“Chang”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
Girl is 4.5, guy 4

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
His gf mogs him to oblivion.
it happens everytime in AMWF couples.
always asian men are getting mogged as fuck to oblivion and whole picture always look something off and awkward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
5 absolute max

He looks like shit. She looks good.
Below 5 PSL for him tbh.
fuark why women are blind ?
always asian men are getting mogged as fuck to oblivion and whole picture always look something off and awkward.
tbh it looks akward
How the hell is this guy chang?

Girl is like 8 compared to the guy.
If the guy is 4
he is coping since he is a curry tbh, you'r right : if the guy is 4 compared to him the girl is a 8

• +1
Men gotta look white. Period.
or get to go with their pheno tbh.
i know beautiful iranian/turks, girls etc, that i lookmatch and will more when i ascend, that's all, and it will not look like a fuking robb like it is here.

weak psl 6

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043
or get to go with their pheno tbh.
i know beautiful iranian/turks, girls etc, that i lookmatch and will more when i ascend, that's all, and it will not look like a fuking robb like it is here.
Iranians and Turks are pretty much white to me.
weak psl 6
Girl is. Not dude at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
5-5.5 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
You dont know shit about PSL

He is insanely lucky to have that girlfriend. Probably girl is kpop fan. Looks wise hes mogged to burried six feet under next to female counterpart.
He’s not even that ugly.

He’s not even that ugly.
He might not but you should know PSL rate is so much harsher.
5~5.5 guys are non-deformed white guys with actual brow ridge and maxilla, jaw, do you think he has even a single second of chance?

You dont know shit about PSL

He is insanely lucky to have that girlfriend. Probably girl is kpop fan. Looks wise hes mogged to burried six feet under next to female counterpart.
tbh i don't like too much something very different than a lookmatch, because then the guy will always be seen as a betabux and cuck.and it's ugly such difference imo
5~5.5 guys are non-deformed white guys with actual brow ridge and maxilla, jaw, do you think he has even a single second of chance?
5.5 it'll be me when i'll get from 30:100 bf to 10/100 and nose job tbh - at least i hope.

tbh i don't like too much something very different than a lookmatch, because then the guy will always be seen as a betabux and cuck.and it's ugly such difference imo

5.5 it'll be me when i'll get from 30:100 bf to 10/100 and nose job tbh - at least i hope.
You have potential to be PSL 6 and ur good looking, masculine phenotype.

• Love it
she mogs him to the core of the earth

• JFL
i can easily see two of them being together, mogging is not that brutal if you ignore the race difference, which is automatically ignored by normies irl

His face is slightly above average but nothing to write home about. Maybe he’s not 5.5 PSL but he’s 5 PSL at the maximum.

His jaw isn’t even that bad, neither is his maxilla. He has no major flaws that make his face below average.

His face is slightly above average but nothing to write home about. Maybe he’s not 5.5 PSL but he’s 5 PSL at the maximum.

His jaw isn’t even that bad, neither is his maxilla. He has no major flaws that make his face below average.
PSL5 is not average asian JFL

• +1
PSL5 is not average asian JFL
i was rated at 5 PSL more or less with this old pic, if he is a 5 PSL, in this pic i'm a 6 PSL then tbh
@Blackout.xl @toolateforme
which i'm not tbh in this pic.

• +1
He’s not the average Asian. He’s above average when it comes to his racial phenotype.
When it comes to PSL hes buried into grave against that white girl.
Let me tell you he is not, not PSL 5.
Hes got the worst phenotype with actual flat face and looks weak as fuck. Even prettyboys need jaw and his jaw is Ushaped which is effeminate trait.

When it comes to PSL hes buried into grave against that white girl.
Let me tell you he is not, not PSL 5.
Hes got the worst phenotype with actual flat face and looks weak as fuck. Even prettyboys need jaw and his jaw is Ushaped which is effeminate trait.
So what do you rate him as then

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
He is 5 PSl and so is she.people saying otherwise are retarded.

lol no he is well above average for an asian.
yeah for an asian. We are talking about western here. I'm chadlite for my pheno, does it matter ? No, eventho i'm bloated but whatever.
And the girl mogs him into oblivion.
his lower third is just shitty, and he has not good bone structure.
his eye area is the shitty asian eye area, so average as usual, and below average considering PSL.
It's a matter of fact imo.

yeah for an asian. We are talking about western here. I'm chadlite for my pheno, does it matter ? No, eventho i'm bloated but whatever.
his eye area is the shitty asian eye area, so average as usual, and below average considering PSL.
you are not chadlite for your pheno also usually women who date asian men find asian features attractive.

• +1
you are not chadlite for your pheno also usually women who date asian men find asian features attractive.
yeah they do but objectively they are not considering PSL.
from what i get about girls with my pheno, sure i am.
At least in some pics, especially in the old one, or when i'm low bf, i'm definitively.even the profile rn, is close to 6 PSL according to western criteria.
imo you don't seem to know how average are the guys from my pheno, from what i've seen.

His looks are more than enough for him to fuck those who dig the kpop pheno

• +1
but tbh, considering that i'm an ethnic, even with surgery, i'll probably never be considered as a chadlite in western. And i would say it's normal, since i'm ethnic.
His looks are more than enough for him to fuck those who dig the kpop pheno
yeah, that's it, an kpop hype tbh. Nothing to do with actual PSL rating tbh
everything is at best average in his face considering PSL, may be his cheekbones are slightly above average, and even there, they are not very high set.
and compared to him, his gf is very cute.

Last edited:
He looks really good in the second pic...but the rest..nah