Rate this historian

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Saw her in a documentary about Roman Empire and found her very sympathetic. Probably because she has a vibe of scholar that most modern foids don't have, and I'm a huge history fan :feelsgood::feelshah:

SMV mogs 90% of the male population

gets plowed by the local college football team

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, crmsxg, Stingray and 2 others
If only I could have her as my cute wife, settle down and live peacefully. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, crmsxg and Mr manlet
If only I could have her as my cute wife, settle down and live peacefully. :feelsbadman:
I gotta admit that physically she's far from being a Stacy but she just got that academic vibe, something I always used to appreciate (still do to a certain extent). She studied classics till PhD and is now teaching Latin at a prestigious university. Sadly I'm too blackpilled to live a nerdy, academics focused life as I did before, but deep down I still have a thing for such educated women.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg and Alexanderr
Not worthy of a thread/10

looks like a 12 yo metaboi

I gotta admit that physically she's far from being a Stacy but she just got that academic vibe, something I always used to appreciate (still do to a certain extent). She studied classics till PhD and is now teaching Latin at a prestigious university. Sadly I'm too blackpilled to live a nerdy, academics focused life as I did before, but deep down I still have a thing for such educated women.
Personality theory