Chin Implant before 3741951 2840271
Chin Implant after 3741951 2840272

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 9090, gamma and 4 others
@MoeZart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
It doesn't look bad. Would prefer to see the full face. Who did it?

Looks bloated and asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, karbo, BradAniston and 3 others
It's ok, nothing outstanding though.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, BradAniston and everythingisacope
It's ok, nothing outstanding though.
how could a jaw implant / osteotomy looks outstanding? can you morph "perfection" according to your aesthetic understanding

how could a jaw implant / osteotomy looks outstanding? can you morph "perfection" according to your aesthetic understanding

I'd morph the dude you posted if I had his whole face, but can't do it when half of it is cut off. When it comes to good jaws, I think this dude has one of the better looking ones:

anuerin.jpg

Note that I only think his jaw is good, the rest of his face is quite average

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I'd morph the dude you posted if I had his whole face, but can't do it when half of it is cut off. When it comes to good jaws, I think this dude has one of the better looking ones:

anuerin.jpg

Note that I only think his jaw is good, the rest of his face is quite average
generally models are extremely lean or thin. like 190cm height with only 75kg jacked body. the guy with the implant might not be lean. people in this forum underestimate body fat and blame implant / osteotomy.

generally models are extremely lean or thin. like 190cm height with only 75kg jacked body. the guy with the implant might not be lean. people in this forum underestimate body fat and blame implant / osteotomy.

The dude on the pic is Aneurin Barnard, a 5'9 actor. He's lean but I don't think he's model tier starved.

definitely an improvement but i‘m not sure if it is the swelling which makes it look off or if he is just bloated

do you know if it‘s a wrap-around or just ramus implants on both sides?

definitely an improvement but i‘m not sure if it is the swelling which makes it look off or if he is just bloated

do you know if it‘s a wrap-around or just ramus implants on both sides?
ramus implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Who was the surgeon?

Oh here we go with the body fat bullshit. I've seen guys with absolute SHIT tier bodies like Tom Brady who are easily 20%+ body fat who look insanely good with amazingly good bones

I see a lot of chubby guys with strong af jawlines, and then I see body builders who have weak chins and shit jaws and still have chubby cheeks.

If you don't have it, you don't have it.

The whole leaning is just for your body. Your face is the last place where it leans out, and even when it does, it will look like ASS if you have no bone support. Your face will literally looking as if it's melting and it looks like shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax and randomvanish
Oh here we go with the body fat bullshit. I've seen guys with absolute SHIT tier bodies like Tom Brady who are easily 20%+ body fat who look insanely good with amazingly good bones

I see a lot of chubby guys with strong af jawlines, and then I see body builders who have weak chins and shit jaws and still have chubby cheeks.

The whole leaning is just for your body. Your face is the last place where it leans out, and even when it does, it will look like ASS if you have no bone support. Your face will literally looking as if it's melting and it looks like shit
118215032 3355237167893865 3904241373326845791 n
Dadlka

jfl at underestimating bodyfat. you're the one who is making "bullshit" here buddy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and everythingisacope

Youre a dumb ass fatcel.

Some people flat out go from fat jaw to above avg from 15 to 12% bodyfat. Dont post again

Some people flat out go from fat jaw to above avg from 15 to 12% bodyfat. Dont post again
he's confusing concepts. of course if you are a birdcel, gymmaxxing don't make you magically a chad with a strong jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Blackgymmax
If you arent sub 10% you don't know what your jawline looks like, period.
depends on genes some people store fat in their face down to 8% some store it down to 12% all depends

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Blackgymmax
View attachment 1002877View attachment 1002880

jfl at underestimating bodyfat. you're the one who is making "bullshit" here buddy.
4E6216B100000578-0-image-a-73_1531947168429.jpg

brady-gisele-2.jpg

How RETARDED do you feel, you dumb ass low IQ? Brady is easily 20-25% body fat, and his body fat looks almost no different when he came into the league. Also Brady weighs over 200lbs and has been nearly the same weight for 15+ years. His body isn't lean at all, yet he has a lean face

It's all about your bones and genetics, you fucking retard. Play in traffic. Do not respond to a superior being like myself again

If you arent sub 10% you don't know what your jawline looks like, period.
You are retarded. Sub 10% is literally IMPOSSIBLE for a natty to obtain, and it is absolutely retarded to even go such a route. You know your "legit jawline" around 15-20% body fat, and even then then this whole muh sub 12% is BULLSHIT pseudoscience

Keep coping though

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Youre a dumb ass fatcel.
Also I absolutely MOG you, you dumb ass fucking little nigger. I will throw you back into the jungle where you came from

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
4E6216B100000578-0-image-a-73_1531947168429.jpg

brady-gisele-2.jpg

How RETARDED do you feel, you dumb ass low IQ? Brady is easily 20-25% body fat, and his body fat looks almost no different when he came into the league. Also Brady weighs over 200lbs and has been nearly the same weight for 15+ years. His body isn't lean at all, yet he has a lean face

It's all about your bones and genetics, you fucking retard. Play in traffic. Do not respond to a superior being like myself again
his face in those photos A LOT worse than his prime days. wtf are you trying to prove ? you fuck your claim just by sending these photos dumbass.

again, no one saying being under 10% bf make your jaw chiseled retarded cunt.

also stop posting aggresive funny posts fucking incel twink

his face in those photos A LOT worse than his prime days. wtf are you trying to prove ? you fuck your claim just by sending these photos dumbass.

again, no one saying being under 10% bf make your jaw chiseled retarded cunt.

also stop posting aggresive funny posts fucking incel twink
Holy shit you are low IQ

You do realize the pic I provided was just 3 years ago right? Brady transformed into a more handsome looking guy with that photo you provided sometime in 2005+

This is him 2018

hi-res-b945fa3a1e2877d07678c250ecee8495_crop_north.jpg

It is genetics and bones. Body fat is overrated on here. And the dumb ass monkey just said you have to be at least 10% and under to see your "true jawline", which is beyond retarded. That's not true. Your actual "true" jaw is probably 15-20%

Let me tell you something. If someone has a round jaw at 15% body fat, and somehow it's chiseled at 12%, and they tell you it's because they leaned out, they're 100% lying and it's surgery that they got the jaw from. And that is pure fact.

Holy shit you are low IQ

You do realize the pic I provided was just 3 years ago right? Brady transformed into a more handsome looking guy with that photo you provided sometime in 2005+

This is him 2018

hi-res-b945fa3a1e2877d07678c250ecee8495_crop_north.jpg

It is genetics and bones. Body fat is overrated on here. And the dumb ass monkey just said you have to be at least 10% and under to see your "true jawline", which is beyond retarded. That's not true. Your actual "true" jaw is probably 15-20%

Let me tell you something. If someone has a round jaw at 15% body fat, and somehow it's chiseled at 12%, and they tell you it's because they leaned out, they're 100% lying and it's surgery that they got the jaw from. And that is pure fact.
your posts hard to read, i'm ignoring you.
Stop typing like a complete cunt you raged twink

That is because you are retarded you subhuman.

Kys.
claim i'm a subhuman but i posted my pictures and verified as high tier normie.
also being a subhuman in this forum is a normal thing, why you try to insult people in that way?
juvenile.

claim i'm a subhuman but i posted my pictures and verified as high tier normie.
also being a subhuman in this forum is a normal thing, why you try to insult people in that way?
juvenile.
Wow bro autistics rated you high tier normie? Damn you got me beat! I'm only just 5 PSL and swimming in pussy JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and randomvanish
Wow bro autistics rated you high tier normie? Damn you got me beat! I'm only just 5 PSL and swimming in pussy JFL
yeah i'm pretty sure about that. have fun.

• JFL
You are retarded. Sub 10% is literally IMPOSSIBLE for a natty to obtain, and it is absolutely retarded to even go such a route. You know your "legit jawline" around 15-20% body fat, and even then then this whole muh sub 12% is BULLSHIT pseudoscience

Keep coping though
Also I absolutely MOG you, you dumb ass fucking little nigger. I will throw you back into the jungle where you came from
Nigga shut yo ugly 3psl ass up.

"3"

I mean if it makes you feel better about yourself you insignificant pest lmfao
Yes, 3. If you were gl youd be flexing your pics with your confidence. Unfortunately you look like shit

"3"

I mean if it makes you feel better about yourself you insignificant pest lmfao
Most of the overconfident guys on here get rated like a 4-5/10 by women when i show them lol. I assume thats why you dont post your pics xD

Yes, 3. If you were gl youd be flexing your pics with your confidence. Unfortunately you look like shit
I don't know whether that guy is GL or not, but some people don't want to get the reputational damage from being associated with an edgy incel forum. There's a reason why people often post anonymously.

I don't know whether that guy is GL or not, but some people don't want to get the reputational damage from being associated with an edgy incel forum. There's a reason why people often post anonymously.
Thats true, but he thinks 10% bodyfat is impossible natty and assumes that 20% bf shows your optimal jawline. Hes most likely a very inexperienced gymceller so he probably cant accurately guesstimate even his own bodyfat and even less likely hes roided. From this im guesstimating hes some fatcel who has an ok face and gets some tinder matches and thinks thats the best his face will ever be.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Lmao. As if I'd ever post my photos on some autistic forum like this just to get other autistic kids opinion. Here's the thing:

I get action in person, so I don't care enough to post photos on here to get any sense of validation that some of you jaw jutting squinting subhuman twinks do on here

Thats true, but he thinks 10% bodyfat is impossible natty and assumes that 20% bf shows your optimal jawline. Hes most likely a very inexperienced gymceller so he probably cant accurately guesstimate even his own bodyfat and even less likely hes roided. From this im guesstimating hes some fatcel who has an ok face and gets some tinder matches and thinks thats the best his face will ever be.
Christ you are retarded. Body fat from 8-10% natty is almost impossible to MAINTAIN. You can get it, but you won't be able to maintain it, especially if you want to be on consistently unless you're on gear. Why? Because you will be dehydrated and feel like shit. Not only that but you will lose a lot of muscle that way. The best goals are 12-15% and even then 15% and 12% isn't a big different on your jaw. At all.

How do I know this? Because I've been through those stages dipshit. I'm actually currently 15 percent bodyfat. At one point I was 11-12 and it was awful, but I felt better and my body looked better, but I didn't see that much difference between my jaw at 12 and 15. It was almost zero difference. Your jaw doesn't look that much different from those areas like you autistic kids like believing it would be

I bet you're one of those dumb asses who really think 10% is just a few abs and that's it lmfao. I've been lifting longer than you've been born.

You're like 15 kid. Why do I continue to waste time on you?

Christ you are retarded. Body fat from 8-10% natty is almost impossible to MAINTAIN. You can get it, but you won't be able to maintain it, especially if you want to be on consistently unless you're on gear. Why? Because you will be dehydrated and feel like shit. Not only that but you will lose a lot of muscle that way. The best goals are 12-15% and even then 15% and 12% isn't a big different on your jaw. At all.

How do I know this? Because I've been through those stages dipshit. I'm actually currently 15 percent bodyfat. At one point I was 11-12 and it was awful, but I felt better and my body looked better, but I didn't see that much difference between my jaw at 12 and 15. It was almost zero difference. Your jaw doesn't look that much different from those areas like you autistic kids like believing it would be

I bet you're one of those dumb asses who really think 10% is just a few abs and that's it lmfao. I've been lifting longer than you've been born.

Lol wat. You dont feel dehydrated at 10-8%. You get sickly feeling around 4-6. 10% is maintainable ya goof. You dont keep rapidly losing your gains maintaining 8% either bruh. Guys don't maintain it because they won't make any progress unless you use steroids lol. Ive been lifting way longer than you. Btw 12 to 15 makes a difference. I had 0 jaw so i used jaw fillers but before that people thought i was fat in the face at 15% and 12% i looked normal so guys with average jaws would have a huge difference. You also need to remember that you don't store facial fat as every other male. Just because your genes are garbage doesnt mean everyone else is the same. Chadlite rutherford had 0 difference even at 10% but he needed facial lipo to actually see the difference. Stop projecting your utter subhumanity you 3psl loser.

I look better than you and im far more experienced than youll ever be you clown. Go back to rotting. Hit 12% bf before speaking btw.

Attachments

• Snapchat-324217010.jpg
    Snapchat-324217010.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 31
I look better than you and im far more experienced than youll ever be you clown. Go back to rotting. Hit 12% bf before speaking btw.
Shouldn't you be in the jungle somewhere? jfl @ your pathetic steroid use. Sad that you needed to use it to even get to a subpar body. My body mogs yours by the way and I don't need gear to look good.

• JFL
Lol wat. You dont feel dehydrated at 10-8%. You get sickly feeling around 4-6. 10% is maintainable ya goof. You dont keep rapidly losing your gains maintaining 8% either bruh. Guys don't maintain it because they won't make any progress unless you use steroids lol. Ive been lifting way longer than you. Btw 12 to 15 makes a difference. I had 0 jaw so i used jaw fillers but before that people thought i was fat in the face at 15% and 12% i looked normal so guys with average jaws would have a huge difference. You also need to remember that you don't store facial fat as every other male. Just because your genes are garbage doesnt mean everyone else is the same. Chadlite rutherford had 0 difference even at 10% but he needed facial lipo to actually see the difference. Stop projecting your utter subhumanity you 3psl loser.
Mate you are retarded. You literally think you're 10% body fat in the photos, which you aren't at all.

Go back to committing crimes nigger. No one cares what you say on here. Obey the superior race.

Mate you are retarded. You literally think you're 10% body fat in the photos, which you aren't at all.

Go back to committing crimes nigger. No one cares what you say on here. Obey the superior race.
Stupid ugly man. I never said i was 10%. Im 13 in both photos

Shouldn't you be in the jungle somewhere? jfl @ your pathetic steroid use. Sad that you needed to use it to even get to a subpar body. My body mogs yours by the way and I don't need gear to look good.
Post body.