rate this jaw implant results

imuglymomadmitit

imuglymomadmitit

Banned
KH5Y62u_d.jpg

wfoHXOF_d.jpg

dmJatKf_d.jpg

Ejl6Keu_d.jpg

Honestly I think implants like this (if not medpor and placed on a forward grown jaw) are demons work. It makes no sense.

I understand if the jaw is forward grown...and one doesn’t have enough mass, to do jaw implants and fillers to add. But to get an implant while the jaw is far set back?? Looking like shit?? While everything else is recessed?

Just simply doesn’t make any sense to me. That mixed with the fact that silicone is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 7125, National Rodgerism and 1 other person
looks like utter shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBiceps, karbo and 2 others
very gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and FatJattMofo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 4416, BigBiceps and 2 others
the only guy who improved was the guy in the middle who was extrem narrow which confirms my opinion that you should only fix extrem failos since you cant do much wrong there.

trying to go from average to excellence is a complete other story. you are very likely to fail since aesthetics is a question of mm
this

Image result for american dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
F uck Ing subhuman
Like your fucking face
Let him rope let him rope let him rope

even non-psl members could tell something feels very off :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Notorious, BigBiceps and 1 other person
third guy paid to go down a psl point :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
It is probably swelling, but first guy looks cartoonish, especially the chin. His head is too square. His jaw wasn’t even bad to begin with, could have just augmented with some filler

It is probably swelling, but first guy looks cartoonish, especially the chin. His head is too square. His jaw wasn’t even bad to begin with, could have just augmented with some filler

the picture was taken 1 year post op i read

I’m actually the second guy in OP’s photos. Happy to answer any questions.

DmJatKf d

Looks great damn. Huge improvement.

I’m actually the second guy in OP’s photos. Happy to answer any questions.
Do you have before pictures that are at least 5' away from your face? Do you have a narrow palate/buccal corridors, and are you doing anything about that?

Do you have before pictures that are at least 5' away from your face? Do you have a narrow palate/buccal corridors, and are you doing anything about that?
Sure, ain’t pretty though.

also yeah, currently on Invisalign to help balance out right side of bite and widen a bit. Apparently don’t need palatal expander.

Attachments

• FCCC5247-2F4D-47C5-ADF0-286F638FAF5D.jpeg
    FCCC5247-2F4D-47C5-ADF0-286F638FAF5D.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 64
  • E35899B9-ADC6-468B-AAD8-EC6F50F167A0.jpeg
    E35899B9-ADC6-468B-AAD8-EC6F50F167A0.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 9339D3A6-57AC-4BE7-9234-0CAB8C5EF7A1.jpeg
    9339D3A6-57AC-4BE7-9234-0CAB8C5EF7A1.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 100
Can somebody elab on what went wrong with the guy on the first pic?

This mean if you have big forehead.. never fix your jaw..

Can somebody elab on what went wrong with the guy on the first pic?

Is face is too long.. Big forehead, Big midface and now longer chin. Its mixture of shit.

Is face is too long.. Big forehead, Big midface and now longer chin. Its mixture of shit.
I think that if his ears were a bit more prominent it would look better, giving the appearance of a wider face