Rate this subhuman swedish girl who ran away from civilization

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
she bathes in ice waters and lives in some shithole her finnish ancestors inhabited in 1700s lol
she looks part sami, I think its her skull shape, convex forehead and nasolabial folds or paranasal hollowing ngl
AAuE7mCye-m45i9OCKRVVmPDVSE3f1pi6WR5_CwKJg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

022404.jpg

rimfrost-earrings6_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Maybe her ancestors were either sami or varangian. So she looks so ethnic despite blonde eryes blonde hair lol
her name is jonna jinton

3.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Below average

in societies eyes: 9/10

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Bluepill, NormieKilla and 5 others
in societies eyes: 9/10
indeed. most men would look past all her bones and shit just to see blue eyes blonde hair lmfao
Kind of like with guys, all you need is narrow lower third, decent eye area + eye color in comparison to hair color, long hair, small nose you're good to go universally considered good ffs

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Eskimo
indeed. most men would look past all her bones and shit just to see blue eyes blonde hair lmfao
Kind of like with guys, all you need is narrow lower third, decent eye area + eye color in comparison to hair color, long hair, small nose you're good to go universally considered good ffs
Massive cope.

Everyone will disregard even her face.

They see that she remotely resembles the female gender and that she has a hole which is enough.

HOLE = ALL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Bluepill and dogtown
Massive cope.

They see that she remotely resembles the female gender and that she has a hole which is enough.

HOLE = ALL

The unfortunate truth

Massive cope.

HOLE = ALL
true tbh after seeing 4'10 fat latina girls with 400 tinder matches in an hour you know its possible.

Shes subhuman, but there is no point in rating females anyway given that by the virtue of having hole their smv is high regardless how they look like. I feel sorry for all the male offsprings that she will have tho

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and G O D
The unfortunate truth
its over :(
true tbh after seeing 4'10 fat latina girls with 400 tinder matches in an hour you know its possible.
they literally cannot drop beow 6/10 in societies eyes.

deformed = 6/10

why?????

because HOLE theory beats all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: G O D and dogtown
Shes subhuman, but there is no point in rating females anyway given that by the virtue of having hole their smv is high regardless how they look like. I feel sorry for all the male offsprings that she will have tho
Idk dude, she has good eye area, nose, and ramus is good for a female, her bf is a tall guy who is norwooding though. Not sure. They might be gl

This.
Hole > everything

She would get 800 matches on Tinder within 24 hours

• +1
Reactions: fobos and RedPilledStemcel
Cheekbones that low makes me ill, srs just looking at it. Its a shame tho cuz mine are almost as low.

Y’all are coping hard af. She’s good looking. End of discussion.

Over

Cheekbones that low makes me ill, srs just looking at it. Its a shame tho cuz mine are almost as low.
Her cheekbones aren’t low. Look at her side pic. She has a recessed maxilla

You are dumb

1. Her maxilla isn't recessed.

2. Her cheekbones are indeed low, what you are seeing from the side profile, are zygomatic bones wich are indeed higher set + maybe make up and lightning to make both the cheekbones and zygomatic bones even higher.

Lol if thats a recessed maxilla, fuck me if you can have a recced mxl with an upturned nose like that!

No woman can run away from anything. They thrive on chads dick only. Any location won't matter unless it doesn't have chads.

No woman can run away from anything. They thrive on chads dick only. Any location won't matter unless it doesn't have chads.
shes dating a baldcel shes a mentally ill ugly woman you autist

shes dating a baldcel shes a mentally ill ugly woman you autist
Toilets can't be mentally ill you flithy kike faggot
Hope you end up as a betabux like that cuck its dating

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Toilets can't be mentally ill you flithy kike faggot
Hope you end up as a betabux like that cuck its dating
I cant end up betabux when I have a warrior skull
how is he betabux if they live in the middle of nowhere and she seeked him out while stating she hates other men?
you are like 13 and legit deformed dont reply to me ever again or by the name of ahaan panday i will smite your subhuman dalit family with my mighty balkan cock sword and send them back into slavery and torture them with evisceration and flaying until they look more deformed than they already are

• JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks
how is he betabux if they live in the middle of nowhere and she seeked him out while stating she hates other men?
Literally how betacucks are made.
you are like 13 and legit deformed dont reply to me ever again or by the name of ahaan panday i will smite your subhuman dalit family with my mighty balkan cock sword and send them back into slavery and torture them with evisceration and flaying until they look more deformed than they already are
SHUT YOUR STINKY TRAP AND LISTEN TO YOUR FATHERS BULL, YOU ARE MERELY A TURKISH RAPE SLAVE BABY, KEEP PROJECTING YOUR 400 YEAR FAMILY HISTORY ON YOUR FATHERS BULL YOU FILTHY KIKE RAPE PRODUCT.

FUCKING SLIT YOUR WRISTS IF YOU EVER THOUGHT FOR ONE SECOND YOUR DICK IS NOT AN ENLARGED ROTTEN CLIT.

THE ONLY NIGGER TORTURED HERE IS YOU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

LOOK HOW CHEAP YOU CAN BE SOLD, JUST FOR ME TO BUY DRUGS AND GET HIGH

YOU ARE LITERALLY A CHEAP TOOL USED FOR THE PLEASURE OF HIS MASTER(ME)

SWALLOW CYANIDE YOU SLAVE FILTH

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
standards = Low T high E day 5 nofap, want to bang everything that moves, 5/10 would bang but not brag about it

Literally how betacucks are made.

SHUT YOUR STINKY TRAP AND LISTEN TO YOUR FATHERS BULL, YOU ARE MERELY A TURKISH RAPE SLAVE BABY, KEEP PROJECTING YOUR 400 YEAR FAMILY HISTORY ON YOUR FATHERS BULL YOU FILTHY KIKE RAPE PRODUCT.

FUCKING SLIT YOUR WRISTS IF YOU EVER THOUGHT FOR ONE SECOND YOUR DICK IS NOT AN ENLARGED ROTTEN CLIT.

THE ONLY NIGGER TORTURED HERE IS YOU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

LOOK HOW CHEAP YOU CAN BE SOLD, JUST FOR ME TO BUY DRUGS AND GET HIGH

YOU ARE LITERALLY A CHEAP TOOL USED FOR THE PLEASURE OF HIS MASTER(ME)

SWALLOW CYANIDE YOU SLAVE FILTH
JUST LOL AT THIS
defo everyone here is a rape baby yet these 3 countries dominate the nba mora than blacks (who had insane slave eugenics)

daily reminder: I height, weight, frame, and before all, FACIALLY mog you to death, to the point its not even funny, I would be ashamed if I was you

apparently you can be a ''slave'' and a rapebaby even if you are actually taller and better looking than actual aryans... just lol
I legit look like the depiction of the guy carrying the nazi flag minus his nerdic coloring. Keep crying for me, you utter abomination

• +1
JUST LOL AT THIS
defo everyone here is a rape baby yet these 3 countries dominate the nba mora than blacks (who had insane slave eugenics)
View attachment 43371
daily reminder: I height, weight, frame, and before all, FACIALLY mog you to death, to the point its not even funny, I would be ashamed if I was you
View attachment 43372
apparently you can be a ''slave'' and a rapebaby even if you are actually taller and better looking than actual aryans... just lol
I legit look like the depiction of the guy carrying the nazi flag minus his nerdic coloring. Keep crying for me, you utter abomination
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

GLAD THIS DIRTY RAPE FILTH IS HAPPY ABOUT HIS SUBHUMANITY
STAY IMPALED FROM YOUR ASSHOLE BY TURKISH SPEARS YOU NIGGER

• +1
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

GLAD THIS DIRTY RAPE FILTH IS HAPPY ABOUT HIS SUBHUMANITY
STAY IMPALED FROM YOUR ASSHOLE BY TURKISH SPEARS YOU NIGGER

me (right) making this deal with you (left)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, RedPilledStemcel and Extra Chromosome
Y’all are coping hard af. She’s good looking. End of discussion.

Over
nah maybe your prefs, but imo she is indeed below avg and I tend to avoid such copes

nah maybe your prefs, but imo she is indeed below avg and I tend to avoid such copes
Daily remindere this is what you look like lmfao just stop posting altogether.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
she bathes in ice waters and lives in some shithole her finnish ancestors inhabited in 1700s lol
she looks part sami, I think its her skull shape, convex forehead and nasolabial folds or paranasal hollowing ngl
AAuE7mCye-m45i9OCKRVVmPDVSE3f1pi6WR5_CwKJg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

022404.jpg

rimfrost-earrings6_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Maybe her ancestors were either sami or varangian. So she looks so ethnic despite blonde eryes blonde hair lol
her name is jonna jinton
Would without a doubt

In cuck's eyes: 10/10

Would reject irl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back