4B561F0F FEB9 4400 800F 457B41AA501A

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Bur_01, androidcel and 1 other person
7.5/10
Should be docked down 2 points for playing in a farmer's league tbh

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Deleted member 656
What percentile is 6 PSL? Everyone has their own rating system
6psl is top 80% top 99.99% is psl 8, there is no 9 or 10 in psl, also you cannot get your way to 7 psl you have to be born that way, maximum you can ascend to is 6.5 psl which is chad territory contrary to most people's beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Madness and Deleted member 656
6psl is top 80% top 99.99% is psl 8, there is no 9 or 10 in psl, also you cannot get your way to 7 psl you have to be born that way, maximum you can ascend to is 6.5 psl which is chad territory contrary to most people's beliefs

You can ascend to 7 PSL if you were a fatcel. If you're a 6 PSL at low body fat you'll probably not make it to 7.

a Very good player, he is 5"10 tho

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
all fine
but it should be top 20% and top 0,01% instead of what you wrote :)

• +1
height is cope, big ass cope brad pitt is 5'11 leo is 5'10 depp is 5'8 dybala is a darker version of young leo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
all fine
but it should be top 20% and top 0,01% instead of what you wrote :)
yeah mb, i've been doing math equations all day so i'm kinda tired
height is cope, big ass cope brad pitt is 5'11 leo is 5'10 depp is 5'8 dybala is a darker version of young leo
It helps if you have a good foundation to "mog" others (which isn't needed)

• +1
still you're born with the bone structure, you cannot magically go from 5.5 psl to 7psl

You don't even need particularly great bone structure if you've got top-tier soft features. You're right though, you're not likely to ascend from Normie to Chad-tier because of surgery. Harmony and eyes are just about everything, and you can't surgically do much to alter them.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
it's not cope. no girl wants a shorter guy
If you're shorter than average woman you're fucked

• +1
Reactions: Absi and Deleted member 656
still you're born with the bone structure, you cannot magically go from 5.5 psl to 7psl
Look at Wenthworth Millers tranformation tbh, legit went from 4-5 PSL to 7

Attachments

• Wenthworth Miller.png
    Wenthworth Miller.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 106
He has a very punchable face

Nothing special, bad midface ratio

Looks like a low T cuck. Average.

extra height is cope if you're at least average for men in your area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Coping, PuaHater and 4 others
if you're good looking, you can slay with or without height,
You're missing the point. Height adds to smv when gl. It does nothing when you're ugly. God this place is truly becoming and echo chamber

You're missing the point. Height adds to smv when gl. It does nothing when you're ugly. God this place is truly becoming and echo chamber
Agree, to be a giga slayer you need everything above average, I would say it helps as well even if ugly. Anything physically which you have above average will set you apart even tho face is king obv

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Agree, to be a giga slayer you need everything above average, I would say it helps as well even if ugly. Anything physically which you have above average will set you apart even tho face is king obv
Yeah this. I hate the cope "manlet framecel Chad face with slay" lol half the forum are Chad faced manlet virgins ? jfl at the delusions of this place

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Autist
WHEN THE COPING IS TOO STRONG
Height helps in daily life too,it helps so much,sports,school,respect from people,literally everything,you aren't fucking girls 24/7 unless you are a Chad then you can do whatever but all Chads are tall too
''Height is cope'' ??? ????
Better 6'5 and ugly than 5'10 and ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Autist
Height helps in daily life too,it helps so much,sports,school,respect from people,literally everything,you aren't fucking girls 24/7 unless you are a Chad then you can do whatever but all Chads are tall too
Legit, a majority of CEOs are over 6ft
Yeah this. I hate the cope "manlet framecel Chad face with slay" lol half the forum are Chad faced manlet virgins ? jfl at the delusions of this place
True, most male models worshiped here are 6ft or over.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Better 6'5 and ugly than 5'10 and ugly
better 5'10 good looking than 6'5 ugly like you lol your argument is invalid
ugly with 17" shoulders and a waist widera

• +1
Reactions: badromance
better 5'10 good looking than 6'5 ugly like you lol your argument is invalid
ugly with 17" shoulders and a waist widera
LOL you are so low iq
im not talking about you and me
just in general

LOL you are so low iq
im not talking about you and me
just in general
i wish i was low IQ, i'd be happier.
sure 6'5 is better than 5'10 any day of the week, but seriously. People make it out like height is the holy grail of everything, i see so many tall guys its insane, only very few have good faces, it really is very hard to get lucky and get a good face at 6'5, the chances are so looooooooow,
@Nibba im not saying height is cope in general, but lets be real what difference would height make if someone like Leo was 6'2, its literally the same with his face.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 656
@Nibba im not saying height is cope in general, but lets be real what difference would height make if someone like Leo was 6'2, its literally the same with his face
Just better smv dude. 6'2 leo>5'10 leo esp as an oldcelibate cel like us

i wish i was low IQ, i'd be happier.
sure 6'5 is better than 5'10 any day of the week, but seriously. People make it out like height is the holy grail of everything, i see so many tall guys its insane, only very few have good faces, it really is very hard to get lucky and get a good face at 6'5, the chances are so looooooooow,
@Nibba im not saying height is cope in general, but lets be real what difference would height make if someone like Leo was 6'2, its literally the same with his face.
idk if im coping,but i love being tall so fucking much,i would rather be 6'5 with my face,than 5'8 with model face

7/10 chadlite
77C461DB 9F38 408F 86EE FD4E9152A29C
Alain delon is the only slayer in this world