Sc22

Banned
Goa beach shot 1

He’s a 4.5/10 in America

mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Gengar and dogtown
That’s not a male model

What's the point of posting random candids from bad angles of him? Random male models are not necessarily attractive either, some of them are flat out weird looking. It's the ones companies use to sell their image that reflect beauty standards more accurately. He looks like a budget pretty boy/10 in photos that aren't literally his absolute worst. He's also a completely random model.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and androidcel
He's 5'8. If I roided to my Natty limit I'd mog him simply because 6'1 and 20.5" shoulderwidth at this stage, probably 22" by then.
Height is cope above 5'7. I've seen your face you are no indian male model. This guy in my topic is clear example of a model.

What's the point of posting random candids from bad angles of him? Random male models are not necessarily attractive either, some of them are flat out weird looking. It's the ones companies use to sell their image that reflect beauty standards more accurately. He looks like a budget pretty boy/10 in photos that aren't literally his absolute worst. He's also a completely random model. View attachment 19479
so you think this is model tier?

Height is cope above 5'7.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
so you think this is model tier?

reminder this guy is a model. The guy in the OP modeled for like one commercial or something.
(if you adjust these heights for inflation by subtracting 1-2 inches, height is cope past 5'10,5'11. Height after 5'8/5'7 seems to only be a slight negative. Although taller guys will more easily swoon taller girls just because taller guys are relatively more rare which is something to think about I guess.,

Last edited:
coping shitskinned subhumans ITT

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Height is cope above 5'7. I've seen your face you are no indian male model. This guy in my topic is clear example of a model.

Dating pool at 5'7 = 52%

Dating pool at 6'1 = 94%

Total cope... right....

Ur a manlet, therefor not even a man. Ur sub-man.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Dating pool at 5'7 = 52%

Dating pool at 6'1 = 94%

Total cope... right....

These are from okc statistics where people inflate height by 1-2 inches. So you have to adjust for that...

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Dating pool at 5'7 = 52%

Dating pool at 6'1 = 94%

Total cope... right....

5'10 isn't manlet. 5'7 and under is manlet. Your face is subhuman

He never said he is a model, but a 5"+ heightmog doesn't go unnoticed.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 147
These are from okc statistics where people inflate height by 1-2 inches. So you have to adjust for that...

TBH.

But you also have to consider than a woman thinks 6' is actually

But a counter-balance is that a woman thinks 5'10 is actually 6', which is anti-inflation. I think idk I'm confused ?
5'10 isn't manlet. 5'7 and under is manlet. Your face is subhuman

I didnt say I was a model ??‍♂

Anyways, ur like 5 PSL which makes you not sub-human but its nothing to write home about.

Literally everyone says you're 4.5-5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
But a counter-balance is that a woman thinks 5'10 is actually 6', which is anti-inflation. I think idk I'm confused ?
It's more accurate to say that's whatever women think is the ideal reported height.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 147
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
He never said he is a model, but a 5"+ heightmog doesn't go unnoticed.
Why are you still here ? You are loomsmaxed go slay dammit