Rate this Narcy BBC mad as hell Roasting a 12 Year old Incel on Stream Right Now

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Nigga is the most annoying Narcy ass fucker out, he’s mad as hell right now on YouTube roasting a 12 year old incel Fortnite player for like 30 minutes straight because he “dissed” him.

Name: Finest Thang Walkin

08DC2469 0847 4610 B5ED BB910BA7F18C
6BA2A8B7 7F21 4452 B5A8 B606EEFE536C
F007FFFE 5F9F 444A 9B5F FB466927A056
E3F1E9FF 7BA2 49AE 8831 8309DFDEA66C

He’s roasting and yelling at anyone who comments and will o on your channel right now

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Narc

is that the 12 year old?

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Achathin
Looks like he's slaying. I hate guys like him. The guys that only slay because of Jews.

He needs to know his place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 3795 and PenileFacialSurgery
Looks like he's slaying. I hate guys like him. The guys that only slay because of Jews.

Aren’t u black

Aren’t u black
Yeah, but I don't slay because of Jews. That guy only gets white girls because Jews pushed BBC on them.

I hate him because I'm not slaying.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

He’s for sure slaying whores, narcy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
Yeah, but I don't slay because of Jews. That guy only gets white girls because Jews pushed BBC on them.

I hate him because I'm not slaying.
You’ll slay king

• +1
  • Love it

what a piece of shit, its like this retard has never been on the internet, makes a 2 hour livestream raging and crying and bullying a little kid because of 1 comment, how low iq is this idiot

• +1
View attachment 272659
what a piece of shit, its like this retard has never been on the internet, makes a 2 hour livestream raging and crying and bullying a little kid because of 1 comment, how low iq is this idiot
Nigga was yelling and cursing the first 75% of the stream and I think calmed down got tired and just fake “all love, nothing harsh just a lesson” when it ended but I ain’t sure I couldn’t stand watching it. Nigga cursed me out too lol.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Nigga was yelling and cursing the first 75% of the stream and I think calmed down got tired and just fake “all love, nothing harsh just a lesson” when it ended but I ain’t sure I couldn’t stand watching it. Nigga cursed me out too lol.
yeah i watched like 10 minutes of him talking bullshit and cursing and shit, he seemed so fucking triggered over nothing, goddamn wonder what he had up his ass to spend that much time, a 2 hour personal attack over a comment guess he cant take it when people type shit on his terrible videos

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
yeah i watched like 10 minutes of him talking bullshit and cursing and shit, he seemed so fucking triggered over nothing, goddamn wonder what he had up his ass to spend that much time, a 2 hour personal attack over a comment guess he cant take it when people type shit on his terrible videos
Complete narcissist bbc behavior

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper