Rate this wimp redditor, should I blackpill him?

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
Eb5e61a

I found him on r/curlyhair, he thinks he is good looking with that hair and beard JFL.
Should I PM him and tell him that the bird nest he has on his head doesn't cover his large neurocranium, small lower third and overall wimp skull? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Daily reminder that your face halos your hair, not the other way around:
Capelli ricci uomo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3162, Gargantuan and 6 others
No need to be mean

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Chadlitecel, Nisse and 3 others
View attachment 438890
I found him on r/curlyhair, he thinks he is good looking with that hair and beard JFL.
Should I PM him and tell him that the bird nest he has on his head doesn't cover his large neurocranium, small lower third and overall wimp skull? :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 438894
let him cope man, tell him he looks like Marlon texeira

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gargantuan, Effortless and 5 others
Imo it's much better than if he had a short hair. His current hair make him look more masc. If short hair, it will emphasize his wimp skull further. Long hair indeed is a huge easy halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and toth77
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Yes tell him he doesn't have warrior skull

• +1
Reactions: Julius
just send him this video tbh

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Got the hunter eyes and aestheticallypleasin
He looks like a sex doll with a wig and fake beard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and Julius
Imo it's much better than if he had a short hair. His current hair make him look more masc. If short hair, it will emphasize his wimp skull further. Long hair indeed is a huge easy halo
Remember that foids can detect genetic quality in the same way we can understand if a foid is ugly even while covered in fake-up. He won't fool anyone with that hair, he looks tryhard

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
No need to be mean
Sorry I have been a bit over the top with my post now that I read it again.
But it makes me a bit angry cuz his hair is similar to mine and I want to kill him and make him suffer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Seth Walsh and JackSparrow
Remember that foids can detect genetic quality in the same way we can understand if a foid is ugly even while covered in fake-up. He won't fool anyone with that hair, he looks tryhard
Basically we deduce what is good looking through logic while foids are born to detect them like instinct in animal jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Julius
Basically we deduce what is good looking through logic while foids are born to detect them like instinct in animal jfl
Yes, by the same principle I want to punch him and bully him hard for being such a submissive beta cuck who ruined that hairstyle for anyone else.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
absolute dogshit eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
Yes, by the same principle I want to punch him and bully him hard for being such a submissive beta cuck who ruined that hairstyle for anyone else.
he can be a becky minimum with those eyes ngl

View attachment 438890

View attachment 438894
Send him this morph.
Untitled 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6427 and 2 others
his eye area gives me u/aliens17 vibes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Julius
View attachment 438890

View attachment 438894
Don't do that.Don't be a piece of shit.Even if you tell him he would stay bluepilled anyway.Also you will be attacked by hungry cucks so stay away from reddit.It is bad for your mentality.

Don't do that.Don't be a piece of shit.Even if you tell him he would stay bluepilled anyway.Also you will be attacked by hungry cucks so stay away from reddit.It is bad for your mentality.
Screenshot 2020 06 01 18 06 30

JFL even the soyboys are telling him he looks funny

He's got eyes of a 7 year old.