Rate this Korean girl.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Mc38jA3.jpg

I don't even like Asian Girls but damn dat ass!

npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

I would absolutely destroy that.

axsnDjD.gif
axsnDjD.gif
axsnDjD.gif

I'd fuck her in this position.

YOU WOULDNT DO SHIT, YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN

Damn i fucked up and now i can't edit.

axsnDjD.gif
axsnDjD.gif
axsnDjD.gif

What the fuck is this gay shit mods??

s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif

YOU WOULDNT DO SHIT, YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif

gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif

CRINGE AT THIS AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN TRYING TO ACT TOUGH. I WOULD INDEED ABSOLUTELY DESTROY HER WHILE YOU WATCH YOU LITTLE CUCK. YOU WOULD BE IN YOUR LITTLE SISSY CORNER WATCHING ME DO HER SON, WHILE STROKING YOUR LITTLE 2 INCHER.

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

FROM TIME TO TIME YOU WOULD BEG ME TO STOP, BUT I WOULD JUST SHOVE YOU AWAY LIKE A LITTLE BAD BOY DARK TRIAD SLAYER I AM. AND WHEN I'M DONE I WOULD LET YOU CLEAN MY CUM OUT OF HER PUSSY. LIKE SUBHUMAN GOYIM SLAVE CUCK BOY YOU ARE.
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

Last edited:
asian face is automatically repulsive(95%females), you know she probably has plastic bags stickied up on her face to fraud her fwhr or chin jfl asian makeup is brutally blackpilled

probably also has her spine tilted like a tornado to make her ass 100 times bigger, either way big ass is nothing special

I do want to hit a frying pan on her face and give it the shape of her face though, that would be more enjoyable than fucking her imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 1942
asian face is automatically repulsive(95%females), you know she probably has plastic bags stickied up on her face to fraud her fwhr or chin jfl asian makeup is brutally blackpilled

probably also has her spine tilted like a tornado to make her ass 100 times bigger, either way big ass is nothing special

I do want to hit a frying pan on her face and give it the shape of her face though, that would be more enjoyable than fucking her imo

JFL you're right tbh. look how much she's frauding her face.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif