Rate this Sumerian GigaChad

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Hero_lion_Dur-Sharrukin_Louvre_AO19862.jpg

How can you call yourself a man if you can't even hold a full grown lion in your hands like a kitten? 18ft+ or death.

Legit.

"I WILL proclaim to the world the deeds of Gilgamesh. This was the man to whom all things were known; this
was the king who knew the countries of the world. He was wise, he saw mysteries and knew secret things, he
brought us a tale of the days before the flood. He went on a long journey, was weary, worn-out with labour,
returning he rested, he engraved on a stone the whole story.

When the gods created Gilgamesh they gave him a perfect body. Shamash the glorious sun endowed him with
beauty, Adad the god of the storm endowed him with courage, the great gods made his beauty perfect, surpassing all
others, terrifying like a great wild bull. Two thirds they made him god and one third man."

You can't compete with him, he was DESIGNED to be a Ammoging GigaChad.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Legit.

"I WILL proclaim to the world the deeds of Gilgamesh. This was the man to whom all things were known; this
was the king who knew the countries of the world. He was wise, he saw mysteries and knew secret things, he
brought us a tale of the days before the flood. He went on a long journey, was weary, worn-out with labour,

When the gods created Gilgamesh they gave him a perfect body. Shamash the glorious sun endowed him with
beauty, Adad the god of the storm endowed him with courage, the great gods made his beauty perfect, surpassing all
others, terrifying like a great wild bull. Two thirds they made him god and one third man."

Greeks god mogs

Cope.

That's a twink while Gilgamesh is a Dom Bull made by GODS.
Looks manlet imo with short low class legs

Compare it to Greek god with huge testicles hmmmmm

Legit.

They were lookist AF it seems.

I’m decedent from Gilgamesh (I’m serious iraq) but I’m only 176cm
Sumerians were Mediterranean also they don't have any descendent in modern population.

Sumerians were Mediterranean also they don't have any descendent in modern population.
They do trust me

Go to northern Iraq (not kurds) and Greece as well