• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 192
  • +1
Reactions: Kenma
You picked his worst pictures tbh. Hes russian And has that weird cyka blyat appeal. All girls ive asked about him said he was hot af

Legit looks awful without tats.

Tattoo/degenerate maxxing is legit.
You picked his worst pictures tbh. Hes russian And has that weird cyka blyat appeal. All girls ive asked about him said he was hot af
Yeah, because of the tats NGL.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mansnob and Blackpill Scholar
Good looking just shit grooming

Show them his pictures without degenerate tattoos, and he's trash tier.

I didn't pick bad pictures, just non frauding ones.

You know that meme of a guy saying you can find 3 dudes that look like Justin Bieber on your way to gas station? Well, you can legit find 20 dudes who mog this guy on your way to gas station.

Last edited:
Show them his pictures without degenerate tattoos, and he's trash tier.

I didn't pick bad pictures, just non frauding ones.

You know that meme of a guy saying you can find 3 dudes that look like Justin Bieber on your way to gas station? Well, you can legit find 20 dudes who mog this guy on your way to gas station.
Idk they even pointed out the face tats he has as his biggest con. Anyway i wish i had his life whether Hes attractive or not

• +1
Reactions: VST
Above average, especially on second pic.

Idk they even pointed out the face tats he has as his biggest con. Anyway i wish i had his life whether Hes attractive or not
They're biased because they know he's statusmaxxed model or something. His degenerate tattoos are the only positive trait. They might not admit it, though. I've heard girls were saying Jordan Barrett looks average, so there might also be bias towards easier-to-obtain looking males.

The only non fucked up trait he has are his nose and lips. Everything else is below average. Framecel, skullcel, shit eye area, no cheekbones, weak jawline.

What exactly is good looking about him?

Last edited:
looks like he takes it up the ass/10
tbqh

N G LLLLLL L
G
L

i hate being slav

• +1
Reactions: VST and (deleted member)
Looks like poverty Chico in the first pic.

8 out of 10 slavs are subhuman,what to rate this faggot,his fans are foids with their undeveloped brains and other emo retards

• +1
Reactions: Blackpill Scholar
But anyway a foid will prefer a solid betabuxxer to a thug if they have similar PSL.
Maybe the used up 35+ year old single parent women.
Prime girls will always pick thugmaxxed men over Betabuxx. They crave the primal nature of thugmaxxed men. Betabuxxes fail to turn women on and as a result get scraps.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Maybe the used up 35+ year old single parent women.
Prime girls will always pick thugmaxxed men over Betabuxx. They crave the primal nature of thugmaxxed men. Betabuxxes fail to turn women on and as a result get scraps.
Since on average foids have their cuck fathers provide them, they are going for thugs, but when out of their parents home a solid betabuxxer sponsor is preferrable since the resource he provides is more valuable. But since a fake-thug resource is rather easily attainable for males rather than being rich enough, the thuggame is run more often by youngsters.
So, its be a thug in young ages, and then be a betabuxer tbh. For males with PSL higher than threshold but still low to compete with chadlites.

top tier eyes (bad browridge tho) and mouth, nothing else tbh

it's the eyes that give him that jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
He's not going to age well

top tier eyes (bad browridge tho) and mouth, nothing else tbh

it's the eyes that give him that jb appeal

He actually has shit eye area. Eyelid exposure, high set eyebrows, unkempt looking eyebrows. Looking like a crackhead.

He actually has shit eye area. Eyelid exposure, high set eyebrows, unkempt looking eyebrows. Looking like a crackhead.
like I said, his brows are awful yes, but that upper eyelid exposure is completely negligible and his ratio horizontally to vertically is higher than 3:1 which is huge for good looking eyes

like I said, his brows are awful yes, but that upper eyelid exposure is completely negligible and his ratio horizontally to vertically is higher than 3:1 which is huge for good looking eyes
Eyelid exposure is not negligible. Ideal looking eyes have no eyelid exposure. Explain 3:1 ratio.

Eyelid exposure is not negligible. Ideal looking eyes have no eyelid exposure. Explain 3:1 ratio.
would be better without it but it doesn't kill his looks

if you look at almost all male models and measure the horizontal and vertical lengths of their eyes, you'll see that (regardless of how long/wide) they actually are, they all have wide looking eyes with a horizontal: vertical ratio above 3:1, which is the only thing that saves this guy

would be better without it but it doesn't kill his looks

if you look at almost all male models and measure the horizontal and vertical lengths of their eyes, you'll see that (regardless of how long/wide) they actually are, they all have wide looking eyes with a horizontal: vertical ratio above 3:1, which is the only thing that saves this guy
You mean to say his eyes are wide, but not big. That's not a very rare trait. Definitely doesn't make up for the rest of his face.

got pretty boy game going on ngl

Just realised his face is a bit unsymmetrical too. He'd be posting on r/Braincels if he didn't hack the Matrix with face tattoos.

Just like that other guy
If he manages to breed he'll have pretty daughters ngl
5 446

• +1
Reactions: androidcel