated the extent to which verbal intelligence (VIQ) and performance intelligence (PIQ) contribute to strategy selection and execution in the context of a numerosity judgement task. The choice/no-choice method was used to appropriately assess strategy selection (in terms of strategy repertoire, frequency and adaptivity) and strategy execution (in terms of strategy speed and accuracy) in a group of 120 12-year-old children. For each parameter, a regression analysis was carried out with VIQ and PIQ, as independent variables, and with arithmetic proficiency as a control variable. Results showed that VIQ was a significant predictor for all parameters of strategic competence, whereas PIQ only explained a unique portion of the variance above and beyond VIQ in the speed of strategy execution.

Holy shit, no troll? You're calling me low IQ, and yet you're linking me to an internet IQ test. Fuck off, cunt. Me talking to you is not worthy of my status.

The present study investigated the extent to which verbal intelligence (VIQ) and performance intelligence (PIQ) contribute to strategy selection and execution in the context of a numerosity judgement task. The choice/no-choice method was used to appropriately assess strategy selection (in terms of strategy repertoire, frequency and adaptivity) and strategy execution (in terms of strategy speed and accuracy) in a group of 120 12-year-old children. For each parameter, a regression analysis was carried out with VIQ and PIQ, as independent variables, and with arithmetic proficiency as a control variable. Results showed that VIQ was a significant predictor for all parameters of strategic competence, whereas PIQ only explained a unique portion of the variance above and beyond VIQ in the speed of strategy execution.
This study is irelevent to what i have said, IQ is not measured by how many words you know since this is learnable, IQ is mesured by pattern recognizing abilities and abstract thinking logic that has no relation to learnable skills, I can understand 4 languages for your Info's, how much can you? Not taking a simple IQ test and posting your score is laughable. Keep dreaming about IQ mogging me.

"Not worthy of my status" what the fuck are you? You post on an incel site for fucks sake. What have you done to the world? What will you remembered for?

This study is irelevent to what i have said, IQ is not measured by how many words you know since this is learnable, IQ is mesured by pattern recognizing abilities and abstract thinking logic that has no relation to learnable skills, I can understand 4 languages for your Info's, how much can you? Not taking a simple IQ test and posting your score is laughable. Keep dreaming about IQ mogging me.

"Not worthy of my status" what the fuck are you? You post on an incel site for fucks sake. What have you done to the world? What will you remembered for?

Lmao, what's with the sweeping statements? There are number of IQ test methods, and they test a number of things.

>can understand 4 languages for your Info's, how much can you? Not taking a simple IQ test and posting your score is laughable. Keep dreaming about IQ mogging me.

6, I can speak 6 fluently. I don't need to post some shitty inaccurate internet test to prove my IQ too, lmao. I got my done the real way: via a psychiatrist.

>"Not worthy of my status" what the fuck are you? You post on an incel site for fucks sake. What have you done to the world? What will you remembered for?

I am your God, faggot.
Unless you're some super genius, which I doubt, then you can never hope to IQ mog me. Cry some more, reality hits hard.

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Lmao, what's with the sweeping statements? There are number of IQ test methods, and they test a number of things.

>can understand 4 languages for your Info's, how much can you? Not taking a simple IQ test and posting your score is laughable. Keep dreaming about IQ mogging me.

6, I can speak 6 fluently. I don't need to post some shitty inaccurate internet test to prove my IQ too, lmao. I got my done the real way: via a psychiatrist.

>"Not worthy of my status" what the fuck are you? You post on an incel site for fucks sake. What have you done to the world? What will you remembered for?

I am your God, faggot.
Unless you're some super genius, which I doubt, then you can never hope to IQ mog me. Cry some more, reality hits hard.
I like you.

U forgo
@OwlGod
@Yoyome99
@Gudru
@reptiles

U forgot me bhai

Cope

I am your God, faggot.
Cope @SirGey takes shits smarter than you are
I like you.
Homo confirmed