Rate this horse-faced Curry subhuman who overcame the staggering odds of UK hypergamy

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba
So, I was casually scrolling through instagram this morning like an NPC faggot, when I came across this subhuman. I was expecting his profile to be filled with pictures of himself and other coping subhumans. But to my utter shock and disbelief, this narrow skulled, horse-faced, low-ipd, Jew-beaked shitskin actually has a baby with a woman who far outstrips his SMV and PSL.

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded?? Is the primitive part of this Woman's brain deficient? How could she not detect his utter subhumanity instantly? Why would she contaminate her family gene pool with his fashionmaxxed subhumanity?

Jfl, this guy, who I mog to oblivion btw, is the exact type who'd make fun of me for being a high-inhib, introvert. I rarely leave the house these days, so can some other UK curries please help me comprehend what is going on here @TubOfLard @aestheticallypleasin @JamesHowlett @MakinItHappen . Is Gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing and fashionmaxxing the way forward? Or is this girl just mentally deficient?

This was posted in ratings, so rate this subhuman while you're at it. Thank you.
Curry horse front
Curry jew side
Curry slut
Curry horse  baby
Curry horse

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, HighClassMaxing, squirrelcel and 16 others
1 in Googolplex couple

That his kid? Whore doesn't look that good tbh fake face and average structure underneath

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5385, Darkstrand and 16 others
1 in Googolplex couple

That his kid? Whore doesn't look that good tbh fake face and average structure underneath
Body halo.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Richard_Hungwell, BigBoy and 1 other person
1 in Googolplex couple

Yeah that’s their baby . And she still looks way better compared to him . He’s a beard frauding subhuman Jew faggot . At least she has dainty feminine features .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Richard_Hungwell, Short Ugly and Brown and 5 others
He might even mog her facially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 10042, Warlow and 10 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 2968
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, john2, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Night One 🇬🇷
looks nt and tall.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1862 and 7 others
He has the nose of the chad from YES meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Richard_Hungwell, Short Ugly and Brown and 5 others
Jfl how’d u find his insta ? I though reverse image searching didn’t work with instagram pics ?
it does. and if u know him it doesnt matter because forum is dead so dont worry.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
UK hypergamy???
lol everyone looks like shit there and anyone can get laid there too. Have you ever been to a UK nightclub?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, EverythingMattersCel, Heguldus and 3 others
no, cannot possibly be true. i can't compute.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Introvertednarc
UK hypergamy???
lol everyone looks like shit there and anyone can get laid there too. Have you ever been to a UK nightclub?
Yeah , and every guy heightmogs and bodymogs me so I go unnoticed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, EverythingMattersCel, Incoming and 4 others
Yeah , and every guy heightmogs and bodymogs me so I go unnoticed.
yeah, heightmogging and bodymogging is brutal but it'll be rare to come across someone who doesn't legitimately look inbred.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel, diggbicc and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Deleted member 4209
UK hypergamy???
i cant

im subhuman even by UK standards

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Subhuman Philtrum, Chadeep and 2 others
i cant

im subhuman even by UK standards
I saw creatures that I had to look twice at when I was drunk to even register them as human beings making out with cute foids.
It's really all about being NT there.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Richard_Hungwell, Copeful and 4 others
I saw creatures that I had to look twice at when I was drunk to even register them as human beings making out with cute foids.
It's really all about being NT there.
i cant do that either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 2403, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
yeah, heightmogging and bodymogging is brutal but it'll be rare to come across someone who doesn't legitimately look inbred.
My nose alone mogs his entire existence . How can he cope ?

9884CF8D C989 4867 9C6F 75BFBD3419B3
8D90CB1C 6E28 41DF 82E1 F1AACD32865B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
How inbred does he look to you from 1-10?

she's literally a subhuman, stop putting females on a pedestal you cuck

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Heguldus
So, I was casually scrolling through instagram this morning like an NPC faggot, when I came across this subhuman. I was expecting his profile to be filled with pictures of himself and other coping subhumans. But to my utter shock and disbelief, this narrow skulled, horse-faced, low-ipd, Jew-beaked shitskin actually has a baby with a woman who far outstrips his SMV and PSL.

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded?? Is the primitive part of this Woman's brain deficient? How could she not detect his utter subhumanity instantly? Why would she contaminate her family gene pool with his fashionmaxxed subhumanity?

Jfl, this guy, who I mog to oblivion btw, is the exact type who'd make fun of me for being a high-inhib, introvert. I rarely leave the house these days, so can some other UK curries please help me comprehend what is going on here @TubOfLard @aestheticallypleasin @JamesHowlett @MakinItHappen . Is Gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing and fashionmaxxing the way forward? Or is this girl just mentally deficient?

This was posted in ratings, so rate this subhuman while you're at it. Thank you.
View attachment 482676View attachment 482677View attachment 482679View attachment 482680View attachment 482681
That nose.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
He doesn’t look too bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, BigBoy and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
This thread is a classic example of blackpill autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, middayshowers, EasternRightWinger15 and 7 others
This thread is a classic example of blackpill autism.
Jfl , I tagged you and you finally reply with this ?? Wow , what an insightful response .

Jfl , I tagged you and you finally reply with this ?? Wow , what an insightful response .
Didn’t even know you tagged me tbh

I’ve seen countless examples of normies getting with hot girls but everyone just shouts cope. This place is a blackpill echo chamber.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Jerzy Bondov and BigBoy
Didn’t even know you tagged me tbh

I’ve seen countless examples of normies getting with hot girls but everyone just shouts cope. This place is a blackpill echo chamber.
I rarely ever see couples like this in England , that’s why I was so shocked . Normally, curry bitches either go for average white men or they’re with other Asian guys that mog them quite hard .

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Looks tall. Also good hairline and collagen

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and BigBoy
I rarely ever see couples like this in England , that’s why I was so shocked . Normally, curry bitches either go for average white men or they’re with other Asian guys that mog them quite hard .
Where do you live in England?

This guy isn’t even that bad looking either tbh

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Looks tall. Also good hairline and collagen
He has a slightly receding hairline , he’ll be bald before he’s 40 imo. But yeah , collagen + height is a plus I suppose .

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Where do you live in England?

This guy isn’t even that bad looking either tbh

In the Warwickshire county , can’t say where specifically . And stop coping , he gets mogged by almost everyone here .

In the Warwickshire county , can’t say where specifically . And stop coping , he gets mogged by almost everyone here .
You can’t say for sure everyone here mogs him, that’s a ridiculous statement.

You can’t say for sure everyone here mogs him, that’s a ridiculous statement.
I meant the users here who’ve pictures I’ve seen. How many guys that look like him do you see with girls where u live?