Rate this pua on looks

P

Panamera

Iron
This german dude claims he fucked hundreds of women that he picks up in clubs or on the streets, and fucks them on first date.
In his infield videos you can see him from approach to close at his crib. Also in the end of both videos you can shortly hear the girls moan.
I think pua is bullshit, and they only fuck -2 till -3 points below them, and in the end the technique does not matter. Just approach and then be alpha and not needy = you fuck those ugly girls.
Still what do you guys think about his looks? He`s 28 years old

Last edited:
4-5/10
are you from lookism?

This german dude claims he fucked hundreds of women that he picks up in clubs or on the streets, and fucks them on first date.
In his infield videos you can see him from approach to close at his crib. Also in the end of both videos you can shortly hear the girls moan.
I think pua is bullshit, and they only fuck -2 till -3 points below them, and in the end the technique does not matter. Just approach and then be alpha and not needy = you fuck those ugly girls.
Still what do you guys think about his looks? He`s 28 years old
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CagMVRl2FZw
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdDldi3ei_I
3.5/10
Subtracting 1 pt because I had to copy and paste the link instead of directly clicking on it.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, xz90 and normcore
I know personally a lot of PUAs. And they don’t fuck only sluts below them on psl scale. Sometimes they score with their looksmatch. And sometimes even higher if a lot of alcohol and drugs are involved. So it is not all cope and bulshit

But you have to look decent. At the very least 4/10. Be NT and escalate very quickly. Basically whole pick-up methodology is about escalation

The only way he's banging hundreds of women is if he's joining a Muslim rape gang tbh.