IMG 0085

IMG 0091

IMG 0081

IMG 0089

What's your honest opinion on her?

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1680
She should get her pussy circumcised and then get boiled in hot water because she's potato faced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Potato face bro

Ugly potato faced Gook/10.

Looks like a potatoe tbh

completely flat midface, and you can tell from the front UGH

Pan faced gook

3 psl should rope before some manlet currycel impregnates her and gives birth to shitskin gooks
She should get her pussy circumcised and then get boiled in hot water because she's potato faced
Potato face bro
Ugly potato faced Gook/10.
Looks like a potatoe tbh
it's over
completely flat midface, and you can tell from the front UGH
Pan faced gook
You guys say she's unattractive yet she still has a shit ton of orbiters/supporters and followers across all her social media

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Andromeda88 and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Andromeda88
You guys say she's unattractive yet she still has a shit ton of orbiters/supporters and followers across all her social media
Doesn't matter. Guys will even try to fuck a apple or a dog

Attachments

• IMG_20190912_212611.jpg
    IMG_20190912_212611.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 16
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jack and Deleted member 3043
Koreans are one of the most disgusting looking people on the planet. There is a reason they have by far the world's highest plastic surgery rate in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Koreans are one of the most disgusting looking people on the planet. There is a reason they have by far the world's highest plastic surgery rate in the world.
Really, I think Korean women in general are the hottest women I have seen in Asian countries. I think they have better proportioned bodies and larger boobs on average than other asian women. This one however I am being generous in giving her a 4.

• +1
Really, I think Korean women in general are the hottest women I have seen in Asian countries. I think they have better proportioned bodies and larger boobs on average than other asian women. This one however I am being generous in giving her a 4.
you'r generous sir.

I think of a 3 woman as someone like that one british singer on that singing contestant show, wish I rememberd her name(edit Susan Boyle). Someone I wouldn't have sex with even if they begged me to. This woman I probably still would after a few drinks, hence the 4 rating.

• +1
4, somewhat cute but in desperate need of losing weight