Rate this surgerycelling acension I found browsing looksism

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
https://lookism.net/Thread-the-bitt...coping-and-a-pipedream?pid=4421735#pid4421735

GetLooksorDieTryin

Threads: 150
3 hours ago
surgery made a huge difference for me.

[Image: e0l5p1.jpg]

[Image: 20hrhpw.png]

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, MammothActuary, fobos and 9 others
Heavy, must have cost a
small fortune.

Life fuel for some here I'd bet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dogtown
Dad why do you look like a chad and I look like a subhuman fruit of utter filth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LostYouth, HighIQcel and 34 others

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Dad why do you look like a chad and I look like a subhuman fruit of utter filth?

I loled for a second then realised that most people have chad genetics and tongue posture is almost everything

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, subhuman incel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
WTFyuckjing holy shittt WTF. GIVE ME PLASTIC SURGERY NOW

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and MD_Hopeful69
His chin is overdone. The curve on his 45 profile doesn’t look natural at all.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons and MD_Hopeful69
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, HighIQcel, tryingtofindsolution and 12 others
ur an idiot. when its your own face you will care
what the fuck is an unnatural chin. I'm a psler and I wouldn't suspect he did chin surgery if I saw him. Normies don't even know what it is. Not that it matters anyway, women would still suck his cock

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1553, SikKunt and 1 other person
On the 1st pic before-after It's like he grabbed his skull from the front and literally pulled it

Really shows that eye area is king , because even tho the improvement is huge , still can't really tell if he ascended because of the blurred eyes
Give him an average eye area and would still be way below 6.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I remember this guy from incels.is,
Amazing transformation, I wonder what he got done.

The cheek to chin transition really looks kind of fake. But still obviously far better that what it was before

• +1
Reactions: mesr
bad diet during growth and unhealthy lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 685 and Death
holy shit u actually have my jawline now, im proud dude congrats on ascending :feelsahh:

Doesn't really make me crave surgery but I would give the guy a solid 7 in his current state and a 2 before surgerumaxxing.
Real lifefuel for richcels (if there are any, of course)

He looks great.
Likely just lost some fat and took some cold showers. Probably upped his grooming game too. He also probably stopped being misogynistic.

Lolololololol.

Did he get jaw surgery or implants?

b-but it looks fake

stfu

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
double jaw surgery, chin wing, buccal fat remoal, ZSO, hair+beard transplant, upper blepharoplasty and fillers.

per his say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
That is maybe the greatest ascension of all time considering how subhuman he was before.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
That is maybe the greatest ascension of all time considering how subhuman he was before.
Before: Child molester
After: Dom slayer

GetLooksorDieTryin

04-02-2019, 09:22 PM
(04-02-2019, 09:06 PM)Mariosc Wrote:question is. more tinder matches? more women attenction? more women fucked?

say something about real life improvement
I don´t approach western women or acknowledge them in any way anymore, they don´t deserve me.

After more than a decade of getting abused and humiliated by women in clubs/bars/online, getting a western woman for me would be like sharing a bed and making out with Hitler after he gassed your entire bloodline and put you through the holocaust.

I´m looking to ascend in Eastern Europe after I get my eye area fixed. I will let you guys know how it goes.

I will also be getting jaw angle fillers to get a gigachad jaw and a nosejob.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1106 and Guest
Before: Child molester
After: Dom slayer

GetLooksorDieTryin

04-02-2019, 09:22 PM

I don´t approach western women or acknowledge them in any way anymore, they don´t deserve me.

After more than a decade of getting abused and humiliated by women in clubs/bars/online, getting a western woman for me would be like sharing a bed and making out with Hitler after he gassed your entire bloodline and put you through the holocaust.

I´m looking to ascend in Eastern Europe after I get my eye area fixed. I will let you guys know how it goes.

I will also be getting jaw angle fillers to get a gigachad jaw and a nosejob.

Pathetic mentalcel cope.

double jaw surgery, chin wing, buccal fat remoal, ZSO, hair+beard transplant, upper blepharoplasty and fillers.

per his say
only that? why does it look like his maxilla moved forward

GetLooksorDieTryin Online

6 minutes ago (This post was last modified: 5 minutes ago by GetLooksorDieTryin.)
Thanks for the encouraging comments.

I spent over 30k+ for everything.

I regret nothing.

As for what has changed after surgery:

When I walk somewhere almost everyone stares at me, male or female.

Tinder results are also insane. Got 99+ likes after one hour of uploading just one phone selfie of my face in a plain white t shirt and no bio. Also had a bunch of women messaging me first wanting to meet up. Hundreds of matches, whereas before I barely got any matches.

The thing is though I want nothing to do with Western women so I´m travelling abroad soon to find a wife there.

----
ZSO didn´t give me much forward projection.

---
in the before pic I was 29, now I´m 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This is the best thread on the whole forum! Doing the same surgery procedure is the only reason i wanna stay alive on this planet. Pure motivation and life fuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz
only good looking asians are georgians
wtf sorry wring thread

forget about surgery kids. you ll never be able to afford it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 206
forget about surgery kids. you ll never be able to afford it
JFL he paid $30,000 and that was after insurance covered some of it. I'm happy I don't need half the stuff he did to look good.

JFL he paid $30,000 and that was after insurance covered some of it. I'm happy I don't need half the stuff he did to look good.
yeah he got lots of stuff and intends to do more

yeah he got lots of stuff and intends to do more
If I looked like that I would stop tbh. I asked him on looksism if he was planning on slaying and he said he wanted to settle down with the best he can get in eastern Europe.

didn't he get chin wing??
he definitely got bimax. did he say anything about chin wing? when asked about his jaw and zygos he said he got fillers

Actualy surgeryfuel.This gives me hope

what did he do after this point. and whos his doctor.

go.php

AyiU0kg d

only that? why does it look like his maxilla moved forward
double jaw surgery is as invasive as wraparound implant and rhino + tons of nerve damage

double jaw surgery is as invasive as wraparound implant and rhino + tons of nerve damage

Double jaw surgery is much more invasive than wraparound implants. With wrap around implants they make an incision in your cheek and place them, jaw surgery they cut your fucking bone in your mandible and below your nose and screw it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back