Rate this slayer in my school

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Capture

He never took the initiative to slay, but he clearly has a slayer head tbh, he's also the tallest guy in my school, probably like 6,7ft JFL

He’s like a 7.5

Extreme gigachad if he has that face at 6'7.
Damn, luckily there was no gigachad like him in my school.
There were some 6'4 10th graders but their faces at least weren't gigachad tier.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Mansnob and Slyfex8
Extreme gigachad if he has that face at 6'7.
Damn, luckily there was no gigachad like him in my school.
There were some 6'4 10th graders but their faces at least weren't gigachad tier.

This guy doesn't even slay a bit, he literally doesn't care.

And he's a giant, the worst part is that with that he has a very wide frame.

People that grow up gl usually dont care about their looks lmao

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
People that grow up gl usually dont care about their looks lmao
i used to. Once foid asked me why i don't take care of myself i said i don't give a shit. I drinked cola everyday and i had even bigger acne, also no haircut i was total subhuman. She asked propably becouse i was the tallest dude in my class at the time

i used to. Once foid asked me why i don't take care of myself i said i don't give a shit. I drinked cola everyday and i had even bigger acne, also no haircut i was total subhuman. She asked propably becouse i was the tallest dude in my class at the time
Well I'd you have bad genetics then not caring just makes you uglier. People with good genetics, or never getting acne and having nice hair regardless of the cut, can slay not taking care of themselves.

Well I'd you have bad genetics then not caring just makes you uglier. People with good genetics, or never getting acne and having nice hair regardless of the cut, can slay not taking care of themselves.
i was at least happy coper. Now i take 50 pics a day and stil subhuman. I rather be bluepilled again

i was at least happy coper. Now i take 50 pics a day and stil subhuman. I rather be bluepilled again
Not me. Tbh when I was bluepilled, I was still lonely and miserable, I just never understood why. Now I know how to improve myself to this doesn't end up being my whole life.

He mogs Jordan Barrett even. It must be brutal to see him in reallife. Have never seen such a gigachad. Only tall chadlites.
What's his nationality?

And of course he doesn't need to slay. Gigachads like him get enough dopamine from mogging the shit out of everyone they encounter. Even from looking at their reflection. Gigachads like him probably have a stacy gf and don't even want to slay random club sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
He mogs Jordan Barrett even. It must be brutal to see him in reallife. Have never seen such a gigachad. Only tall chadlites.
What's his nationality?

And of course he doesn't need to slay. Gigachads like him get enough dopamine from mogging the shit out of everyone they encounter. Even from looking at their reflection. Gigachads like him probably have a stacy gf and don't even want to slay random club sluts.

He is Spanish, his mother is strong, tall, probably high t.

By the way, yes, it's impressive, especially the height, that said for the face, although it's slayer tier the picture here is extremely flattering, because for example his eyes are extremely chad on this picture for a reason that I ignore, but they're not as chad in motion.
Also, this is him from side:

Capture

By the way, yes, it's impressive, especially the height, that said for the face, although it's slayer tier the picture here is extremely flattering, because for example his eyes are extremely chad on this picture for a reason that I ignore, but they're not as chad in motion.

View attachment 98375
Tall mothers produce slayer sons.
If mine was taller I'd probably be 6'3 and experience what he experiences and takes for granted

View attachment 98375
if he was in my class i woul rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
looks like a weird version of barrett

just knock him out with spinning kick or bite of his ear like Tyson

Looks very feminine and I don't see much dimorphism.

post his pic next to other people if he's 6ft7 son