Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1862 and CopingCel
Embodiment of high T.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopingCel, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Bad eyes tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
His skin sucks

He doesn't look real. There is an entire section of our brain that's only purpose is to detect human faces hence why it's so hard for movies to successfully alter someone's face without it looking fake. Also why so many video games and early animated films avoided using human beings as characters due to the faces looking plastic and off putting.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 1100 and 7 others
is this actually real bro

He doesn't look real. There is an entire section of our brain that's only purpose is to detect human faces hence why it's so hard for movies to successfully alter someone's face without it looking fake. Also why so many video games and early animated films avoided using human beings as characters due to the faces looking plastic and off putting.
is this actually real bro
Yes he's actually real I can link his Reddit post

Uncanny valley

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1862 and CarlSagan96
Yes he's actually real I can link his Reddit post

He might be a real human who took this picture but some kind of editing was done to it post process, I would need to see some video footage to believe this is what he looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and CopingCel
Can’t be real I can’t imagine a guy walking around with that PSL expression just lol

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Something is off putting about him
But the sheer size of this fucking skull is insane.
If Jordan barrette is extremely aesthetics without dymorphism.
This guy is extreme dymorphism without much aesthetics

Last edited:
Looks like a massive aspie

I would rather be a prettyboy than super high T tbh
Prettyboy only slays until he's 20 and then he's normie at best and gets average girl. Masculine man slays all his life, even at his 30s and 40s prime women lust for him.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CopingCel
Prettyboy only slays until he's 20 and then he's normie at best and gets average girl. Masculine man slays all his life, even at his 30s and 40s prime women lust for him.
Possibly. Masculinity + petty boy is the best combo. Mascaesthic or however you spell it

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
HIGH T > Prettyboys

I thought there were so many games with human face

I thought there were so many games with human face

Yes nowadays there are since the technology has come so far, but looking back at " realistic " video games like Goldeneye N64 or Metal Gear Solid PS1 the human faces aged terribly. Even PS2 era Grand Theft Auto the faces look awful, where as Mario and Link's faces have aged much better due to their cartoon like appearance

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Eye area nd lower third doesn't match at all, still gl though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I've seen him before. He wasn't bad looking but was retarded and got a bunch of surgeries to look like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Looks completely real to me

RodgerThat

• WTF
Reactions: Guest2
Looks like kryton from red dwarf

latest

I bet he slays

tons of PSL closeted homos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846