[Not OP] Rate this Korean girl

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Rothschild
She should get her pussy circumcised and then get boiled in hot water because she's potato faced

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Jaw is Law
completely flat midface, and you can tell from the front UGH

Jack

Jack

Apprentice
3 psl should rope before some manlet currycel impregnates her and gives birth to shitskin gooks
She should get her pussy circumcised and then get boiled in hot water because she's potato faced
Potato face bro
Ugly potato faced Gook/10.
Looks like a potatoe tbh
it's over
completely flat midface, and you can tell from the front UGH
Pan faced gook
You guys say she's unattractive yet she still has a shit ton of orbiters/supporters and followers across all her social media

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
Koreans are one of the most disgusting looking people on the planet. There is a reason they have by far the world's highest plastic surgery rate in the world.

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Trainee
Koreans are one of the most disgusting looking people on the planet. There is a reason they have by far the world's highest plastic surgery rate in the world.
Really, I think Korean women in general are the hottest women I have seen in Asian countries. I think they have better proportioned bodies and larger boobs on average than other asian women. This one however I am being generous in giving her a 4.

S

streege

Zephir
Really, I think Korean women in general are the hottest women I have seen in Asian countries. I think they have better proportioned bodies and larger boobs on average than other asian women. This one however I am being generous in giving her a 4.
you'r generous sir.

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Trainee
I think of a 3 woman as someone like that one british singer on that singing contestant show, wish I rememberd her name(edit Susan Boyle). Someone I wouldn't have sex with even if they begged me to. This woman I probably still would after a few drinks, hence the 4 rating.

rtssssy

rtssssy

lookismboatrefugee
4, somewhat cute but in desperate need of losing weight

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sadakiyo Ratings 12
Roping Subhuman Ratings 4
S Ratings 11