Rate this IOI I got today.

dough2

dough2

Gold
I was at work (Walmart) doing nothing. Saw 2 girls fucking around near the furniture, they were there for like 15 minutes. One was decently cute and the other was the ugly friend. Anyways, a few minutes later, my friend comes out and we shoot the shit for like 2 minutes until the cute girl comes over with the ugly friend following her. She asks my friend for help and doesn't even look at me or acknowledge me at all.

My friend was like 3 inches shorter than both of the girls. I'm a head taller than him. He's relatively average facial-wise (I still mog him) though but he's literally 5'4".

If you're autistic and don't understand how this is an IOI, it's because the cute girl (alpha female), was too intimidated to ask me for help because she found me attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Vitruvian, norwoodreaper and 9 others
JFL at this cope

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBiceps, Deleted member 176 and 8 others
mog by 5'4
you face must be repulsive

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Mansnob, BigBiceps and 2 others
mog by 5'4
you face must be repulsive
Dude I'm telling you she was intimidated by my attractiveness. She literally didn't even look at me, she specifically asked him for help which has never happened to me before.

Dude I'm telling you she was intimidated by my attractiveness. She literally didn't even look at me, she specifically asked him for help which has never happened to me before.

ur a fucking idiot

thats not an ioi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Zygos4Life
It has to be since I mog him in every aspect. I'm literally a head taller than him. He's average, and I'm above average facially.
She found you so repulsive she didn't even look at you. She had to resort to using the manlet for the help.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and chadpreetcel123
OP did you just get attention mogged by a turbomanlet and this is the way you cope?????
I just remembered he was facing me, so they wouldn't have even seen his face.
She found you so repulsive she didn't even look at you. She had to resort to using the manlet for the help.
I'm legit attractive though.

I just remembered he was facing me, so they wouldn't have even seen his face.

I'm legit attractive though.

face pics or LARP

face pics or LARP
I'm never posting face pics here, not worth it. Real recognizes real so I have nothing to prove to a bunch of autists who don't understand the subleties of the female's thought process.

p in v is the only ioi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and chadpreetcel123
I was at work (Walmart) doing nothing. Saw 2 girls fucking around near the furniture, they were there for like 15 minutes. One was decently cute and the other was the ugly friend. Anyways, a few minutes later, my friend comes out and we shoot the shit for like 2 minutes until the cute girl comes over with the ugly friend following her. She asks my friend for help and doesn't even look at me or acknowledge me at all.

My friend was like 3 inches shorter than both of the girls. I'm a head taller than him. He's relatively average facial-wise (I still mog him) though but he's literally 5'4".

If you're autistic and don't understand how this is an IOI, it's because the cute girl (alpha female), was too intimidated to ask me for help because she found me attractive.
Lmao ok honestly, I can’t even tell if this is a joke thread or not. But if it isn’t, god help you man

I'm never posting face pics here, not worth it. Real recognizes real so I have nothing to prove to a bunch of autists who don't understand the subleties of the female's thought process.
LMAO AT THIS COPE

But...... never mind, I will let you cope.

I wish I could cope this hard

It has to be since I mog him in every aspect. I'm literally a head taller than him. He's average, and I'm above average facially.
She just wasnt interested in either of you

Ah yes, the old β€œshe was just intimidated by my good looks” cope. Classic.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
5'4 guy = non-threatening friendlier presence, that's why they asked him and didn't give a shit about ogre monster next to him
:banhammer: