• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and aestheticallypleasin
  • +1
Reactions: africanincel175
He is an attractive dude.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, DravidianSlenderman, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
This just proves you are a self hating ethnic coper, he's the ugliest actor and the butt of all jokes
Why are you behaving like a Neo-Nazi? You must be some Indian Supremacist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Why are you behaving like a Neo-Nazi? You must be some Indian Supremacist.
I'm stating a fac. He's like the worst looking actor, who is used in movies to be made fun of or to get beaten up or made fun of for his height.

It is what it is. It's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
I'm stating a fac. He's like the worst looking actor, who is used in movies to be made fun of or to get beaten up or made fun of for his height.

Even though i am from South Sudan, i have watched some Bollywood movies.
Most Bollywood actors are ugly. Example of some ugly Indian actors are Ajay Devgan, Mithun Chakrabarti, Vicky Kaushal, Rajnikanth,etc.

Most Bollywood actors are ugly. Example of some ugly Indian actors are Ajay Devgan, Mithun Chakrabarti, Vicky Kaushal, Rajnikanth,etc.
They're all still better than him.

This guy is 5'3".

What is the ugly dude's name?

Rajpal yadav
Man this world is cruel. His eye area isn't even bad it's his abomination of a nose and non-existent lower third + turbomanlet. I would rope as soon as I learned to tie one.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: africanincel175 and aestheticallypleasin
Is he from North India?
No, he's from one of the two states that produces the worst looking guys and with the worst poverty rates and most malnutrition
Man this world is cruel. His eye area isn't even bad it's his abomination of a nose and non-existent lower third + turbomanlet. I would rope as soon as I learned to tie one.
He's a funny guy tho but I feel bad for him

At least he's rich

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
No, he's from one of the two states that produces the worst looking guys and with the worst poverty rates and most malnutrition

He's a funny guy tho but I feel bad for him

At least he's rich
Which states?

Which states?
Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. There's a stereotype I'm India for the worst looking guys being from there. I know Indians as a whole are bad but these states are worst than the southern Indian states even

• +1
At least he's rich
no money for your face tbh
Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. There's a stereotype I'm India for the worst looking guys being from there. I know Indians as a whole are bad but these states are worst than the southern Indian states even
Which states?
This is true, OP isn't lying. Bihar and Uttar Pradesh are overpopulated. Full of slums and malnourished manlets with the shittiest coloring ever. I've been to both states.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and aestheticallypleasin
I have actually been to India. I thought the worst looking men come from South India and Mongoloid states.

• +1
I have actually been to India. I thought the worst looking men come from South India and Mongoloid states.
Hmm. Would have to disagree somewhat but maybe it's because we might've been to different areas. Yes, the coloring of Dravidians is downright awful, but they are quite robust-boned in my experience. My dad's family is half Dravidian and all the men (except for like one of them) have square faces and ogre brow ridges. Even the areas I've visited have some legit moggers in terms of just bones but failoed hard by coloring and height.
On the other hand some North Indian states (mostly far west and sometimes north east) have way better coloring and height and robust features aren't uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 5052 and aestheticallypleasin
Hmm. Would have to disagree somewhat but maybe it's because we might've been to different areas. Yes, the coloring of Dravidians is downright awful, but they are quite robust-boned in my experience. My dad's family is half Dravidian and all the men (except for like one of them) have square faces and ogre brow ridges. Even the areas I've visited have some legit moggers in terms of just bones but failoed hard by coloring and height.
My experience has been completely opposite. Davidian as well as African and Mongoloid men are less likely to have square face. Infact, I have never seen any Black guy (except some Black models) with square face.

My experience has been completely opposite. Davidian as well as African and Mongoloid men are less likely to have square face. Infact, I have never seen any Black guy (except some Black models) with square face.
Disparity between poorer and richer regions perhaps. Also you cannot compare Dravidian with Mongoloid and African people. Entirely different phenotypes. Not even closely related in the slightest.

Disparity between poorer and richer regions perhaps. Also you cannot compare Dravidian with Mongoloid and African people. Entirely different phenotypes. Not even closely related in the slightest.
Isn't South Indians related to the native Andmani people? And Andmani people are genetically related to us Africans. Dravidians are our distant cousin.

Mithun wasn't that ugly.He is better looking than average curry.Then he became fat as he aged.
Images

Main qimg e08d14741e114af6f28cf396132f0ea9

Thequint 2016 06 0e235254 372b 401f 8867 95192581fa55 mithun2
Thequint 2016 06 369d8bff 8078 468e 9ba5 39da0bbf3d6c Untitled design 7

• +1
Isn't South Indians related to the native Andmani people? And Andmani people are genetically related to us Africans. Dravidians are our distant cousin.
This is where a bit of ambiguity sets in. The Onge are the indigenous people of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The origin and relations of Dravidians is a topic of debate in anthropology. Some recent evidence did show admixture with West Asian farmers from Iran and indigenous South Asian tribes (which could be related to the Onge people).

Now, the Onge people's origins are also a topic of contention, but they have some DNA unique to their population (Y chromosome D haplogroup). Their mitochondrial DNA haplogroup M shows relation to Africa, but then again, everything and everyone has relations to Africa. This was very long ago. More recent relations include Central and South-east Asian people.

Such distant and insignificant relations can be made between almost any peoples.

@africanincel175
Most of the guys you mentioned aren't that bad but they still get made fun of their looks, all of those guys.

Ajay Devgn
Maxresdefault

Vicky Kaushal (6'2")
201807100024406385 Fitness Mantra What makes Vicky Kaushals physique SECVPF

The other guy spoke about Mithun already and Rajnikanth is also made fun of for his looks.

@africanincel175
Most of the guys you mentioned aren't that bad but they still get made fun of their looks, all of those guys.

Ajay Devgn
View attachment 411005

Vicky Kaushal (6'2")
View attachment 411014

The other guy spoke about Mithun already and Rajnikanth is also made fun of for his looks.
Ajay Devgan's facial feature is fucked up.

• +1
Feminine pretty boy with average jawline and nice coloured eyes.

Presented as hot in freshie land, but in reality incredibly average.

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
Feminine pretty boy with average jawline and nice coloured eyes.

Presented as hot in freshie land, but in reality incredibly average.
probably, you are right

Nop. Dravidians are not related to Andaman people. Dravidians are mix between Austro Asiatic people in South and pre Aryan farmers from Iran.