[OP] Rate this horse-faced Curry subhuman who overcame the staggering odds of UK hypergamy

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Narcissistic, psychopathic prettyboy
Time online
43d 21h 17m
So, I was casually scrolling through instagram this morning like an NPC faggot, when I came across this subhuman. I was expecting his profile to be filled with pictures of himself and other coping subhumans. But to my utter shock and disbelief, this narrow skulled, horse-faced, low-ipd, Jew-beaked shitskin actually has a baby with a woman who far outstrips his SMV and PSL.

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded?? Is the primitive part of this Woman's brain deficient? How could she not detect his utter subhumanity instantly? Why would she contaminate her family gene pool with his fashionmaxxed subhumanity?

Jfl, this guy, who I mog to oblivion btw, is the exact type who'd make fun of me for being a high-inhib, introvert. I rarely leave the house these days, so can some other UK curries please help me comprehend what is going on here @TubOfLard @aestheticallypleasin @JamesHowlett @MakinItHappen . Is Gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing and fashionmaxxing the way forward? Or is this girl just mentally deficient?

This was posted in ratings, so rate this subhuman while you're at it. Thank you.
curry horse front.png
curry jew side.png
curry slut.png
curry horse + baby.png
curry horse.png

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
43d 21h 17m
1 in Googolplex couple

That his kid? Whore doesn't look that good tbh fake face and average structure underneath
Yeah that’s their baby . And she still looks way better compared to him . He’s a beard frauding subhuman Jew faggot . At least she has dainty feminine features .

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
43d 21h 17m
looxmakser49

looxmakser49

semite
Time online
108d 7h 48m
Why are we all rotting here then jfl? All of us should just be Gymmaxxing and Ntmaxxing .

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

Zephir
Time online
16d 2h 27m
no, cannot possibly be true. i can't compute.

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
43d 21h 17m
yeah, heightmogging and bodymogging is brutal but it'll be rare to come across someone who doesn't legitimately look inbred.
yeah, heightmogging and bodymogging is brutal but it'll be rare to come across someone who doesn't legitimately look inbred.
My nose alone mogs his entire existence . How can he cope ?

9884CF8D-C989-4867-9C6F-75BFBD3419B3.jpeg
8D90CB1C-6E28-41DF-82E1-F1AACD32865B.jpeg

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
43d 21h 17m
How inbred does he look to you from 1-10?

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
22d 23h 47m
she's literally a subhuman, stop putting females on a pedestal you cuck

ZHZ1773

ZHZ1773

The Ogre | The Strongest Creature | The Rapist
Time online
65d 10h 51m
So, I was casually scrolling through instagram this morning like an NPC faggot, when I came across this subhuman. I was expecting his profile to be filled with pictures of himself and other coping subhumans. But to my utter shock and disbelief, this narrow skulled, horse-faced, low-ipd, Jew-beaked shitskin actually has a baby with a woman who far outstrips his SMV and PSL.

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded?? Is the primitive part of this Woman's brain deficient? How could she not detect his utter subhumanity instantly? Why would she contaminate her family gene pool with his fashionmaxxed subhumanity?

Jfl, this guy, who I mog to oblivion btw, is the exact type who'd make fun of me for being a high-inhib, introvert. I rarely leave the house these days, so can some other UK curries please help me comprehend what is going on here @TubOfLard @aestheticallypleasin @JamesHowlett @MakinItHappen . Is Gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing and fashionmaxxing the way forward? Or is this girl just mentally deficient?

This was posted in ratings, so rate this subhuman while you're at it. Thank you.
View attachment 482676View attachment 482677View attachment 482679View attachment 482680View attachment 482681
That nose.

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
43d 21h 17m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
godlikesz [OP] RATE THIS CHAD HORSE Ratings 23
Arabwog95 [Not OP] Rate her body Ratings 27
Yuyevon [Not OP] Rate this woman Ratings 16