Rate this phaggot

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Buddy of mine claims to get a lot of matches on Tinderr on the daily. I think not. Anyway rate him guys

Not a bad face. I think his hair is ugly.

facial features kinda small for his skull size, but his bone structure isn't bad
Weak jawline, no chin, r u kidding me?
how did u come to the conclusion that he has a weak jawline and no chin

I can understand that foids might swipe him right. He's boymaxxed :soy:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don't like the way he is standing and his hands in his pocket with one finger outside

I don't like the way he is standing and his hands in his pocket with one finger outside
That's because he's a phaggot. I've begun teaching him manners by regularly beating his ass tho. I'm subject to criminal investigation for battery at this point in time, but it's more than worth it to beat such phaggots up.

He really does look like a phaggot. The pose and the fingers and the stuff he's wearing plus how bad his hair looks. I don't like it.

5.5 psl imo.

Mogs you hard

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, theropeking, future chadlite and 7 others
He really does look like a phaggot. The pose and the fingers and the stuff he's wearing plus how bad his hair looks. I don't like it.
He's been in the hospital for the last 1.5 months if I recall correctly. I'm out on bail and idgaf it was worth it. I've possibly ruined his entire face for the next 20 years.

He's been in the hospital for the last 1.5 months if I recall correctly. I'm out on bail and idgaf it was worth it. I've possibly ruined his entire face for the next 20 years.
Your a fucking asshole then

Damn.
Damn. How did he piss you off?

average attractiveness

What did he say
He called me a little bitch when we were fighting over a foid. Then he also called me other things I can't remember clearly now.

He called me a little bitch when we were fighting over a foid. Then he also called me other things I can't remember clearly now.

Ruinling his life just seems harsh, not a lot worse than being a ugly man. Was probably a asshole and deserved though tbh ngl

Ruinling his life just seems harsh, not a lot worse than being a ugly man. Was probably a asshole and deserved though tbh ngl
He indeed is a little cunt irl. He's waaay too high on his horse. Has the ego of a fucking Jordan Barrett or something, which he's not entitled to. He's just an irrational brat.

Yeah I've seen him in the ICU. Man, those bruises are massive. ngl wasn't counting on such enormous swellings. But then again I've been training Muay Thai for the past 3 years, it's great for cardio.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Hes gl,no need to be such a jelly cunt tho.

Just lol at u beating him up because he fucked ur oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite, Future Arablite, SquareChinOrDeath and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz
soy t. chad worshipping cuck
Ngl I thought it wasn'T the soyboys who win fights. Thanks now I've become a bit smarter.-

Next time I fight in amateur MMA I'm gonna ask the ring girls to measure my T levels so I'll stay in the picture.

Ngl I thought it wasn'T the soyboys who win fights. Thanks now I've become a bit smarter.-

Next time I fight in amateur MMA I'm gonna ask the ring girls to measure my T levels so I'll stay in the picture.
get your braincells checked while at it.

He indeed is a little cunt irl. He's waaay too high on his horse. Has the ego of a fucking Jordan Barrett or something, which he's not entitled to. He's just an irrational brat.

Yeah I've seen him in the ICU. Man, those bruises are massive. ngl wasn't counting on such enormous swellings. But then again I've been training Muay Thai for the past 3 years, it's great for cardio.
MASSIVE larp

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
average face + tall, so slightly above average.

Still mogs the living shit out of you lol

Looks like a stereotypical jock bully

Buddy of mine claims to get a lot of matches on Tinderr on the daily. I think not. Anyway rate him guys

1st pic looks good second is just gay
bad hair

7 PSL. You guys are out of touch and look at too many pictures of male models. This guy is tall and white and slays in real life.

7 PSL. You guys are out of touch and look at too many pictures of male models. This guy is tall and white and slays in real life.
He's not because he's laying in his hospital bed. lmfao
1st pic looks good second is just gay
bad hair
You're right he's a massive faggot irl. Hopefully I've taught him some manners now. If not there's always a repeat option.

He's not because he's laying in his hospital bed. lmfao

You're right he's a massive faggot irl. Hopefully I've taught him some manners now. If not there's always a repeat option.
He could post a selfie lying in a hospital bed and still get more matches than you.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, future chadlite and Hebbe wem
gl for sure lol you jelly
6.5-7PSL
judging from second pic:
nice and tall skull, has overal width too. norwood in the minus. very good eye area (though a bit assymetric his left eye (from his pov) looks lazy with the uppereyelid exposure and the overly positive canthal tilt (and less pfl if i see properly?) as opposed to his better right eye, his left eye is one of his biggest visual failos), good straight dark and positively tilted eyebrows, good orbitals and good orbital support combined with balanced but long palpebral fissure length with fitting pfh combined with imo perfect degree of canthal tilt gives a very nice eye area. good zygos good maxilla, grew right for sure, nice roman nose with a short philtrum. to top it off a tall but somewhat soft lower third (no strong angles or blocky appearance) and a nice and pronounced (though a bit feminine by psl standards because not blocky, not narrow though) chin, lower third has the perfect balance between masculine and feminine and is above all well developed. prettyboy-ish rn but will probably remain gl for very long transition to adult male properly his bone structure is sound and he does not just rely on collagen and soft tissue.
looks a bit subhuman on the first pic though which is why i put 6.5 in there as an option, no idea how this translates to irl

7/10 solid chadlite

Looks normie to me

did you even look at his face bro
he has a great chin
dude yes i did he doesnt compare him to dicaprio someone with a chin

How long did it take to come up with that story about beating him up?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
dude yes i did he doesnt compare him to dicaprio someone with a chin
lol id argue his chin and lower third in general are on par maybe even better than dicaprio's depending on what you scan for (seperate from face or attached to face (ie how does it fit)), dicaprio had massive prettyboy halo but no excelling bones imo.
reply to the first actual analysis of your oneitis's (u tsundere af srs) face tbh i went out of my way to give answer your questions bro give me some feedback srs crying irl rn