Rate this poor guy

nah i hadn't, tbh my bad you're high tier normie not low tier
Fair enough.
This guy is clearly above average with a great phenotype. If his past tinder success is to be believed, this is further proof. Everybody here keep crying for him.
I'm really curious as to how I'd do on tinder nowadays with my new pics. I have some better pics if someone wants to run a tinder experiment. I don't wanna post them publicly because I use them on my social media and someone might do a google search on them and find my post on this site... Can't really use tinder myself since I'm in a relationship right now.
Can be, I have a great supplier, but he only operates in Australia.
Wrong continent.
Do you have a similar hairline? You're balding too.
High hairline doesn't necessarily mean that you're balding. Still looks like shit tho and I'm not taking any chances so finasteride it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
High hairline doesn't necessarily mean that you're balding. Still looks like shit tho and I'm not taking any chances so finasteride it is.
+1

you need to be careful though, high hairline means norwooding will be pretty hard to hide. Prevention > cure

I wonder how you'd look with darker coloring

also don't listen to any of the retarded surgery suggestions you've been given, you just need to softmax. BF%?

+1

you need to be careful though, high hairline means norwooding will be pretty hard to hide. Prevention > cure

I wonder how you'd look with darker coloring

also don't listen to any of the retarded surgery suggestions you've been given, you just need to softmax. BF%?

Really hard to estimate bf% but I'd say around 18%~. I really need some more muscle though because I look like a skeleton when I cut. The problem is that I play sports like 5 times a week so I can't hit the gym too much.
Only surgery I've been considering is the bleph just to fix the drooping corners of my eyes. Or maybe jaw/chin implants but that might screw up my harmony.

Really hard to estimate bf% but I'd say around 18%~. I really need some more muscle though because I look like a skeleton when I cut. The problem is that I play sports like 5 times a week so I can't hit the gym too much.
Only surgery I've been considering is the bleph just to fix the drooping corners of my eyes. Or maybe jaw/chin implants but that might screw up my harmony.
you really need to cut man, if you're in the 18-20% range getting lean will make a huge difference. You can't evaluate your face until you're lean, this is a fact. look at this mf @ugly nebula

you really need to cut man, if you're in the 18-20% range getting lean will make a huge difference. You can't evaluate your face until you're lean, this is a fact. look at this mf @ugly nebula
Bro I'm still 20%lmfao. Ngl u still gave me insane lifefuel bc I've been feeling ugly af lately. But yeah super legit. Only at 15% bf should one start to consider reconstructive surgery imo. Mini surgeries like canthoplasty etc are fine. Buccal fat RAPES your jaw. I mean absolutely rapes it. Even though it adds physical size to it, it will make it look smaller and rounder. It will make ur facial features coalesce into one blob. Losing facial fat for males is one of the best looksmaxxes (and for guys with good harmony and bone it means going from incel to slayer)

Yeah, I know but I really need some muscle first. It's not like I'm fat right now but definitely not ripped.
Bro I'm still 20%lmfao. Ngl u still gave me insane lifefuel bc I've been feeling ugly af lately. But yeah super legit. Only at 15% bf should one start to consider reconstructive surgery imo. Mini surgeries like canthoplasty etc are fine. Buccal fat RAPES your jaw. I mean absolutely rapes it. Even though it adds physical size to it, it will make it look smaller and rounder. It will make ur facial features coalesce into one blob. Losing facial fat for males is one of the best looksmaxxes (and for guys with good harmony and bone it means going from incel to slayer)
Oh, I know...believe me! I gained like 25kg (50lbs) in my first relationship and lost it all after we broke up. Huge difference lol. Let me show a pic to demonstrate.

Attachments

• fatass.jpg
    fatass.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
ur mentalcel & it's aids that your face looks that good at 20% tbh ngl dedsrs
ur lips kinda fucked up tho, looks like ur pouting every pic

ur mentalcel & it's aids that your face looks that good at 20% tbh ngl dedsrs
ur lips kinda fucked up tho, looks like ur pouting every pic
I was pouting in the first pic, so if it looks like that then ur not wrong for thinking it. I was manipulating the soft tissue and trying to make my face look leaner. I wasnt quite sucking in cheeks, just distributing it. That pic is awful but I posted it it's one of the only pics I have from that period (I didnt take many pictures, go figure)

The second pic I wasnt pouting and my lips irl actually look bigger than that and my mouth is much wider. my mouth is huge. It's like a huge slit on my face. People comment on it all the time ngl got bullied for it in elementary. Ik ppl here think it's a good thing but not rlly Its just about not having tiny lips, bigger mouth =/= better tbh

Anyway if u think I look good thank u so much tbh feels good

Also I just tastes beer for the first time in my life and holy shit it tastes like dog dick sweat

Long midface its over