Rate this poor guy

W

Whitebeardedhorse

Iron
Yup, it's me. Would appreciate a rating. Any advice is also welcome!

Attachments

• asd4.jpg
    asd4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 296
  • asd3.jpg
    asd3.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 309
  • asd2.jpg
    asd2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 292
  • asd1.jpg
    asd1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 264
  • utye1.mp4
    2.1 MB
Either I have seen you here asking for rating like 10 times already, or you have such a generic face that you look like 20% of males on planet earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, CopeIsReal, Aesthetic and 16 others
I've seen your face on truerateme. You're average to slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 656
Either I have seen you here asking for rating like 10 times already, or you have such a generic face that you look like 20% of males on planet earth
I've never posted here before. I have posted on reddit though.

6/10 tbh maybe could look 6.5 in the right lighting and gymmaxxed

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, gaypharoah, Enlil and 2 others
4.8 PSL slightly above average but balding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist, Kosidius and loromate
Looks nornie but balding

4.8 PSL slightly above average but balding.
Thanks for the rate! I've always had a high hairline but I started taking finasteride about a year ago just in case. No side effects so far.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
I've seen your face on truerateme. You're average to slightly above average.
yeah slightly above average
Wait is a 4/10 average here? Surely a 5/10 would be average - aka middle of the road.
There are two types of rating. Autistic so called "PSL" rating where average is 4 and 10 doesn't exist. And then there is the typical x/10 rating where 5/10 is average.

low tier normie

You look completely normaly.

Th
But a 5/10 is in the middle aka average. A 4/10 would be below the middle, aka below average
Thats the normie scale, it says 10/10 people exist which is impossible on RL. PSL rating is superior tbh 4/10 average ( normie ) 5/10 high tier normie 6/10 chadlite 7/10 CHAD +8/10 GIGACHAD

Thats still far away from getting a girl on tinder wanting to hook up with you, and sending nudes.
Honestly if hes 6 ft 2 he can easily slay. He looks pretty decent now that I look at him more.
He just looks like a cuck which is a problem.
And he probably acts like one too

Framecel with thicker, narrower bones. Otherwise your colouring is nice and I can see you pulling. Although I think you are 6 psl you still look normie and beta for some reason. Captainugly is probably right, you could definitely gymmaxx.

Thats still far away from getting a girl on tinder wanting to hook up with you, and sending nudes.
Really? I'm not that good looking but I tried tinder for a few months when I was single and it wasn't that hard to get laid. That was like 3 years ago though so things might be different nowadays.
Framecel with thicker, narrower bones. Otherwise your colouring is nice and I can see you pulling. Although I think you are 6 psl you still look normie and beta for some reason. Captainugly is probably right, you could definitely gymmaxx.
Yeah, I'm working on the gymmax.

Honestly if hes 6 ft 2 he can easily slay. He looks pretty decent now that I look at him more.
He just looks like a cuck which is a problem.
And he probably acts like one too
Not quite that tall but I think I could slay? Dunno though since I haven't been single for years. I'm definitely insecure so I guess that makes me a cuck.
How old are you now?
28 ):

you look gay bro, good looking gay

• +1
Reactions: birchman and ovosoundszn
You look like gay version of brad pitt

Are you Swedish? You look Swedish, I'd love to punch your face, I hate Swedish men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren, birchman and Deleted member 2227
90th percentile

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Bro u sure u aint my sims default character?

Buy LGD 4033 and RAD 140 RIGHT NOW.
Train hard. Eat like a motherfucker.
Buy MT2, Inject that shit.
Could go from a PSL 5 to 6.

5.5 imo. You have a great eye area. You look like as if you have negative canthiil tilt but I don't think you do, it's probs just the negative hooding

5.5 imo. You have a great eye area. You look like as if you have negative canthiil tilt but I don't think you do, it's probs just the negative hooding
Yup, it's the hooding. Been thinking about getting upper bleph to remove it but I'm not sure if I should.
Buy LGD 4033 and RAD 140 RIGHT NOW.
Train hard. Eat like a motherfucker.
Buy MT2, Inject that shit.
Could go from a PSL 5 to 6.
I don't think it's worth it. Too risky and expensive.

Nct + long midface + high bodyfat

Fix and you will ascend

Nct + long midface + high bodyfat

Fix and you will ascend
It's not really nct but yeah, it looks like it for sure. Bf% is a bit high so I agree but how do you fix a long midface?

It's not really nct but yeah, it looks like it for sure. Bf% is a bit high so I agree but how do you fix a long midface?
lefort or facepuller maybe. Your eye area is nct, might look better with low body fat though. How tall are you

Looks like a young Oliver Pocher

Framecel like me

I don't think it's worth it. Too risky and expensive.
Trust me bro, I'm 19 and I take LGD, MK 677 and Ostarine - Zero side effects, just putting on at least 1kg per week, while losing fat...

lefort or facepuller maybe. Your eye area is nct, might look better with low body fat though. How tall are you
Bleph might fix my eye area. I'm not sure about it though since I get the most compliments about my eyes even though they are my worst feature...
Trust me bro, I'm 19 and I take LGD, MK 677 and Ostarine - Zero side effects, just putting on at least 1kg per week, while losing fat...
That stuff is pretty expensive right? I still don't think the risks are worth it. I can get a decent body without them and face is more important anyways.

ethniks coping my saying hes a 4, also stop squinting faggot

ethniks coping my saying hes a 4, also stop squinting faggot
4 seems low tbh. I do have some major failos though. I have some better pics but don't wanna post them publicly because I have them on my social media and I don't want ppl to find my post on this site if they google search then lol.

Bleph might fix my eye area. I'm not sure about it though since I get the most compliments about my eyes even though they are my worst feature...

That stuff is pretty expensive right? I still don't think the risks are worth it. I can get a decent body without them and face is more important anyways.
It’s because they’re colored, I know you’re not asking me but no those sarms aren’t expensive

just be wrong theory
good(ish) hooding + a good 3/4 doesn't mean you're 'above average' jfl

Most (subhuman) people look way better in their profile or 3/4 view than front on.
The pics aren't good but didn't you see the video (bad lighting tho) where I show most of my angles?

It’s because they’re colored, I know you’re not asking me but no those sarms aren’t expensive
I think it's the beta eyebrows and "kind eyes" that make me look friendly & approachable. Or so I've been told. I know they're considered a PSL failo but I'm still not sure if it'd be worth to fix them.

@belnar93 Get in here and rate me my bro!

This guy is clearly above average with a great phenotype. If his past tinder success is to be believed, this is further proof. Everybody here keep crying for him.