Depressed Twink

Silver
Screenshot 20190929 231207 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@Yoyome99 This is what a 'pretty boy slayer' is supposed to look like

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, justanothergymcell and Deleted member 1560
it's funny how an indian can go from subhuman to chad just because of blue eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Patrick Baitman, BigBoy and 5 others
Funny how every goodlooking indian doesnt look indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, NarcyChadlite, toolateforme and 7 others
it's funny how an indian can go from subhuman to chad just because of blue eyes.

That makes no sense. For starters, his eyes aren't even blue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 1553
eh close enough
No, not close enough, either. It's actually a unique color, though. Ethnic males do mog hard when they have light eyes.

Preet boy slayer

don't like the mouth but gl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
No, not close enough, either. It's actually a unique color, though. Ethnic males do mog hard when they have light eyes.
eh close enough

thats a morph

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
He’s not chad he was rated shit on photofeeler lmao

Funny how much Eurofags cope daily by hating on ethnics 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I thought mething looked off about him
His eyebrows look too positive and then the arch in the outer. He looks more like a masc prettyboy than a normal one.

• +1
His eyebrows look too positive and then the arch in the outer. He looks more like a masc prettyboy than a normal one.
I honestly think it throws off his harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I fucken wish I had those eyes

If he’s real he has great eyes but unattractive lips imo
Can I pm you pics of my eye are? I want to see if I can improve as much as this dude's eye area.

Can I pm you pics of my eye are? I want to see if I can improve as much as this dude's eye area.

Sure, I won’t reply for a while though, already have other users asking for advice.

• +1
Caged hard at you thinking that if he had brown eyes he'd be 'subhuman' Strong cope

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BigBoy
Caged hard at you thinking that if he had brown eyes he'd be 'subhuman' Strong cope
how is that cope? ethnics and blacks with blue eyes or in some cases light eyes are instant PSL 6's IMO, this dude isn't, subhuman but he isn't conventionally attractive by any means.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 1553
First of all it's obviously a morph. Second of all this guy is easily 6+ psl without blue eyes jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
how is that cope? ethnics and blacks with blue eyes or in some cases light eyes are instant PSL 6's IMO, this dude isn't, subhuman but he isn't conventionally attractive by any means.
Genuinely the worst rater on here. Look at the shape of his eyes alone; it's rarer than one in 1000 in quality. PCT eyes with good palpebral fissure, straight supraorbital rims slayer eyebrows and great undereye support with no eyebags. Not only that, he also has a top tier mandible with a well proportioned chin and wide ramus. Great facial ratios as well. He is good looking with or without his high tier coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 2756
Genuinely the worst rater on here. Look at the shape of his eyes alone; it's rarer than one in 1000 in quality. PCT eyes with good palpebral fissure, straight supraorbital rims slayer eyebrows and great undereye support with no eyebags. Not only that, he also has a top tier mandible with a well proportioned chin and wide ramus. Great facial ratios as well. He is good looking with or without his high tier coloring.
yeah good point he's actually pretty attractive, shit photo quality though ngl
First of all it's obviously a morph. Second of all this guy is easily 6+ psl without blue eyes jfl
morphed anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
fuck you know more about objective beauty than i though.
how can i ascend hard ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
stroma.

stroma is what will ascend many.

stroma is what will give me light eyes.

and then.

i will mog gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 3043
@AbandonShip ain't this u , bro ??

• JFL