Rate this horse-faced Curry subhuman who overcame the staggering odds of UK hypergamy

wrong a slay is a slay
doesnt matter what women prefer all that matters is if you can fuck a hot one
which you cant cus your brain is a cesspool of male dominance and what natural features mog others
JFL @ur brain
we are discuussing in this forum what is attractive

not which subhuman can pay an model to fuck with him and which subhuman cannot

we are discuussing in this forum what is attractive

not which subhuman can pay an model to fuck with him and which subhuman cannot
Nah its about what you can do to get laid by hot girls
keep barking about what white dick you prefer while i giga coom inside your crush when shes drunk

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Nah its about what you can do to get laid by hot girls
keep barking about what white dick you prefer while i giga coom inside your crush when shes drunk

nah it never was and never will

with that logic we all should go dan bilzerian maxx

and you ugly fucker wouldnt be here on this site if you would be actually getting laid

He’s money maxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gmanic and Chadeep
Damn his nose might be on the same level as mine if that’s even possible.
My nose practically ruins my facial harmony tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
nah it never was and never will

with that logic we all should go dan bilzerian maxx

and you ugly fucker wouldnt be here on this site if you would be actually getting laid
JFL speak for your self the site is called looksmaxing not lookism or incel bullshit go crawl back to your cespool
And I do get laied, not by very hot girls but fuck it better than drooling over white cock like you :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL speak for your self the site is called looksmaxing not lookism or incel bullshit go crawl back to your cespool
And I do get laied, not by very hot girls but fuck it better than drooling over white cock like you :lul: :lul: :lul:
would rather buy the eggs of cavills mother

than to breed with some ugly 3/10 landwhale

you disgusting freak
you are so desperate that you have to take any subhuman girl, i feel pity for you

would rather buy the eggs of cavills mother

than to breed with some ugly 3/10 landwhale

you disgusting freak
you are so desperate that you have to take any subhuman girl, i feel pity for you
Youre the one talking about eating the eggs of a guys mother you admire and im the freak for fucking 4/10 girls
Sure little man whatever makes you feel safe and secure

Youre the one talking about eating the eggs of a guys mother you admire and im the freak for fucking 4/10 girls
Fucking 4/10’s is disgusting and cucked tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep and currymasterx
Fucking 4/10’s is disgusting and cucked tbh .
Aye man i gotta nut
Its not like im dating them
you little boys will understand when you get older, good pussy isnt based on facial features

high quality life you have there buddy boyo and HIGH IQ

dude your kids are gonna be disgusting freaks and you will fuk up your entire bloodline, they will rot on incel sites

and i never said "i admire" anything you fagot
i said I am searching for highest PSL looks

you know why?
so that my sons can fuck this

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6789 and Introvertednarc
@OhWellMaxing

your first son is gonna rope

your second son is gonna rope

and your third son is gonna rope

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6789

View attachment 483508

dude your kids are gonna be disgusting freaks and you will fuk up your entire bloodline, they will rot on incel sites

you know why?
View attachment 483516
muh sons
i make the bitch swallow a plan B
I dont even want kids id rather fuck jbs till im 45 then pray on insecure aging 25-30 yr old girls

View attachment 483508

you know why?
View attachment 483516
bro come talk to me when youre over 20 yrs old you shrimp dicked incel JFL @ur cespool of a brain

muh sons
i make the bitch swallow a plan B
I dont even want kids id rather fuck jbs till im 45 then pray on insecure aging 25-30 yr old girls
low iq again

your attraction is already decided on like age 13-15, a that point you are subhuman, normie or chad

then you need 20k-30k for surgery maxx, will take years again

@OhWellMaxing

jfl if you think you can fuck jb's until 45 if you are below 6psl

low iq again

your attraction is already decided on like age 13-15, a that point you are subhuman, normie or chad

then you need 20k-30k for surgery maxx, will take years again
"buh but lookism said so"
tf are you even barking about JFL at your high inhib brain
Im actually sad for you, get help

@OhWellMaxing

jfl if you think you can fuck jb's until 45 if you are below 6psl
You gradually go up in age as you age, young insecure women with daddy issues always give it out to older guys. Thats a free tip little boy.

@OhWellMaxing

didnt you even admit that you fuck 4/10 girl on average?

thats average life quality at best man

like 10% to 20% better than incel lifestyle

@OhWellMaxing

didnt you even admit that you fuck 4/10 girl on average?

thats average life quality at best man

like 10% to 20% better than incel lifestyle
well her face may be mid but she can have a nice ass and a tight pussy its all the same if im hitting it from the back.
if you wouldnt coom in her youre just low T or a little boy obsessed with breading and stupid shit

N3ad6mT

So, I was casually scrolling through instagram this morning like an NPC faggot, when I came across this subhuman. I was expecting his profile to be filled with pictures of himself and other coping subhumans. But to my utter shock and disbelief, this narrow skulled, horse-faced, low-ipd, Jew-beaked shitskin actually has a baby with a woman who far outstrips his SMV and PSL.

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded?? Is the primitive part of this Woman's brain deficient? How could she not detect his utter subhumanity instantly? Why would she contaminate her family gene pool with his fashionmaxxed subhumanity?

Jfl, this guy, who I mog to oblivion btw, is the exact type who'd make fun of me for being a high-inhib, introvert. I rarely leave the house these days, so can some other UK curries please help me comprehend what is going on here @TubOfLard @aestheticallypleasin @JamesHowlett @MakinItHappen . Is Gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing and fashionmaxxing the way forward? Or is this girl just mentally deficient?

This was posted in ratings, so rate this subhuman while you're at it. Thank you.
View attachment 482676View attachment 482677View attachment 482679View attachment 482680View attachment 482681
the guy is decent looking 5-5.5psl nose side profile not pretty though. He's done well to secure a bad bitch like that though as they are demanding. He must be pretty rich as well.

@MakinItHappen unironically mogs the other guy

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
the guy is decent looking 5-5.5psl nose side profile not pretty though. He's done well to secure a bad bitch like that though as they are demanding. He must be pretty rich as well.
you are overrating him because he got this girl

he is just plain ugly/low tier normie

• +1
5-5.5psl??!! lmao @ ur cope, he's barely 3 psl.

makithappen in prime, mogs this guy into depression
you straight up seem like an alt of mine.

type the same way, same person in avi, watch the same shows...

• JFL
vs

• +1
christmastnight uses 2 accounts to support himself confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6488
what kind of madness is going on here jfl

This is really spooky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
christmastnight uses 2 accounts to support himself confirmed
no but fr, there was a guy with the alts @africancel and @Dinger557 and he would used them to support himself, so it's not totally impossible...

• JFL
no but fr, there was a guy with the alts @africancel and @Dinger557 and he would used them to support himself, so it's not totally impossible...
high IQ move though

Jfl their are looksmatch OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Introvertednarc
Jfl their are looksmatch OP
cope

she is disguntly frauding to 8/10 level tbh

and body is 9/10

dude is subhuman, baby looks ugly too, i would have went for ethnic chad in her place

5-5.5psl??!! lmao @ ur cope, he's barely 3 psl.
there is a not a lot wrong with him except nose from side view. I think he's similar looks level to gosling and slightly mogs Michael b jordan. He's softmaxxed hard

• JFL
there is a not a lot wrong with him except nose from side view. I think he's similar looks level to gosling and slightly mogs Michael b jordan. He's softmaxxed hard
Ryan Gosling is a status-maxxed, mouth breathing subhuman. jfl @ ur normie cope tbh

Ryan Gosling is a status-maxxed, mouth breathing subhuman. jfl @ ur normie cope tbh
you not exactly disagreeing with me. pls rate gosling and then rate this guy

you not exactly disagreeing with me. pls rate gosling and then rate this guy
They're both hovering around 3 psl imo, Ryan Gosling is perhaps slightly higher bc of colouring. That's it. Jfl if you think they mog Michael B Jordan.

They're both hovering around 3 psl imo, Ryan Gosling is perhaps slightly higher bc of colouring. That's it. Jfl if you think they mog Michael B Jordan.

• +1
Why hasn't my colour changed yet, jfl? I crossed a 1000 posts 20 minutes ago. Don't tell me I've been shitposting for an hour for no reason.

• +1

Dude, Michael b jordan is 4.5-5 psl max. I know black lives matter and everything but no need to be kind coz he's black. but that 3psl rating of those other guys is where the big difference is between us. if you gave them 5 psl they would surely mog jordan

Attachments

• 1593636469989.jpeg
    1593636469989.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 7
  • +1