[Not OP] Rate this historian

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be Gigachad or death

Saw her in a documentary about Roman Empire and found her very sympathetic. Probably because she has a vibe of scholar that most modern foids don't have, and I'm a huge history fan :feelsgood::feelshah:

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
SMV mogs 90% of the male population

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
If only I could have her as my cute wife, settle down and live peacefully. :feelsbadman:

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be Gigachad or death
If only I could have her as my cute wife, settle down and live peacefully. :feelsbadman:
I gotta admit that physically she's far from being a Stacy but she just got that academic vibe, something I always used to appreciate (still do to a certain extent). She studied classics till PhD and is now teaching Latin at a prestigious university. Sadly I'm too blackpilled to live a nerdy, academics focused life as I did before, but deep down I still have a thing for such educated women.

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
Not worthy of a thread/10

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
looks like a 12 yo metaboi

fobos

fobos

Zephir
I gotta admit that physically she's far from being a Stacy but she just got that academic vibe, something I always used to appreciate (still do to a certain extent). She studied classics till PhD and is now teaching Latin at a prestigious university. Sadly I'm too blackpilled to live a nerdy, academics focused life as I did before, but deep down I still have a thing for such educated women.
Personality theory

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Petsmart Ratings 12
Lifewasted Ratings 0
belnar93 Ratings 11